Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Using the selling category Posting a thread in "For Sale" about my eBay listings

Mar 23, 2017 at 7:38:57 AM
010253 (0)
< Cherub >
South Australia
Hey, I've got some ebay listings of lots that haven't sold of PAL A nintendo consoles, NES/SNES/gamecube/gameboy you know. I just wanted to know if I could post on the FS forum to get some attention to them if anyone was interested. I don't want to break any rules.

They're Buy it Now/Make an offer, not open auction. They've been priced as well but as there's make an offer I'm negotiating. Anyway if someone could clarify for me if I'm allowed to use a thread as a middleman to my ebay listings?

Mar 23, 2017 at 7:50:22 AM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
If they are BIN or Make Offer and you are willing to sell them here for less, then you could make a thread in the FS forum and mention that too.

-------------------------
WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Mar 23, 2017 at 10:23:46 AM
mattbep (107)
(Former Scramble Champion) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania
Just make sure you pull the eBay listing before you agree to a sale here. I have seen where a transaction was agreed to, then the item was bought on eBay.

Mar 23, 2017 at 10:53:21 AM
dewisp02 (78)
(Mr. Jason) < Ridley Wrangler >
Indiana
If you are not selling the items on here, but merely posting the links to your ebay listings, then that should go in the Auction Spotlight section of the forum.

-------------------------

WANTED NES: BoxBomberman II, Bubble Bobble 2, Chubby Cherub, Color A Dinosaur, Pro Sport Hockey, Volleyball
                      Manual- Dragon Fighter, Jetson's, Operation Secret Storm, SCAT, Stack Up, Stinger, Sword Master
                      Manual and Box- Arkanoid, Jimmy Connor's Tennis, Little Ninja Brothers, Mickey in Numberland, Sqoon

Mar 23, 2017 at 12:38:43 PM
nintendopower_4_ever (75)

(john smith) < Lolo Lord >
United States
Originally posted by: dewisp02

If you are not selling the items on here, but merely posting the links to your ebay listings, then that should go in the Auction Spotlight section of the forum.

I'm probably wrong but personally, I would rather see people listing nothing but their Buy it Now ebay listings in their Seller's forum threads instead of Auction spotlight like this person wants to do. I get tired of seeing some of the threads that keep getting bumped month after month and there's never any auctions. lol

Like this one that's been going since 2013. Nothing against the guy, but don't think I've ever seen him ever run an actual auction.

http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...