Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

New Award: Owner of a Prototype for an unreleased game

May 23, 2017 at 3:11:13 PM
rlh (67)
(Richard ) < King Solomon >
North Carolina
I know there is already a prototype owner award but, IMHO, this doesn't seem tough to accomplish.  However, owning a proto for an unreleased title is a bit different!

I just purchased one for a game called "Monster Racer" which was by Tiertex for the GB/GBC!  I can't find anything about it online and the game is 80% complete!

Anyway, it feels odd that it's in the same category as standard protos.  Is there a chance that we could get an award for the unreleased titles?

-------------------------
Please check out my --> WANT LIST (FIXED!)
~ Trading for a Bit of Everything ~

May 23, 2017 at 3:20:00 PM
JaxsBox (102)
(( NFR )) < Bowser >
United States
That topic to get the award for owning a proto is dead as can be. Many of the people never received the award for owning a proto after posting. Seems if anything an unreleased proto award may follow the same way. Congrats on the purchase and new proto though!

FS/FT/FO: Nintendo Handhelds, Demos/NFRs, Development Equipment, Prototypes, and more http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&thr...
Always looking to buy Nintendo Not For Resale titles, Promo items, Development/Test Equipment, and Nintendo Platform Prototypes.

Edited: 05/23/2017 at 03:20 PM by JaxsBox

May 25, 2017 at 1:36:45 PM
CD2193 (6)

< Meka Chicken >
Texas
That'd be neat, though honestly I've never really looked into awards. I have a few unreleased games.

May 26, 2017 at 10:35:53 PM
MrFaust (27)
(Anthony ) < Meka Chicken >
Pennsylvania
I was thinking a Award for releasing your own Hack or Homebrew would be cool.

We can't game here, it's Donkey Kong Country.