Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Lots of stuff in the past few months

Feb 22, 2008 at 12:56:08 PM
Mustakrakish (0)
(Jeremy O) < Crack Trooper >
Virginia

I haven't really posted anything in a while but lately I have had a lot of luck in the wild. Mostly at my Goodwill. Here's a list of my goodwill finds in the past few months.

Sega Genesis 3 w/ controller and 4 games - Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures, Paperboy 2,  The Lion King, and Wheel of Fortune CIB - $5.85

PS1 games - Rayman, Spyro The Dragon, Rayman Brain Games, Cubix, Steel Reign, Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy IX, Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, Tomb Raider: The Last Revalation, Tomb Raider Chronicles, Crash Bash. $12.50

This isn't a goodwill find but meh...

NES Games - Legendary Wings, The Adventures of Lolo, Castlevania, The Chessmaster, Trojan, Zelda (Gold), Silver Surfer, Arkista's Ring, Robin Hood: Prince of Theives, Trojan, Palamedes, Mickey Mousecapade, Super Mario Brothers 3, Mission Impossible, Seicross, Rocket Ranger, Dr. Chaos, Adventure Island 2, MegaMan 3, Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers, Klax, Caveman Games, Donkey Kong 3, Wrestlemania, Battle Chess, Kung Fu, Karate Champ, Section Z, ZEN: Intergalactic Ninja, Bill Elliots NASCAR Challenge, Wrath of The Black Manta, T&C surf designs, Solar Jetman, Baseball Simulator 1.000, The Three Stooges, Defender II, Battle of Olympus, Rampart - $40.00

-------------------------
Faster than a laser bullet. Louder than an atom bomb.

Edited: 02/22/2008 at 01:00 PM by Mustakrakish