Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Can anyone from the US be my middle-man? Voluntary job opening :P

Apr 20, 2012 at 1:01:02 AM
domiy (0)

(Nint Endo) < Little Mac >
New South Wales
I've received a message from somebody offering to do it, but I haven't heard from the kind gentelemen in a few days now, perhaps he's just busy but I figured it can't hurt to advertise anyway. Sadly, I'm not a hardcore collector and I have a set budget, so I couldn't really pay much wages, but if anyone wants to earn a good rep and feel extra good inside about helping out a fellow gamer accross the world I'd love to hear from you. 

I'm basically trying to pick up a ew N64 US-JAP exclusive titles which nobody has offered to sell yet on the WTB forum. I'l basically need someone to purchase them for me in the US, online or otherwise (since avaliability and price are far more attractive there) and pass them onto me, fully paid shipping of course. Shouldn't be a long-term thing, I basically just need about 2-3 games. 

These are the ones I seek:

Harvest Moon 64
Bangai-O Muteki
Star Soldier
Indiana Jones
Sculptor's Cut
Stunt Racer

Now, the order does indeed determine priority; games at the top are the most important right now. It would all have to depend on how cheap any of you can find them (Carts only, no box or manuals needed). There are a few online options I can use to buy them from here, but as I said odds are the prices are probably a lot more reasonable for you guys in the US. I'm willing to pay up to $40 for Harvest Moon, $70 for Bangai-O, and around the $20-30 mark for the rest (excluding Sculptors Cut of course). Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys!