Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Attack of the Killer Game Swap finds! Lots of stuff I picked up on a trip to Livermore.

Feb 12 at 12:31:38 AM
Armageddon Potato (267)
(Daniel Tatro) < Kraid Killer >
California
I got some killer deals at the "Attack of the Killer Game Swap" hosted by Rudy Treadwell (Retro Fix Video Games) and Cody Pa. It was a great event! I did an absolute ton of trades, and probably spent too much as well, haha!

I was on the fence but NA told me to buy it so I had to:

It's funny in the morning he bought all my MTG cards, and at the end of the day he asked if I could just buy all the games he had so he didn't have to take them home. Apparently he's the UX designer as well for many modern console games which was pretty cool.

Here's all the games I picked up. Someone cut me a deal on a ton of gamecube stuff. They had an absolute crazy amount of Gamecube games. Someone else in the room had like 10+ of every Nintendo 64 game for trade/sale. The only thing I passed on was an official Sega Arcade jacket that fit me perfectly for $150. Unfortunately the trade I attempted for it fell through. I don't really collect stuff like that, but it was pretty rockin'.

Couldn't fit these in the first picture, but I picked these up in a trade as well:

Edited: 02/12/2019 at 12:34 AM by Armageddon Potato

Feb 12 at 6:12:25 AM
demanufacturedmario (86)
(A J) < King Solomon >
Connecticut
Most excellent haul! That Arwing should appeal to someone.

Feb 12 at 7:47:35 AM
ne$_pimp (56)
(OM ) < Master Higgins >
Ontario
Thats a huge swap haul. Lot's of popular titles to resell

-------------------------
Playas Guide Logo

Feb 12 at 8:03:54 AM
Penguin (239)
(Justin AKA Penguin) < Wiz's Mom >
Florida
Great score congrats! Love the Star Fox ship that thing looks amazing, they barely ever show up so that's a great piece to own.

-------------------------
Looking for Black cartridge Color Dreams games, last 3 I need:  Metal Fighter, Moon Ranger, Baby Boomer.  Please contact me if you have any of these!

Feb 12 at 10:52:31 AM
jfreakofkorn (23)
< King Solomon >
United States
nice snag n congrat(s) ....

Feb 12 at 11:48:57 AM
barrels (149)
< Bowser >
California
Livermore...? Damn... I could have dropped the wife at the outlets and come by. Nice pickups!