Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Ideas for a roommate prank need good ideas for a prank

Apr 6, 2010 at 5:31:41 PM
Zoso471 (13)
(--Anthony --) < El Ripper >
Ontario
basically what the title says. i need to get my roommate good, any suggestions? no rules, just anything

-------------------------

Apr 6, 2010 at 5:36:22 PM
burdger (152)
(Ross Burdge) < Bowser >
Ohio
Put Saran wrap over the toilet, but under the seat so he can't feel it when he sits down to take a crap

Apr 6, 2010 at 5:40:01 PM
JJAAMMEESSNNEESS (332)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(James S) < Bowser >
California
try what i did to my brother

See how I made my way into the HOS!
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Apr 6, 2010 at 5:41:20 PM
Mario's Right Nut (352)
(Cunt Punch) < Bowser >
Texas
Glue all of his drawars shut.

This is my shiny thing, and if you try to take it off me, I may have to eat you.

Check out my dev blog.

Apr 6, 2010 at 5:43:41 PM
Zoso471 (13)
Ontario
^^haha i like that but i need something bigger and more extreme, i was thinking of lighting firecrackers in a pot in his room, but we live in an apartment building and the building fire alarm would prbably go off

EDIT: i was referrring to james comment

Edited: 04/06/2010 at 05:44 PM by Zoso471

Apr 6, 2010 at 5:48:36 PM
catfriedrice (5)
(Daniel L.) < Lolo Lord >
Tennessee
fill condoms with mayo, stick them on his bed.

Apr 6, 2010 at 5:49:38 PM
portnoyd- (39)

(Stephen Colbert) < Meka Chicken >
United States
Pretend you're gay for a week.

If you PM me, I will tell you to go away, especially if you're trying to mooch my games.

Apr 6, 2010 at 5:58:28 PM
vern77777 (35)
(8==o------ (.)(.)) < Kraid Killer >
Illinois
When is asleep, duct tape his shoes to his hands. It works better if he is passed out wasted.

Looking for test carts...

Apr 6, 2010 at 6:03:44 PM
NintendoNinja (115)
(Nintendo Ninja) < Meka Chicken >
United States
Have sex with his mom...man my friends hate when I do that, we always laugh about it together after a couple days though...

Apr 6, 2010 at 6:04:09 PM
dr.robbie (175)
(Robbie Pacanowski) < Bowser >
Missouri
my favorite is start collecting potato chips. name each one of them after your friends (including him). over time, move the one that is him further away from the rest. one day, just eat it and say "he didn't belong."

Let's Go Penguins!

Apr 6, 2010 at 6:08:47 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
Originally posted by: dr.robbie

my favorite is start collecting potato chips. name each one of them after your friends (including him). over time, move the one that is him further away from the rest. one day, just eat it and say "he didn't belong."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

Apr 6, 2010 at 6:20:11 PM
chupaskabra (88)
(Antonio Valdez) < El Ripper >
Texas

thank you haha, im in the middle of an airport surrounded by people and this made me burst out laughing.

but i got one of my buddies like this, go buy a pizza pan, pee in it stick it in the freezer wait until it turns into a yellow frisbee and slide it under his door. It's great because they never come forward because they think they peed in there room.

Apr 6, 2010 at 6:33:41 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
Originally posted by: chupaskabra

thank you haha, im in the middle of an airport surrounded by people and this made me burst out laughing.

but i got one of my buddies like this, go buy a pizza pan, pee in it stick it in the freezer wait until it turns into a yellow frisbee and slide it under his door. It's great because they never come forward because they think they peed in there room.

That works best when they pass out drunk.  Hide the pissbee in the back of the freezer, or bottom of the deep freezer if you have one, and when he comes home from the bar drunk and passes out, then do it.

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

Apr 6, 2010 at 6:35:01 PM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia
I wouldn't recommend doing a Piss Puck if you live in the same unit, since you'll be dealing with the mess for the rest of the time you live there. That's more of a dorm prank, since it doesn't directly come back on you.

Apr 6, 2010 at 6:42:54 PM
Herbalist (139)
(Bill Brasky) < King Solomon >
Wisconsin
Does your roommate have a ceiliing fan in his room? Preferably on linked to a switch?
Its always good for a laugh to dump a shitload of flour or something all over the fan blades so when they turn the fan it it rains shit all over their room.

One of the best pranks I got my old roommate with:
Our rooms were side by side. I drilled a hole in the wall from my closet to his room behind his entertainment center. Then we pushed a coat hanger through the hole  and taped speaker wire to it. This made it so we could pull wire through the wall easy (it got stuck trying to slide it through)
we then took a little speaker and hid it in his entertainment center behind a ton of stuff and wired it to my stereo.
For the next 2 or so weeks we would play fucked up sound effects in his room at like 3 AM. For example, blasting the sound of babies crying.
We'd do it in bursts so if he woke up he wouldn't know why.
After we laughed our brains out for a few weeks we decided to give ourselves away and just blasted crazy loud music until he got up and came to investigate. After that I convinced him to leave it so I could communicate with him easier. (I could be lazy and get on my microphone and tell him to come there)

To the same guy, when he was at work I covered his entire room with shitty movie posters. I somehow acquired a ton of them from a movie rental place or something. He left it up for a while, but got sick of waking up every morning with (wish i could remember the actor) staring down at him.

Apr 6, 2010 at 6:44:21 PM
Laurie (42)
(Levar Burtons' Magically Wonderful Deluxe Sundae Machine) < Lolo Lord >
Ontario
Alright, here's what you do. When he goes out to a concert or something, get a couple of friends and maybe 100 Yellow Pages telephone books. Tear up the pages and crush them into little poofy balls, then throw them in his room. Once you're done, his room should be filled to the top with paper.

Apr 6, 2010 at 6:46:53 PM
RetroBasement (142)
(I read PM's !) < King Solomon >
Ohio
fill condoms with elmers glue and smash them in his textbooks

Apr 6, 2010 at 6:48:14 PM
flatuswalrus (54)

(Mr. Dane) < Meka Chicken >
Queensland
In the Army me & another guy were continuously playing pranks on each other. One day while he was at the mess I dismantled all his furniture and nailed all his clothes to the ceiling. Nothing overly creative but it took him forever to fix it all up.

Apr 6, 2010 at 7:18:44 PM
Zoso471 (13)
Ontario
Originally posted by: Laurie

Alright, here's what you do. When he goes out to a concert or something, get a couple of friends and maybe 100 Yellow Pages telephone books. Tear up the pages and crush them into little poofy balls, then throw them in his room. Once you're done, his room should be filled to the top with paper.

we've done that, our apartment building gets like around 50 of them and they just sit at the front door for people to take, so we took them all ripped all the pages , went to a random floor and stuffed the washing machine, dryer and the entire floor. one of my buddies thought it was brilliant to turn on the washing machine so it overflowed and got water and soap everywhere...

Apr 6, 2010 at 7:48:51 PM
themotherbrain (93)
(> ROB <) < King Solomon >
New York
One time we filled a friend's car with packing peanuts and shrinkwrapped the whole car.

No Ninja Rap = No Thanks. 

Check out my FS thread here -
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Apr 6, 2010 at 7:57:17 PM
thenickross (134)
(nick ross) < King Solomon >
United States
easily in the top 3 funniest things i've ever seen. 

Yes, that's me in my avatar. 

Apr 6, 2010 at 9:20:03 PM
catfriedrice (5)
(Daniel L.) < Lolo Lord >
Tennessee
If you can get in his car, pop the hood and run some Seafoam through a vacuum line (brake booster line or whatever) and into the gas tank. It won't hurt the car, but what it does is quite funny.

Apr 6, 2010 at 9:31:36 PM
ars2pd (181)
(aRs !) < King Solomon >
Missouri
Easy one - Lots of phone books - put the book on your lap, and start rapidly pulling all the pages out. Like a dog scratching at the ground

Another one, is fill TONS of solo cups full of water. He will have to pick up each one to dump it out.

Or, peanut butter all over his door handles each morning. Can't wash that shit off for nothing

Apr 6, 2010 at 9:57:45 PM
Zoso471 (13)
Ontario
haha i like the peanut butter one

Apr 6, 2010 at 10:57:09 PM
Jono1874 (22)
(Mega Man) < Meka Chicken >
California
I know! You can roll him up in a carpet and throw him off a bridge hahahah!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Jono...