< Cherub >

Edited: 04/16/2019 at 07:00 AM by MisterGoomba

Apr 16 at 12:40:42 PM
the tall guy (130)
(Randy the Astonishing) < Bowser >
Tennessee
Sweet!

-------------------------

"Meeting internet dudes is what being a dude on the internet is all about!"  ~OSG 

Apr 16 at 3:11:40 PM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
Love it. Congrats.

I still find good deals on Amazon, but it's so much searching...do they not have an alert system? The wishlist feature doesn't do anything for me, and I haven't found any sort of saved search tool with notifications like eBay.

Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)
My WTB: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair

Apr 16 at 3:56:13 PM
TDIRunner (17)
(Jon ) < King Solomon >
Illinois
Originally posted by: coffeewithmrsaturn

Love it. Congrats.

I still find good deals on Amazon, but it's so much searching...do they not have an alert system? The wishlist feature doesn't do anything for me, and I haven't found any sort of saved search tool with notifications like eBay.

Amazon is terrible for used stuff.  That doesn't mean the deals aren't there, but the work required to find them is more than I'm willing to put in.  

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Apr 17 at 8:55:43 PM
MisterGoomba (0)

< Cherub >
I've gotten some scores off of Amazon like a factory Mega Man 2 variant missing the capcom offer. On to Donkey Kong why is the price all over on it on fleabay. Some guy is asking $399 because his copy is non rev-a.