Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Fs EARTHBOUND / Mother Merchandise Looking to sell it tonight, so it's super cheap!

Sep 7, 2013 at 9:24:52 PM
pk_stan (8)
(Stan Fannin) < Little Mac >
United States
I'm looking to sell a few of these tonight, so I'm selling them for really cheap.

Famimaga Famicom May 1989 Video
 - $20 - SOLD

Mr. Saturn DX Large PVC Figure - $50 - SOLD

Mother 1+2 Mr. Saturn Strap Display Poster - $35 - Item is in great condition, this is the poster that was used in game stores in Japan to advertise Mother 1+2.  The size is B2, which is quite large. (82cm x 52cm)

MOTHER 2 Strategy Guide - $15 - Jeff is on the cover.

Small MOTHER Series Screen Cleaner Ad - $10 - This is a small ad that was packaged with the MOTHER screen cleaners, it is hard to come across as many were thrown away.

Weekley Famitsu (March 26, 1993) with MOTHER 2 Preview - $20 - This is a VERY early preview that has a few rare screenshots that did not make it into the final game.  The magazine also features Starfox, Final Fantasy V, Super Mario Kart, and there is a Kirby's Adventure ad on the back cover.  Magazine is in overall great condition with just a few loose pages near the back.

MOTHER Box - $8 - It's in pretty beat up shape, but hey, $8.

-------------------------
Please check out my small eBay store often for awesome video game merch!  New items are added almost every week!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/fan_n_games/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=...

Edited: 09/07/2013 at 11:43 PM by pk_stan