Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

FA 2 Lots--Various Manuals and Nintendo Power Magazines from Employee Ends Saturday, 3/23, 8pm NA

LOCKED TOPIC

Mar 17 at 1:12:22 AM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
Up for auction are two lots.  The first lot includes all the manuals and inserts you see in the first three photos.  There are varying degrees of wear, and the Pokemon Ruby has pen on the cover.  The second lot includes the seven Nintendo Power magazines shown.  Most of them have some sort of NMI marking written on them in black marker.  While I realize that anyone could write that on there with no way to prove these are actually from NMI, I got these directly from a former Nintendo employee and therefore have no doubt they are authentic.  While they are a novelty, they are not different from the regular issues as far as I can tell.

Shipping is free in the US.  Canadian buyers wanting the manuals, I can get you a quote.
Ends Saturday 3/23, 8:00 pm NA, with ongoing 1-minute extensions on both lots if there is a bid in the final minute of either lot.

Lot 1--Manuals--starting bid:  $20

Lot 2--Magazines--starting bid:  $40

-------------------------
Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)
My WTB: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair

Edited: 03/17/2019 at 01:13 AM by coffeewithmrsaturn