Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Want To Buy: NES Styrofoam Blocks And Game Baggies

Sep 12 at 1:54:31 PM
bootload (8)

< El Ripper >
Alabama
I'm trying to complete nearly 400 boxed NES games I have so I'm trying to buy baggies and styrofoam blocks for all of them. Must be original vintage and I would prefer bulk but I will buy single baggies if you can just put them into an envelope with a $1 stamp on it. Thanks!

Sep 12 at 2:29:16 PM
barrels (149)
< Bowser >
Other
one active WTB thread at a time please  

Sep 12 at 4:13:50 PM
bootload (8)

< El Ripper >
Alabama
Oh, sorry. Do I just put everything into the subject line of one post? I was hoping to keep the conversation topics separate.

Sep 12 at 4:23:34 PM
skinnygrinny (68)
(a.k.a. the grinder. kobra kai! 42 foot tapeworm. Dragon kid. Sqoon kid. Surfer brah!) < Master Higgins >
Florida
Originally posted by: bootload

Oh, sorry. Do I just put everything into the subject line of one post? I was hoping to keep the conversation topics separate.
Dude. wanting original styrofoam blocks... holy moley.

-------------------------
 2016 - weekly contest "trash talker"

"...fated to pretend" - M.G.M.T.

Sep 12 at 5:33:06 PM
barrels (149)
< Bowser >
Other
Originally posted by: bootload

It's in the FAQ and to be honest, I don't know if that's set to be overhauled due to the new overlord. but here are the relevant bits:

http://nintendoage.com/pub/faq/NA/index.html?load=rules_foru...

Members must recycle a single thread for WTB/WTT lists instead of creating a new thread. One WTB/WTT thread per member per week is the limit. This will be loosely enforced at a moderator's discretion.

Members must post the terms of their WTB/WTT threads as clearly as possible and edit the original thread as needed when asked to provide clarification to these terms. The clearer the terms, the smoother the deals will go for everyone. This is one of the busiest areas of NintendoAge and is therefore patrolled the most, so new members will benefit from inspecting existing threads by established members to see what to do before posting.