Jun 5, 2012 at 12:22:33 AM
8bitgamer (1)
(Brett Weiss) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States

Jun 5, 2012 at 7:39:48 AM
renodakota (4)
(xxxxx xxxxxx) < Meka Chicken >
United States
Nice review. I won't be buying it because I have no intellevision but I love DK2 and will own a converted cabinet some day.

-------------------------
 I don't even like nintendo games. Play pinball.

Jun 5, 2012 at 8:18:56 AM
Alder (52)
(Tom B.) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania
Sweet, thanks for sharing. I've been making lists of Intellivision stuff and will add this to the homebrews.

Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of

Jun 5, 2012 at 8:47:51 AM
dewisp02 (78)
(Mr. Jason) < Ridley Wrangler >
Indiana
I am super interested as I have a couple intellivisions!! Thinking I might have to pick up a collector's copy when available.

WANTED NES: BoxBomberman II, Bubble Bobble 2, Chubby Cherub, Color A Dinosaur, Pro Sport Hockey, Volleyball
                      Manual- Dragon Fighter, Jetson's, Operation Secret Storm, SCAT, Stack Up, Stinger, Sword Master
                      Manual and Box- Arkanoid, Jimmy Connor's Tennis, Little Ninja Brothers, Mickey in Numberland, Sqoon

Jun 5, 2012 at 8:48:45 PM
removed04092017 (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
< Bowser >
Other
Yes, that's right, ColecoVision and NES fans, your once-impressive versions of the game--with their missing screen (Pie Factory) and lack of interstitial animations--are now inferior to this classy new cartridge.

^That part made me lol. NES has a pie level game and the graphics are still better, along with sound. But that game looks pretty sweet, good new levels. Good for the Intelivison.

Jun 5, 2012 at 9:19:38 PM
8bitgamer (1)
(Brett Weiss) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States
Originally posted by: 3GenGames

Yes, that's right, ColecoVision and NES fans, your once-impressive versions of the game--with their missing screen (Pie Factory) and lack of interstitial animations--are now inferior to this classy new cartridge.

^That part made me lol. NES has a pie level game and the graphics are still better, along with sound. But that game looks pretty sweet, good new levels. Good for the Intelivison.

True that the graphics are better for the NES and CV (which is understandable considering the power of those systems--perhaps I should have pointed that out in the review), but the Intellivision game has all four arcade screens (plus five new screens) compared to only three screens.