NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join
Jan 28, 2011 at 10:09:57 PM
Secksies (48)
(Lewis Inc.) < Meka Chicken >
Quebec
Originally posted by: Bronty

Originally posted by: princess1

So that was you in the beginning I could'nt understand why you said it ruined the auction but now I know, if it did sell for the 35 I would have been guessing what it would have done for the rest of my life,  hope this one validates yours what kind of damage does yours have,

I think this is a question for me but I'm not sure I follow the whole message - all I know is you made out like a bandit and I'm happy the auction and payment and shipment went well.    Mine is sort of similar, has a dinged corner and a teeny tiny puncture on the back

What ever .. You got a sealed SE ? Owned. End of discussion. GG

I <3 u

-------------------------

Save a tree, Eat a Vegetarian

Jan 28, 2011 at 10:24:14 PM
Elijah (161)
(John (JD) Heins) < Wiz's Mom >
Iowa
Originally posted by: Secksies

So that was you in the beginning I could'nt understand why you said it ruined the auction but now I know, if it did sell for the 35 I would have been guessing what it would have done for the rest of my life,  hope this one validates yours what kind of damage does yours have,

I think this is a question for me but I'm not sure I follow the whole message - all I know is you made out like a bandit and I'm happy the auction and payment and shipment went well.    Mine is sort of similar, has a dinged corner and a teeny tiny puncture on the back

I <3 u

He does....

Selling everything.
-------> *Click Here* <--------

God loves everyone

Jan 29, 2011 at 2:26:54 AM
aaronshea80 (111)
(Aaron Shea) < Ridley Wrangler >
Ontario
Originally posted by: jdheins

Originally posted by: Secksies

I <3 u

He does....

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!OWNED!!! 

"And men, remember, if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." Red Green 

Jan 29, 2011 at 1:19:28 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
I still can't decide if he was serious or not its not like its a secret I have one; my avatar's a pretty good clue

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Jan 29, 2011 at 1:44:37 PM
Robin Mihara (106)
(Robin Mihara) < Bowser >
Oregon
awesome. picks the one dude who not only has it, but has a pic in his avatar.

www.ecstasyoforder.com...

Feb 1, 2011 at 9:01:07 AM
Parpunk (172)
(Mark ) < King Solomon >
West Virginia
Originally posted by: Dain

Originally posted by: the_wizard_666

Originally posted by: Starwander

I always think it is funny how the last sealed copy went for $3000.

Bronty's wasn't the last one.  There was one came up completely out of the blue, seller didn't even know what SE was, just found this game sitting in her attic that she never opened and put it on eBay, only to find she was 30K or so richer.

The one that "sold" last year didn't actually end up in a completed transaction (buyer never paid). I was pissed that Yahoo! and other high profile sites didn't even follow-up on the sale (where's the sensationalism in that?). 

The seller contacted me directly asking for advice on relisting it, due to the non-paying bidder. They might even still have it.

Thanks Dain for clearing this up. I have been wondering about that myself. And no one seemed to know anything about it. I didnt figure it actually did sell for 40K.

Man scranton isnt to far from me, wow that would have been nice.

Huge congrats this is simply amazing

Shop Retro Video Games, Vinyl, Toys, Comics, and more at https://www.backtothemedia.com/ 
Visit our store in Winchester Virginia! http://www.facebook.com/backtothemedia
NES Games beaten in 2013 - http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&am...
Me getting my first Nintendo in 1990 (for real) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjhKPNV2PbM