Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Do not buy from gamerlady270

Oct 9, 2007 at 1:57:50 PM
pedro! (24)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Pedro Games) < Lolo Lord >
North Carolina
I bought a lot of 83 Games
from this person, and I did receive them, so no problem there, but I just got an email from a person on ebay in Canada who she has now offered the lot to. You'll see "cheapgames!" as the buyer of the lot, that's me if you hadn't figured it out already. This person is connected somehow with the one who tried the scams with the BB2 and large lots of games. I am certain she gave that person my personal information (mailing address, etc...) after I paid for the lot I bought.

-------------------------
WWW.PEDROGAMES.COM

Edited: 10/09/2007 at 02:20 PM by NintendoAge Moderator

Oct 9, 2007 at 2:11:07 PM
Little Samson (27)
(D H) < Meka Chicken >
Maryland
Noted.

How do you know she gave your information to that other guy?

Oct 9, 2007 at 2:21:09 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
(fixed the link)

Oct 9, 2007 at 2:30:42 PM
pedro! (24)
North Carolina
I don't know 100%, but it was the only common link. He was shill bidding for her on some of her listings, and vice versa, and they have bought each others stuff. I'm certain they are connected even though she lives in Kentucky, and he lives in Connecticut. The weird thing is, she was on the up and up until recently, I guess just to build feedback for a big scam. I had sold her a Top Loader and a couple of games in the past. Another reason I am nearly certain it was her that gave him my info is she is one of only three customers I've had under both accounts, because he told me he knew I had two accounts, and I'd never done any business with him and I don't freely advertise the fact that both accounts are mine.

**edit**- gamerlady is actually a guy by the way, even though I put she, because of his ebay name.

WWW.PEDROGAMES.COM

Edited: 10/09/2007 at 02:31 PM by pedro!

Oct 9, 2007 at 3:12:44 PM
Little Samson (27)
(D H) < Meka Chicken >
Maryland
Sorry Is he sending you hate mail or something?

Scammers suck -- I had to deal with one once, and I hope to never repeat that experience.

Oct 9, 2007 at 5:11:04 PM
antofarabia (106)
(Papa Smurf) < Kraid Killer >
Georgia
pedro...curious bud...how do you sell so cheap under cheapgames! those prices are insanely low

They call me big Papa ....

Oct 9, 2007 at 5:25:52 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
If I had to guess, I think he "dumps" them to recover cost + very low profit. It's likely for cash flow more than profit and allows him to keep more games coming in without tying up too much in excess poor-selling inventory.

Oct 9, 2007 at 5:39:21 PM
WaOnFiRe (156)
(Jean-Francois Brisson) < Ridley Wrangler >
Quebec
Hmmm, looks like the guy who scammed we not long ago... What do you think?

The auction is put in the same way, even the games are on a bed like the lot I bought lol...

Oct 9, 2007 at 5:43:27 PM
pedro! (24)
North Carolina
Dain hit it on the head. Those lots consist of good games with poor labels or other damage that renders them unsellable under our primary account, and excess stock that we have way too many of. We also sell NES/SNES Systems that are too ugly to go out at our normal price through Pedro. We noticed that the other bigger game sellers will sell just about anything under their main accounts (bad labels/damaged carts), with just a very small, easily missed disclaimer or explanation, and a slight difference in price. On many occasions they receive negative feedback as a result. To avoid the negative feedback, we sell the ugly games through cheapgames. So far, it's worked out very well for us, as alot of people on ebay don't care about condition, they just want a game to play. Lastly, we do sell lots of one off items through that account, like my turntable needles I have listed right now, and various Sega Systems, since the Pedro account has not really expanded to Sega as of yet.

WWW.PEDROGAMES.COM

Oct 9, 2007 at 6:33:56 PM
burnambill333 (0)
(Nicholas Morgan) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
Originally posted by: pedro!

Dain hit it on the head. Those lots consist of good games with poor labels or other damage that renders them unsellable under our primary account, and excess stock that we have way too many of. We also sell NES/SNES Systems that are too ugly to go out at our normal price through Pedro. We noticed that the other bigger game sellers will sell just about anything under their main accounts (bad labels/damaged carts), with just a very small, easily missed disclaimer or explanation, and a slight difference in price. On many occasions they receive negative feedback as a result. To avoid the negative feedback, we sell the ugly games through cheapgames. So far, it's worked out very well for us, as alot of people on ebay don't care about condition, they just want a game to play. Lastly, we do sell lots of one off items through that account, like my turntable needles I have listed right now, and various Sega Systems, since the Pedro account has not really expanded to Sega as of yet.

You keep saying "we". Is it just you, or are there more people working for the pedro! organization?

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!

Oct 9, 2007 at 6:57:31 PM
pedro! (24)
North Carolina
I have a business partner, so there are two of us. It started with just me, but at the rate I wanted to grow, it made sense to bring someone else in.

WWW.PEDROGAMES.COM