Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

West coast campout What would it take to get a west coast campout going?

Jun 18, 2011 at 4:00:38 PM
Korn Cakes (66)
(Alex Beckley) < Meka Chicken >
United States
I would try to make this, provided that I had enough notice. Although I have no suggestions and am therefore useless. Also, nobody really knows me around here so boo.

-------------------------

Jun 22, 2011 at 2:05:14 AM
MCMROSE (43)
(Matt "Halo fruit cake") < Kraid Killer >
Oregon
^^^ no worries, all are welcomeIndustrial ky goes a longggggggggggggg way

mcmrose.com

Jun 22, 2011 at 3:07:09 AM
ihavethatpma (324)
(Doombutt Jazzmouth) < Bowser >
Washington
Las Vegas would be cool. Hotels are cheap, there's a lot to do, poker tables for the gamblers, tons of entertainment, prostitutes and flight packages can be pretty affordable for most people.

Jun 22, 2011 at 3:58:00 AM
qtoyoda (36)
(SMAAASH! ) < El Ripper >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: ihavethatpma

Las Vegas would be cool. Hotels are cheap, there's a lot to do, poker tables for the gamblers, tons of entertainment, prostitutes and flight packages can be pretty affordable for most people.

im a kid but my family LOVES vegas so odds are i'll just be here anyways by coincidence lol (not even kiddin....) or at least my parents will lol

Currently playing: Massive Final Fantasy Marathon - FF2 (4) just broke into the Tower of Babil
Recently Completed: Windwaker HD, Child of Light
Favorite Games of All Time: Earthbound, Legend of Zelda, Chrono Trigger

Looking for Zelda Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Season (Box, Manual and Inserts!) & Zelda Collectors Edition

Jun 23, 2011 at 5:10:04 PM
T3rra (85)
(Terra ) < King Solomon >
Washington
Originally posted by: Roth

Is this going to be a bunch of single people, or are families going to be involved too? I was just thinking about the 160 bucks a head that was mentioned earlier

It would be me and my wife. $160 each is a lot, though. I think that was just a rough estimate for a whole week at the beach house with 25 people.

If we could get it down to $40 a head I would be more able to. Unless I get a good job here, soon.

Jun 23, 2011 at 5:44:37 PM
elhector (80)
(Hector Varga) < Lolo Lord >
Arizona
Originally posted by: ihavethatpma

I think it would work out great.  If we stay in one of the older hotels on Fremont St it should be really cheap and we should be able to get like a big banquet room or something all to ourselves without a problem either.

There's tons of stuff to do and cheap booze!

Check out my YouTube Channel

Social Media Junk:

Facebook Twitter Instagram

Come check out what I have for sale.

Jun 23, 2011 at 8:15:02 PM
Benihana (154)
(Don't Stop Believin!) < Master Higgins >
Washington
Originally posted by: Mindl3ss

Originally posted by: Roth

Is this going to be a bunch of single people, or are families going to be involved too? I was just thinking about the 160 bucks a head that was mentioned earlier

It would be me and my wife. $160 each is a lot, though. I think that was just a rough estimate for a whole week at the beach house with 25 people.

If we could get it down to $40 a head I would be more able to. Unless I get a good job here, soon.

Isn't that why the camp out got started in the first place. So a bunch of "NA FRIENDS" could get together, play some games and swap stories about NOA. By keeping it in tents makes it possible for everybody to come, not just those of us NA millionaires.

My Biggest Fear is...She Sells my Games for the Amount I told her I paid for them.

Vintage.Nintendoage.com for LIFE!