Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The Legend of Zelda loose appraised at $3,000!?!?!?!

Mar 9, 2013 at 3:02:09 AM
rickrollcollector (133)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States
I hate you all...i read whole thread, laughing so hard and just realised with last post it is 3 years old....

-------------------------
Everything what I was told about Communism was a lie and everything about Capitalism was the truth.

Mar 9, 2013 at 6:16:38 AM
DreamStar (17)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Bryan Sensei) < King Solomon >
United States
Originally posted by: Fantomex

I hate people these days. Especially after all of this Stadium Events crap. Now all of a sudden everyone thinks they know video games. I wish people would just stick to what they know. This guy clearly hasn't done any research on what he has, he just thinks that because it's the gold version its worth a ton, where in fact there are more gold carts out there than grey. Just like this one time i was at an expo. I had 5 gold zelda carts on my table and this kid goes "oh my god are these really gold carts or did you just paint them because i know all of the ones on ebay are just painted gold so they look really rare" ...seriously, i just stared at him for like 10 minutes.

Ever since people saw the airing of Pawn Stars with Pat showing off his "gold "NWC cart and the part about it's worth 22K ,so now everyone that knows crap about video games thinks every gold colored vintage video game is worth big bucks!It's either that or people is smoking some new kind of crack thinking they are going to get that kind of green off super common games!

Do unto other's as you have them do unto you: Matthew 7:12

Edited: 03/09/2013 at 06:24 AM by DreamStar

Mar 9, 2013 at 2:21:32 PM
thenickross (134)
(nick ross) < King Solomon >
United States
^ No.

Yes, that's me in my avatar. 

Mar 10, 2013 at 1:09:31 AM
Kosmic StarDust (44)
(Alita Jean) < Master Higgins >
Louisiana
Originally posted by: DreamStar

Originally posted by: Fantomex

I hate people these days. Especially after all of this Stadium Events crap. Now all of a sudden everyone thinks they know video games. I wish people would just stick to what they know. This guy clearly hasn't done any research on what he has, he just thinks that because it's the gold version its worth a ton, where in fact there are more gold carts out there than grey. Just like this one time i was at an expo. I had 5 gold zelda carts on my table and this kid goes "oh my god are these really gold carts or did you just paint them because i know all of the ones on ebay are just painted gold so they look really rare" ...seriously, i just stared at him for like 10 minutes.

Ever since people saw the airing of Pawn Stars with Pat showing off his "gold "NWC cart and the part about it's worth 22K ,so now everyone that knows crap about video games thinks every gold colored vintage video game is worth big bucks!It's either that or people is smoking some new kind of crack thinking they are going to get that kind of green off super common games!
LOL! +1

~From the Nintendo/Atari addict formerly known as StarDust4Ever...

Mar 10, 2013 at 7:24:49 AM
shawnphase (9)
(shawn phase) < Lolo Lord >
Western Australia
ahahaha, ever since then, all 2 weeks ago!

http://www.tempsoundsolutions.com... for a whole slew of video game cover music.

Jan 31, 2014 at 3:40:59 AM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
Originally posted by: Nesboy43

This is one of the funniest things I read, you guys are awesome! Just sent him this message:
Hello, bozo I have already sold my dog to be put to death in order to afford this item. Being a collector I know there are 4 qualities to this version. You must confirm there is purple gannon at the end, or no penis. The word caution must be underlined. If quadraforce exists I might be willing to bid 20 thousand dollars to assure win. However the only way to test if this is the ultra rare version given out is to let it sit in a bowl of water for 15 minutes, if the label gets darker or starts to curl than it is in fact the one I look for. Let me know if this is real. I must tell you I was brutally attacked when I was 13 and the member has many scars, would you still accept pictures to secure transaction.
This is where I had to put down my tea because I doubled over at the desk and started laughing/crying too hard to go on.  I love that someone else called him bozo, and the dog line was genius.

Only halfway through the thread--excited to see how this ends!

and necro-bump!

Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)
My WTB: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair

Jan 31, 2014 at 6:48:09 AM
Kosmic StarDust (44)
(Alita Jean) < Master Higgins >
Louisiana
Purple Ganons for all. Lots of Power Gloves with white crust between the thumb and forefinger. Yummy...

~From the Nintendo/Atari addict formerly known as StarDust4Ever...

Jan 31, 2014 at 1:33:13 PM
mcat999 (35)
< Kraid Killer >
Florida
Originally posted by: coffeewithmrsaturn

Originally posted by: Nesboy43

This is one of the funniest things I read, you guys are awesome! Just sent him this message:
Hello, bozo I have already sold my dog to be put to death in order to afford this item. Being a collector I know there are 4 qualities to this version. You must confirm there is purple gannon at the end, or no penis. The word caution must be underlined. If quadraforce exists I might be willing to bid 20 thousand dollars to assure win. However the only way to test if this is the ultra rare version given out is to let it sit in a bowl of water for 15 minutes, if the label gets darker or starts to curl than it is in fact the one I look for. Let me know if this is real. I must tell you I was brutally attacked when I was 13 and the member has many scars, would you still accept pictures to secure transaction.
This is where I had to put down my tea because I doubled over at the desk and started laughing/crying too hard to go on.  I love that someone else called him bozo, and the dog line was genius.

Only halfway through the thread--excited to see how this ends!

and necro-bump!

I'm glad to have entertained . This is an amazing thread.

http://http://www.twitch.tv/jumanjicastle/ - Playing classic games in high quality RGB Scart and Component

Jan 31, 2014 at 1:40:30 PM
Elijah (161)
(John (JD) Heins) < Wiz's Mom >
Iowa
I have been stock-pillin copies

(Currently at 10)

In a year a I should Hopefully be a jugillionaire

Selling everything.
-------> *Click Here* <--------

God loves everyone

Jan 31, 2014 at 1:43:22 PM
Dilts36 (0)
( Dilts) < Eggplant Wizard >
Wisconsin
Originally posted by: JD

I have been stock-pillin copies

(Currently at 10)

In a year a I should Hopefully be a jugillionaire

10, Aww I got 7 I'm 3 steps behind you !!

WTB: RC PRO AM II BOX ONLY

Feb 3, 2014 at 11:20:28 PM
EoTN (9)
(Eskimo Of The Night) < Eggplant Wizard >
Texas
Ah, yes. I read through this whole thread awhile back, but didn't want to necro it. So, since it's been necro'd again recently, I figured I'd take a moment to thank the fine people who made this thread happen!

Thank you.