Shane (146)
(Excellence of Execution) < King Solomon >
United States
Discuss

May 3, 2013 at 9:35:43 PM
Alder (52)
(Tom B.) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania
I'm not super interested in advertisements, pamphlets, etc.. but I'm very interested in players guides. Seems like there are a lot of really old mail-in guides for games. I never even knew there was one for Fester's Quest - that's really cool. I wonder if anyone has made a comprehensive list of NES guides? Among other consoles - I'm interested in them all

-------------------------

Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of

May 3, 2013 at 9:43:06 PM
doner24 (326)
(Jesse D) < Bowser >
Minnesota
Originally posted by: Alder

I'm not super interested in advertisements, pamphlets, etc.. but I'm very interested in players guides. Seems like there are a lot of really old mail-in guides for games. I never even knew there was one for Fester's Quest - that's really cool. I wonder if anyone has made a comprehensive list of NES guides? Among other consoles - I'm interested in them all
Here ya go

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

WTB: Please help me find the following items
Hurricanes and Super Copa Boxes

May 3, 2013 at 9:47:10 PM
Alder (52)
(Tom B.) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: doner24

Originally posted by: Alder

Here ya go

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=5&...
Awesome, thanks!  Bookmarked.

Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of

May 4, 2013 at 9:59:44 AM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
I really enjoyed reading this one and it's nice to know there are more and more paper collectors out there. I'm starting to see new stuff surface that I've never seen before, which is pretty damn cool.

May 5, 2013 at 12:26:33 AM
xtremegamer (188)
(Lenny Laserdisc) < Ridley Wrangler >
Missouri
Paper collecting is a lot more fun than the games in my opinion. I guess it makes me reflect back more on my childhood than playing the actual game, I always remember reading about the games I wanted, not actually playing them. I had my share of Nintendo games when I was a kid, but fighting over the NES with my older brother and father was always a task.

Jesse has really helped me out too with my new direction in paper collecting, hands down the best person you can ever make a trade with. Great article and cool to know you still appreciate my small gesture to build a foundation for our freindship.

Paaaaper!  Have you ever seen paper?  Look at it, smell it!

May 5, 2013 at 1:22:28 PM
Penguin (239)
(Justin AKA Penguin) < Wiz's Mom >
Florida
Great article! You forgot to mention all the other cool paper like training binders, press and media kits and internal paperwork! None the less I've enjoyed collecting paperwork over the past 4 odd years or so, and there's always tons of stuff to look for because frankly, we don't even know what all is out there as far as promotional paperwork that was never advertised or available to the public.

Looking for Black cartridge Color Dreams games, last 3 I need:  Metal Fighter, Moon Ranger, Baby Boomer.  Please contact me if you have any of these!