Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Only able to view 1 post per "page" in Gamer's Gauntlet threads related to being a "special mod"?

Jun 29, 2015 at 11:34:33 AM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia
At first I thought the updated forum was giving me issues all over, but I think it is just the Gamer's Gauntlet.

When I click into a thread, I only see the first post on any "page" of the thread.

It occurs to me that this probably related to my special mod priveleges in that section for doing the high score tracking.

Is anybody else having problems in that sub-forum?

-------------------------

Jun 30, 2015 at 9:29:12 AM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia
UPDATE: my usage of the Gamer's Gauntlet on "vintage.nintendoage" still works correctly.

I have cleared my history/cookies, etc, and STILL see problems with the new site.

Clearly something about my mod status in the Gamer's Gauntlet didn't make it through the upgrade correctly.

Jul 2, 2015 at 3:26:09 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
Originally posted by: arch_8ngel

UPDATE: my usage of the Gamer's Gauntlet on "vintage.nintendoage" still works correctly.

I have cleared my history/cookies, etc, and STILL see problems with the new site.

Clearly something about my mod status in the Gamer's Gauntlet didn't make it through the upgrade correctly.
This should be corrected now.

Jul 2, 2015 at 3:28:05 PM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia
Originally posted by: Dain

Yup.  It's fixed now, thanks!

Is it straightforward to explain what was broken?

Jul 2, 2015 at 3:35:15 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina

Originally posted by: Dain

Yup.  It's fixed now, thanks!

Is it straightforward to explain what was broken?

There was a missing closing HTML tag in the mod toolbox, causing the entire page to be hidden.