Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Collection Tool Features Thread Have an idea? Post it here

May 1, 2010 at 5:47:34 AM
OzNEScollector (80)
(O z) < Kraid Killer >
Australia
with all the different PAL A & B regions, i was wondering if your could have a feature like the "available/missing" features but for the individual regions? having created a list for all PAL A regions in 1 i was hoping i can click on, for example, -ITA and it will show all my -ITA games from my main list.

i know i can make seperate region lists which i have also done but it would just mean the user can create one big PAL A/B or both list and then with a click sift through individual regions.

edit- and also, if each row could highlight horizontally as you scroll over so you know youre editing/deleting the correct game?

-------------------------

Edited: 05/01/2010 at 06:46 PM by OzNEScollector

May 27, 2010 at 2:16:34 PM
albailey (55)
(Al Bailey) < Lolo Lord >
Ontario
Not sure if this is a feature request or a bug, but the "public view" for a collection does not support showing the "Code" for the items in the collection. I'd like it if it did.

There is a column header for it in the public view, but all the codes are blank.
Probably the only reason the code would matter is when trying to track variants.

Al

My Gameboy collection  97% complete.          My N64 collection   88% complete

My Gamecube collection  99% complete        My NES collection   97% complete

Jun 15, 2010 at 8:23:58 PM
smeagolsama (211)
(Bronner's Army) < El Ripper >
Missouri
I didn't see it in the first post, but the ability to view a different members collection and compare it to your own. For those of us who want to compare sizes. Would also give the option to trade besides buy/sell/trade. I go to a users Trade collection compare to my main collection or if possible more detailed like my wanted section. Would be easy to compare and see what I could try to obtain. If you even went so far as to add a conditions check box so that it only shows what they have that I don't, or what I have that they don't. Yea pretty much sounds like i'm practically asking for the create a trade option like gametz or cag marketplace have. Could even at that point click a create a transaction checkbox, where a transaction can be created that would could be accepted, rejected, or appended.
I'm not so lazy that I'm opposed to the current way, I make do, but it might be something to consider in the future.

Or does the collection tool already allow you to search for an item, and see who has it in what collection?

Mar 4, 2011 at 2:03:32 PM
albailey (55)
(Al Bailey) < Lolo Lord >
Ontario
Either a bug or a feature request.
For newer systems I track and expand my collection as additional titles are released for it. In this case, the Wii.
When I attempt to "Expand Collection" for my Wii collection, and then "Only show missing games" so that I can get a list of wii games that have been released, it includes Wiiware titles.
It would be nice to either exclude Wiiware altogether from the search criteria for Wii, or have an ability for me to mass exclude them.

Thanks,
Al

My Gameboy collection  97% complete.          My N64 collection   88% complete

My Gamecube collection  99% complete        My NES collection   97% complete

Mar 8, 2011 at 4:23:17 PM
cradelit (21)
(crade lit) < Bowser >
Alberta
I would like the ability to add an "other" (or better yet, custom named) checkbox to the cart, manual and box checkboxes. In my case I would like to track overlays, but I assume it would be useful for other stuff.

GRRR!

Apr 12, 2011 at 11:58:27 AM
cradelit (21)
(crade lit) < Bowser >
Alberta
Not really important it would also be nice to exclude the games that you set as "didn't come with a box" from the total boxes tracked items stat.

GRRR!

Apr 16, 2011 at 11:57:26 PM
Mog (140)
(Mr Mog) < King Solomon >
Federated States of Micronesia
I was trying to add a picture to my collection, and found that I can only upload a new photo. Is there a way to use pictures I already have uploaded on my NA album? Or can that be added?