Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Homebrew Armed For Battle - New Homebrew Real Time Strategy on the NES - now available to buy

Oct 14, 2015 at 2:21:23 PM
KHAN Games (89)
(Kevin Hanley) < Master Higgins >
Florida
Originally posted by: rizz

Sorry to bump this old topic, but if you are going to Portland Retro Gaming Expo, Armed for Battle will be there! Just find the NintendoAge megabooth, and you'll be able to play the game, and make a purchase if you'd like. A huge thanks to bunnyboy for making this possible at this year's PRGE. I'll be at PRGE as well, but who wants to meet a homebrew programmer anyway.
ME! See you there.

-------------------------

gauauu: look, we all paid $10K at some point in our lives for the privilege of hanging out with Kevin

Oct 14, 2015 at 2:25:23 PM
SoleGooseProductions (129)
(Beau ) < King Solomon >
Michigan
Be careful if he challenges you to a late night Tetris tournament, particularly if money is involved . I've seen things, watch out... and I'm excited to see them again!

Oh, and buy AFB if you haven't already! Stellar game.

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..." ~ Blade Runner

SoleGooseProductions.com

Oct 14, 2015 at 7:41:34 PM
neodolphino (179)
(Justin ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: SoleGooseProductions

Oh, and buy AFB if you haven't already! Stellar game.

+1

May 4, 2016 at 6:17:39 PM
rizz (9)
(Frank Westphal) < Eggplant Wizard >
Wisconsin
Hi everyone.  I attended a great convention recently - Midwest Gaming Classic.  At the show, and after some discussion with a fellow homebrewer, it was suggested I should make a demo that can be played from a mid-game standpoint.  I found this to be very good advice, especially when trying to demo the game at conventions.  Anyway, I thought I'd do a quick bump on this old homebrew for 2 reasons - 1) some people probably have no idea of Armed For Battle's existence, and 2) there's a new demo to try out!  I hope to be back sometime with new game annoucements, but it will be a little bit.    Please visit my blog for the demo.

Oh, and if you didn't know, Midwest Gaming Classic brings a lot of great NA folks together.  Make sure to attend next year if it's a possibility for you.

My Development Blog

Aug 20, 2018 at 11:45:50 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
I've been playing this on Twitch the past few days and will continue to do so until I beat it. If you'd like to follow along, I'm playing on the LPGE stream and should be hosting on my own, as well.

LPGE Twitch Channel

Ferris' Twitch Channel

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 08/20/2018 at 11:47 AM by Ferris Bueller

Aug 23, 2018 at 9:43:50 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Playing now for a couple hours whilst having my coffee.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.