Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

halo thar!!

May 6, 2007 at 5:50:38 PM
timply (0)
(Timothy Sullivan) < Tourian Tourist >
Mississippi
Hi! I'm an old school gamer! Me and brothers had a NES way back in the day, either sold it or threw it away somewhere along the line. but i still have my original Gameboy, SNES, Genesis, N64, Gamecube and got my wii launch day. About a year ago hearing the announcement of the virtual console sparked my interest in NES games again. So i got on ebay ordered a NES and began my collecting. I started out getting just the carts only and then i came across a cheap boxed copy of The Black Bass which started my CIB fever! While my small collection no where near rivals most of the people of this board, i never really plan to get a complete collection.. just a bunch of CIB favorites from my past. I live in north mississippi, while we have a few flea markets in the area and our fair share of pawn shops, unfortunately the NES gaming market isn't big around here.. i can forsee the next year of my life refreshing Ebay. lol

-------------------------
PASS KEY: 007 373 5963

May 6, 2007 at 5:57:55 PM
burdger (152)
(Ross Burdge) < Bowser >
Ohio
Welcome. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do

May 6, 2007 at 6:06:39 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
WELCOME!!
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

May 7, 2007 at 2:25:47 AM
nikki (64)
< El Ripper >
Germany
A WELCOME from me too

May 7, 2007 at 12:18:22 PM
Dr. Morbis (30)
(Basil T) < Kraid Killer >
Alberta
Originally posted by: timply

... i never really plan to get a complete collection.. just a bunch of CIB favorites from my past.

^ Famous last words And that "next year of my life refreshing eBay" is going to end up being a lot more than just one year if you're anything like the rest of us.

Welcome, and enjoy your new addiction.

My mantra, as worded by SamSpade on 06/12/12:
I don't resell to fund my collection, I don't treat this hobby like a second job, I don't care if my collection is worth ten bucks or ten thousand because I never plan on selling it. Seriously, what does the value have to do with anything if you never plan on selling? Speculation doesn't mean jack shit to me at this point, I just want to play my nes games...

May 7, 2007 at 12:23:00 PM
Hounder (0)
(David Pendergast) < Meka Chicken >
Illinois
Welcome to the boards

Hi, my name is David Pendergast, aka:

Jesse Jones
Philip Varney

I scammed people on NintendoAge a while back. Since then, I've been unwelcome. Do not do business with me!

May 10, 2007 at 6:25:34 PM
Xevious (12)
(John Olaisen) < Meka Chicken >
Norway
Originally posted by: Dr. Morbis

Originally posted by: timply

... i never really plan to get a complete collection.. just a bunch of CIB favorites from my past.

^ Famous last words And that "next year of my life refreshing eBay" is going to end up being a lot more than just one year if you're anything like the rest of us.

Lol, I second that.
I was going for only a system with SMB 1, 2 and 3 four years ago...

Welcome!

One by one the penguins steal my sanity...

May 10, 2007 at 10:57:02 PM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
welcome

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

May 20, 2007 at 10:34:55 PM
Penguin (239)
(Justin AKA Penguin) < Wiz's Mom >
Florida
Welcome and enjoy your time in our lovely Nintendo gaming community!

Looking for Black cartridge Color Dreams games, last 3 I need:  Metal Fighter, Moon Ranger, Baby Boomer.  Please contact me if you have any of these!