Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

bubble bobble 2 w/box on ebay terribly listed!

Mar 17, 2010 at 12:54:58 PM
randomhajile (60)
(Sean Daigle) < Eggplant Wizard >
Texas

Mar 17, 2010 at 12:56:41 PM
udisi (88)
< King Solomon >
United States
Jetsons in there too

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:07:42 PM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Might as well take this one off my watch list now. There's no manual included in case anyone forgot to read the description. So much for getting this one cheap.

-------------------------
WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:09:47 PM
wookieehooky (89)
(carlos spicy weiner) < Lolo Lord >
California
Yikes! Put it on fullblast why don't you. I thought we wern't supposed to post open auction that havn't ended yet.

Edited: 03/17/2010 at 01:11 PM by wookieehooky

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:12:07 PM
jonebone (554)
Maryland
Originally posted by: wookieehooky

Yikes! Put it on fullblack why don't you. I thought we wern't aloud to post open auction that havn't ended yet.

No, it's completed auctions less than 7 days that you aren't allowed to.  Actually it might even be two weeks now that I think about it, but they decided to err on the side of caution.

I agree that posting an auction, especially a horribly listed one, on it's ending day is total jackass move. 

Post it on day one or two or three and it's just one of those "Oh well" things.  Post it after people have been watching it for 6 days and it's a slap in the face to the watchers.

Edited: 03/17/2010 at 01:14 PM by jonebone

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:14:54 PM
wookieehooky (89)
California
Originally posted by: jonebone

Yikes! Put it on fullblack why don't you. I thought we wern't aloud to post open auction that havn't ended yet.

No, it's completed auctions less than 7 days that you aren't allowed to.  Actually it might even be two weeks now that I think about it, but they decided to err on the side of caution.

I agree that posting an auction, especially a horribly listed one, on it's ending day is total jackass move. 

Post it on day one or two or three and it's just one of those "Oh well" things.  Post it after people have been watching it for 6 days and it's a slap in the face to the watchers.

yeah I have been watching it for like 5 days. I so thought I was ganna get away with spending around 100 for these. Damn!

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:16:13 PM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia
For as much as you guys are griping about getting it cheap...you would have been competing against each other anyway.

Also, I don't know that having "Bubble Bobble, Part 2" in the text really qualifies as all that poorly listed...

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:17:21 PM
Battymo (100)
(Scrubb'n Nutz) < King Solomon >
Nova Scotia
I love how people think they are the only ones watching "poorly listed" auctions. If you can see it, chances are everyone will see it over the course of a 7 day listing. However, poorly Listed BINs are a goldmine.

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:19:04 PM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia
Originally posted by: Battymo

I love how people think they are the only ones watching "poorly listed" auctions. If you can see it, chances are everyone will see it over the course of a 7 day listing. However, poorly Listed BINs are a goldmine.

It's like what your teacher used to say in health class... if she's willing to have sex with you then you're not really the only one...

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:19:49 PM
Battymo (100)
Nova Scotia
Originally posted by: arch_8ngel

It's like what your teacher used to say in health class... if she's willing to have sex with you then you're not really the only one...

That explains the herpes!

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:23:12 PM
jonebone (554)
Maryland

No one said that we were the only ones watching it, but if just 1 of the 4000 members of this site (not even including the hordes of unnamed lurkers) now enters the bidding, then damage has been done.

I could give a rat's ass either way, but there's no denying it's a dick move.

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:28:11 PM
wookieehooky (89)
California

No one said that we were the only ones watching it, but if just 1 of the 4000 members of this site (not even including the hordes of unnamed lurkers) now enters the bidding, then damage has been done.

I could give a rat's ass either way, but there's no denying it's a dick move.

my thoughts exactly.

Who cares if we would have been competing, There was still hope before he posted the auction.

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:33:01 PM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia
Hope for what? that only 10 other serious bidders would be looking at it? certainly seems like enough to bid it up to at or near market value...

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:35:19 PM
dr.robbie (175)
(Robbie Pacanowski) < Bowser >
Missouri
it definitely wasn't "under the radar". I don't even search for CIBs and had this one watched. but, agreed. posting auctions ruins any chance of getting any deal whatsoever

Let's Go Penguins!

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:40:59 PM
wookieehooky (89)
California

Hope for what? that only 10 other serious bidders would be looking at it? certainly seems like enough to bid it up to at or near market value...

Man, It seems to me you just post on EVERY thread you can just so you can argue with someone. Just drop it man. I swear I can't read through a single thread on this forum without having to read through 2 dozens of your posts about how you know everything about anything and everything.

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:43:38 PM
Battymo (100)
Nova Scotia

Man, It seems to me you just post on EVERY thread you can just so you can argue with someone. Just drop it man. I swear I can't read through a single thread on this forum without having to read through 2 dozens of your posts about how you know everything about anything and everything.

You have an ignore list if you choose to use it. 

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:43:39 PM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia
Hah, whatever dude. Just because I offer a counterpoint doesn't mean I'm arguing senselessly. I'm sorry you don't appreciate my contributions. Feel free to block my posts if it makes you feel better.

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:44:50 PM
portnoyd- (39)

(Stephen Colbert) < Meka Chicken >
United States
My kingdom for a Bignose Freaks Out manual.

If you PM me, I will tell you to go away, especially if you're trying to mooch my games.

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:46:51 PM
jonebone (554)
Maryland

Hah, whatever dude. Just because I offer a counterpoint doesn't mean I'm arguing senselessly. I'm sorry you don't appreciate my contributions. Feel free to block my posts if it makes you feel better.

Pull your head out of your ass.  You are arguing senselessly because you are posting in a thread of which you have no interest.  You aren't a reseller, you don't collect CIB and you barely collect anything at all since you are a posterboy for a PowerPak. 

Which is ironic, because this thread has done exactly what you are trying to defend.  You are one person that would have never have known this auction existed, yet have now become an expert on the subject since it was posted for the world to see.

Find another thread to troll please.

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:50:18 PM
Battymo (100)
Nova Scotia

Pull your head out of your ass.  You are arguing senselessly because you are posting in a thread of which you have no interest.  You aren't a reseller, you don't collect CIB and you barely collect anything at all since you are a posterboy for a PowerPak. 

Which is ironic, because this thread has done exactly what you are trying to defend.  You are one person that would have never have known this auction existed, yet have now become an expert on the subject since it was posted for the world to see.

*grabs popcorn*

*waits to see what happens when an unstoppable force hits an immovable object*

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:51:12 PM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia
The same offer goes to you Jonas.

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:51:44 PM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia

*grabs popcorn*

Nah, unlike Jonas appears to be, this doesn't have me wound up at all.

These guys need to watch their blood pressure.

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:51:45 PM
ihavethatpma (324)
(Doombutt Jazzmouth) < Bowser >
Washington

*grabs popcorn*

That's really weird, I was looking for a picture to post that said the same thing.

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:53:10 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Wiz's Mom >
Washington
Oh man thank you Batty for making me LOL so hard this morning. Other than my side now hurting, I thank you sir!

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:55:00 PM
Battymo (100)
Nova Scotia
Originally posted by: Braveheart69

Oh man thank you Batty for making me LOL so hard this morning. Other than my side now hurting, I thank you sir!

You'd better check your house.  I think Mr. Miller broke in and stole your cape when you went to work!