Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Dinosaur Planet Media Archive

Dec 28, 2009 at 8:59:10 AM
celebi23 (0)
(Alex Brofsky) < Cherub >
Connecticut

So, a few weeks ago, I began a small project.  My goal was to find any and all media relating to Dinosaur Planet, before it's transformation into "StarFox Adventures".  Luckily, through the magic of the Wayback Machine (really amazing thing actually) & really hard searching, I created the media archive posted below.  Take a look at the "ReadMe!.rtf" file once you download the archive.  It goes into much greater detail about the project (too long to post here).  If you have any media that's not included in it, feel free to shoot me a PM, or, just post a link or the image itself. The links are listed below.  Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?1mdymwj... "Dinosaur_Planet_Media.sitx" version, about 150MB

http://www.mediafire.com/?yog0yzo... "Dinosaur_Planet_Media.zip" version, about 150MB (should be more compatible with various OS's)

Dec 28, 2009 at 10:27:25 PM
Phins (68)
(-P Z T-) < Kraid Killer >
Utah
Small? That's pretty big. Congrats on your extremely strenuous effort which I would never be able to carry out. Props.

-------------------------
We are soldiers without borders, our purpose defined by the Era we live in; we will sometimes have to sell ourselves and services. If the times demand it, we'll be revolutionaries, criminals, terrorists.
And yes, we may all be headed straight to Hell, but what better place for us than this? It is our only home.
Our Heaven, and our Hell.
This, is Outer Heaven.

Dec 28, 2009 at 11:13:22 PM
celebi23 (0)
Connecticut
Originally posted by: Phins

Small? That's pretty big. Congrats on your extremely strenuous effort which I would never be able to carry out. Props.

Thanks   I've been kinda stuck at home sick for about a week (bronchitis & a sinus infection ) so, I figured I'd try & finish this project.  I think it turned out pretty good

Jan 4, 2010 at 6:33:31 AM
celebi23 (0)
Connecticut
So, here's the new zip archive. It has about 70MB of new stuff. Just wanted to point this out, apparently my "dplanet1.mov" video cuts out after 13 seconds >_< So, just copy the video located in "Dinosaur_Planet_Media_New/Movies/". It's the same exact video, just a fully playable video. Again, there's some text files with credits for the carious pieces of media.

So, this should be it. Pretty much all of the Dinosaur Planet-related media that's out there on the net. If anyone has anything that is not located in the new zip archive (and the original one that I uploaded) please feel free to shoot me a pm, post it here or just post the link to it.

The new zip file is about 80MB. Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?4jynhyx...

Jan 20, 2010 at 9:35:19 AM
celebi23 (0)
Connecticut
Like I mentioned earlier, if anyone has any media not included in this archive, please feel free to shoot me a PM, an email, or just post a link to it in this topic  

Jan 21, 2010 at 7:52:43 PM
celebi23 (0)
Connecticut
I actually did find some more things: 2 new pics of the Dinosaur Planet E3 2000 Booth & some more E3 2000 demo impressions. I've uploaded this last zip file & I'm calling it a day on this little side project of mine. Pretty sure I've found everything on the net (except for those missing screenshots that I mention in the ReadMe!.rtf file)

http://www.mediafire.com/?zdzimn5... Dinosaur_Planet_Media_Archive_new_work.zip 1MB

Enjoy!

Jan 21, 2010 at 8:00:48 PM
AllYourBass (101)
(Pepe Silvia) < Bowser >
Alberta
Man, this is some cool stuff. Thanks for the hard work!

Jan 24, 2010 at 1:21:55 PM
celebi23 (0)
Connecticut
My pleasure. My goal was to make this semi-lost media available to as many people as possible.