Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

NES enemy / monster list

Apr 7, 2007 at 3:07:57 AM
Redivivus (11)
< King Solomon >
Utah
I am compiling a list of monsters and enemies found in our beloved games, and wondered if anyone could help. What I am looking for in particular is to see if anyone has scans of their game manuals, particularly the sections where enemies are listed. I am taking their names, descriptions, and eventually, scanning pics to compile in a presentation using Excel, similar to that of NGD's list found on this site. Also, my question for you, NGD, is how did you add pics into the comment section of your list? I cannot figure that out! I can add text, but nothing more!

Apr 7, 2007 at 6:03:50 AM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
Chad,

Every NES manual (except for a few) are scanned on this site. Check out the search page, and click on the "M" icon next to each game. You can also view the manuals from the game information page for each game.

-Dain

Apr 7, 2007 at 8:01:51 AM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
Chad hit me up on AIM or send me and email and I will tell you had to add pictures to excel. Pretty easy stuff, most people just don't know how to use it.
~~NGD

-------------------------
Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Apr 7, 2007 at 8:18:34 AM
Redivivus (11)
< King Solomon >
Utah
WOW, you guys have seriously thought of everything!!! I hadnt even seen the scans before, maybe you already have done what I planned to do!!!LOL Amazing!!