Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Collection Issue for my Sega Genesis List

Dec 5, 2015 at 5:58:06 PM
PrinceAshura (0)
< Crack Trooper >
Ohio
I've added Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and when I click on the title to goto the full info there's no images for the game, and I can't delete it off the list, how I can delete it off or add in that I have the CIB options (Cart, Manual, and Box)?

Why I can't get this to be added to my collection that I have the Complete game?

Edited: 12/05/2015 at 05:58 PM by PrinceAshura

Dec 12, 2015 at 9:02:35 AM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
Originally posted by: PrinceAshura

I've added Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and when I click on the title to goto the full info there's no images for the game, and I can't delete it off the list, how I can delete it off or add in that I have the CIB options (Cart, Manual, and Box)?

Why I can't get this to be added to my collection that I have the Complete game?
When I look at your collection, it says you have the cart and box -- are you having trouble getting the instructions box to stay? I'm not sure I fully understand.

Dec 16, 2015 at 3:21:37 PM
PrinceAshura (0)
< Crack Trooper >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Dain

Originally posted by: PrinceAshura

When I look at your collection, it says you have the cart and box -- are you having trouble getting the instructions box to stay? I'm not sure I fully understand.

There was a bug I had when I add it in and fix it later to see what I have for Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine it wasnt' working when I moved it to another list and do that way it saved my changes of what I have for the game like Case to cart, I don't know it's a bug within' adding games to a list and it doesn't save what have for it.