Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

So my wife's uncle is a hoarder. . . hoarding uncle with 500 some odd unopened nes, snes games

Mar 15, 2012 at 7:08:36 PM
Chrono (23)
(Glamour Vintage) < Meka Chicken >
Korea, Republic of
I just read through the whole thread upon its discovery. Nothing witty to add. I just wanted to be a part of it all.

*cough*

-------------------------
I am searching for the following SNES manuals:
- Sunset Riders    - TMNT IV: Turtles in Time      - Total Carnage
- Utopia                 - Final Fantasy II
Please PM me if you have one or all of them for sale. While I like nice condition, I am interested in anything 7/10ish up.

Mar 16, 2012 at 1:16:16 PM
Nightram (25)
(Brett Martin) < Eggplant Wizard >
Colorado
Let's do a Mad Libs while we wait!

The OP    verb     to the     adjective    hoarder's house.  Upon entering, the OP was     past-tense verb   .
  noun    ,   noun  , and    noun     were stacked as high as the OP's   body part   .
The Hoarder mentioned wanting to   verb   with his collection.  The OP was    past-tense verb  about this news.
The hoarder said his collection was in a   adjective   storage unit, and the only way to get to it was    verb  
"There are sealed   noun    ,   noun  , and    noun   in the unit!" the hoarder promised.
So, the   adjective   OP and the   adjective   hoarder left for the   adjective  storage unit.  Once the pair got there via 
  vehicle  , after passing   location   ,   location   , and   location   , they noticed a   animal   standing in front of them and the storage unit.  They fed the   animal   some    noun    to get by, and then typed in   code    to enter the unit.
Upon entering the unit, the OP could see   noun    ,   noun  , and    noun   .  The OP was     past-tense verb   .
The   adjective   hoarder said,"                                                                            ".
Then the   adjective   OP said, "                                                                            ".
Then the hoarder    adverb          verb     the OP.  The OP was     emotional adjective   !
Then, the OP  verb  .
Suddenly, another   animal   appeared.  It     verb     the OP, and then   verb     the hoarder.  The hoarder and OP were    past-tense verb 
They were never heard from again.

The future is to those who take it!

Like Video Game Merchandise? Buy some here! Rare stuff in many categories! (Click the pic)

Mar 16, 2012 at 2:41:33 PM
blarky (37)
(b0rk b0rk) < Lolo Lord >
Texas
The OP  dougied  to the  afformentioned  hoarder's house. Upon entering, the OP was  flabbergasted.
Silent Service  Vegas Stakes , and   Win Lose or Draws  were stacked as high as the OP's big toe.
The Hoarder mentioned wanting to  elope  with his collection. The OP was  nervous  about this news.
The hoarder said his collection was in an  underwater  storage unit, and the only way to get to it was  via submarine .
"There are sealed  boxes of chocolate  circa 1972 marlboro cigarrettes , and  scotch tape  in the unit!" the hoarder promised.
So, the  delighted  OP and the  hopped up on goofball  hoarder left for the  underwater storage unit. Once the pair got there via
submarine , after passing  titantic  jaws  , and  red october , they noticed a  spongebob  standing in front of them and the storage unit. They fed the  spongebob  some  beer  to get by, and then typed in  the theme to funkytownto enter the unit.
Upon entering the unit, the OP could see old furniture  cobwebs , and   a stapler . The OP was  elated  .
The  smug  hoarder said,"Well, what do you think??".
Then the  shocked  OP said, "Whatever, it's a party".
Then the hoarder  smooched  the OP. The OP was  relieved !
Then, the OP cried .
Suddenly, another  spongebob  appeared. It  roundhouse kicked  the OP, and then  tiger uppercutted  the hoarder. The hoarder and OP were rejoicing 

Mar 16, 2012 at 3:06:11 PM
Gravystain (38)
(Gravy Stain) < Eggplant Wizard >
Missouri
$10 says Joel has been trapped inside the storage unit this whole time.

Mar 16, 2012 at 3:27:28 PM
T3rra (85)
(Terra ) < King Solomon >
Washington
Meh... that was bad

Edited: 03/16/2012 at 07:10 PM by T3rra

Mar 16, 2012 at 6:45:26 PM
Shane (146)
(Excellence of Execution) < King Solomon >
United States
Originally posted by: blarky

The OP  dougied  to the  afformentioned  hoarder's house. Upon entering, the OP was  flabbergasted.
Silent Service  Vegas Stakes , and   Win Lose or Draws  were stacked as high as the OP's big toe.
The Hoarder mentioned wanting to  elope  with his collection. The OP was  nervous  about this news.
The hoarder said his collection was in an  underwater  storage unit, and the only way to get to it was  via submarine .
"There are sealed  boxes of chocolate  circa 1972 marlboro cigarrettes , and  scotch tape  in the unit!" the hoarder promised.
So, the  delighted  OP and the  hopped up on goofball  hoarder left for the  underwater storage unit. Once the pair got there via
submarine , after passing  titantic  jaws  , and  red october , they noticed a  spongebob  standing in front of them and the storage unit. They fed the  spongebob  some  beer  to get by, and then typed in  the theme to funkytownto enter the unit.
Upon entering the unit, the OP could see old furniture  cobwebs , and   a stapler . The OP was  elated  .
Then, the OP cried .
Suddenly, another  spongebob  appeared. It  roundhouse kicked  the OP, and then  tiger uppercutted  the hoarder. The hoarder and OP were rejoicing 

Haha holy crap that's awesome

Apr 8, 2012 at 9:11:00 AM
thedon (0)
(j d) < Crack Trooper >
New South Wales
wheres the pics? or will you spoil us with a video!

Apr 8, 2012 at 9:29:44 AM
That Old Au Guy (5)

(Anton U) < Meka Chicken >
Manitoba
Old thread dug up. I like it, where's the pics?

He's probably clutching to a sealed SE or something.

Apr 8, 2012 at 5:04:19 PM
Starwander (144)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(William Hoskinson) < Meka Chicken >
Colorado
There never will be any pictures as this was a scam thread. There was never any lot of games. People only post these, "I have this amazing deal I am going to get soon" type threads for attention.

Always buying copies of Crystal Mine. Carts, manuals, boxes, CIB and sealed I want them all.

Apr 8, 2012 at 5:43:18 PM
alekx (108)
(Alexander Kong) < Bowser >
Alberta
Guys this was real, this is not a scam, paypal me $50 and I will send you pictures... But first send me $50... I repeat not a scam, send me $50.

Apr 8, 2012 at 8:35:11 PM
Megamanfan (174)
(Andy Lynch) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: ClaytonBigsby

last time i was this eager to see something come out.....................was when Megamanfan finally came out of the closet

Well I could only ignore your sweet nothings for so long before I broke.

When the going gets tough the tough get gaming
Click Link below for my for sale thread

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&...

Apr 9, 2012 at 10:51:28 AM
ADMINISTRATOR
VGD (465)
(RL ) < Wiz's Mom >
Michigan
Originally posted by: Starwander

There never will be any pictures as this was a scam thread. There was never any lot of games. People only post these, "I have this amazing deal I am going to get soon" type threads for attention.

Op is active on the forums so I dont think it was a scam, per se. But the non response to inquiries would probably indicate the OP was creating a hype train for no good reason. We get a couple of these a year so its all par for the course.

Apr 9, 2012 at 12:07:26 PM
Megamanfan (174)
(Andy Lynch) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
Who cares sometimes it's fun to get excited even if nothng special turns up

When the going gets tough the tough get gaming
Click Link below for my for sale thread

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&...

Apr 9, 2012 at 3:05:52 PM
p33jay (55)
(Allen (PJ) The Awesome) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
Originally posted by: Megamanfan

Who cares sometimes it's fun to get excited even if nothng special turns up

Spoken like a premature ejaculator

Apr 9, 2012 at 8:03:32 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada

Then, the OP cried .

well done lol

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Apr 9, 2012 at 9:49:24 PM
buyatari2 (30)

< Master Higgins >
United States

Then, the OP cried .

A + +

Apr 9, 2012 at 10:55:27 PM
jimpoleshuk (279)
(Jim Poleshuk) < King Solomon >
Nebraska
This one's for you Joel, I miss you..... Come Back

www.videogameboxprotectors.com

Apr 11, 2012 at 9:47:22 PM
skapunx (20)
(Giancarlo Iannucci) < El Ripper >
Connecticut

Then, the OP cried .

if theres marlboros in there ill take em

always looking to buy CIB/ boxes / manuals for n64 

current wtb/wttf thread:
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Apr 12, 2012 at 1:11:41 AM
Retroscribe81 (241)
(Bill H) < Ridley Wrangler >
Pennsylvania
I see this thread, and I think of how much cooler it would be if it said:

So my uncle's wife is a hooker...

Apr 12, 2012 at 1:37:58 AM
Arkturus (80)
(Brian Koo) < Lolo Lord >
California
I would've clicked on this thread about 20 more times. Definitely pics on that one. Although, hype train hooker with a fake sealed stash would hurt me even more.

Playing Clash of Clans Hardcore - If your in-game and looking for a clan we're recruiting - PM me with details

Apr 12, 2012 at 1:45:34 AM
Retroscribe81 (241)
(Bill H) < Ridley Wrangler >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: Arkturus

I would've clicked on this thread about 20 more times. Definitely pics on that one. Although, hype train hooker with a fake sealed stash would hurt me even more.

Dude I'm 99% sure that happened to me once when I was hunting in Atlanta while in town on business.

Got a reply from my CL ad from this girl claiming she had all this awesome stuff.....ended up meeting her at Hooters, where she worked.  She said she "forgot the games"

Her email was:  ATM_time_4_you @ something.com

My money says hype train hooker with a fake stash