Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Odd situtation with ebay seller

Nov 6, 2006 at 7:48:19 PM
BootGod (16)
(Mark Lacey) < Meka Chicken >
Minnesota
I won a little rinkydink $2 auction a couple weeks ago. Shipping was not specified so I had to contact seller to get a total. I haven't heard back him though, tried emailing him a couple more times, but still nothing. So I never paid, and I don't really care about the auction anyways. What do you do? Just ignore it? I don't like the stupid thing cluttering up my ebay page, it's bad enough as it is
I figured I'd wait a few more days, and if still nothing, I'll just mark it as payment sent so it goes away...

Nov 6, 2006 at 8:51:52 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
Depends on how many feedback the seller has to what I would do. If they have a lot of feedback then I would wait a few days, or just send payment with a estimated shipping, like 4 bucks for a NES game is about average anymore.

If the seller has low feedback or several negatives I would just file a dispute with ebay saying they never followed through with the transaction, that way they get a strike againist there account.
~~NGD

-------------------------
Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Nov 6, 2006 at 9:34:53 PM
BootGod (16)
(Mark Lacey) < Meka Chicken >
Minnesota
It's a new seller, in fact, the one I got was out of the first batch he put up. Hasn't been on ebay for long regardless though, he only 13 points.