NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

my current weekly Heritage Auction items. sold pricing recorded in post

Mar 19 at 12:07:26 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: ExplodedHamster

You left out the MK for $410 btw, Bronty. Great price for the seller.

yup

-------------------------

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Mar 19 at 1:43:41 PM
DefaultGen (28)
(Tyler Wilkin) < King Solomon >
United States
Originally posted by: jonebone

Originally posted by: Bronty

that last sunday seemed to have strong prices
.. 400 for a decent jaws... 1000 for an f zero ... 500 for a vice project doom ... etc
Hmm, looks like it was a 9.8 A++, basically as pristine as it could get?  Has to be comparable to a VGA 95 or so.  Not familiar with the pop report on it but the "black label" (not the junk PC that is available by the case load) and a legit first party Nintendo start of a franchise, seems low to me.  I'd expect that one to be at least $1500+. 

A first party Nintendo franchise they refuse to take anywhere  

Listen to the  Collector's Quest Podcast 
Episode #131: Spooky Collectible Halloween Imports

Mar 19 at 1:54:33 PM
VGS_captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio

^ the DW games in general but esp 2,3,4 are really overdue for a bump price wise sealed IMO. They've been the same price way too long despite being scarce and popular

I would expect minty CIBs of 3 and 4 to keep going up, but not necessarily sealed.   I think your price driver on those is people that want to play through them with the nicest specimens of contents.

Mar 19 at 2:28:55 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: captmorgandrinker

^ the DW games in general but esp 2,3,4 are really overdue for a bump price wise sealed IMO. They've been the same price way too long despite being scarce and popular

I would expect minty CIBs of 3 and 4 to keep going up, but not necessarily sealed.   I think your price driver on those is people that want to play through them with the nicest specimens of contents.

I don't see why the sealed dynamics on those titles would be any different than any other rpg's....  

And typing that made me think of final fantasy 2&3, etc... real favorites whether loose, cib, or sealed.. and similar rpg's... and you know what, I think rpg's in general have been flat the last five years.   That can't last forever IMO.   They've always been popular (and with the sealed crowd too, since day one).

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Edited: 03/19/2019 at 02:30 PM by Bronty

Mar 19 at 3:37:41 PM
ExplodedHamster (183)
(Joe Dirt) < King Solomon >
United States
My guess is that DW1 sealed will go up significantly, but not sure on the rest (probably will, as well, due to rarity). The first was played by many more people and was one of the original JRPGs. I don't think many people even knew the sequels existed until well down the line.

I think that MK is along the same lines, as well. It’s very hard to find sealed now, and the MK series was massively popular, especially among the comic crowd.

Edited: 03/19/2019 at 03:39 PM by ExplodedHamster

Mar 19 at 3:38:01 PM
VGS_captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio
(runs out to buy sealed RPGs)

Mar 24 at 4:27:39 PM
qixmaster (129)
(Josh B) < Wiz's Mom >
Oregon
Bump stuff ending today. Will update first post soon.

EDIT:
FIRST POST UPDATED -

Keys this week (my biased opinion). 
  • hangtab deadly towers wata 8.5 cib
  • secret scout cib
  • micro genius pesterminator sealed (black cart)
  • baby boomer micro genius complete (black cart)

eBay listings here

Edited: 03/24/2019 at 08:33 PM by qixmaster