Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

NA Amiibo Trading Post centralized location for those wanting to trade/help other members

Oct 25, 2015 at 12:23:44 AM
smokinjoe24 (147)
(P Fen) < Bowser >
United States
My TRU had a bunch of Shulk today. I know there was discussion that some of these were exclusive to those stores on first release only but this is the only one I have seen that was exclusive to one store but found else. Other than my friend's store. It's a mom and pop store but he had a greninja last week.

Oct 25, 2015 at 12:16:58 PM
skylersz (89)
(Skyler S) < Lolo Lord >
Other
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone can help me out.

I am looking for the US Splatoon Amiibo (Boy, Girl and the 3 Pack) and the Retro 3 Pack. It's not that I don't want to buy off eBay or websites or stores, it's just I don't trust anyone enough to pack them properly and pick out as near mint boxes as possible.

I am happy to pay you for your time to get me some crisp ones and pack them and send them to Australia.

Being in Australia we trip over Amiibo trying to get to the groceries. So if you are after pretty much any Amiibo and don't mind it being the AU/Euro ones I would be happy to also pick out some crisp ones and send them your way in exchange for the above.

Looking for someone who is serious, willing to help me out and post to AU and able to do it within the next few weeks.

Please PM me.

Thanks!!

-------------------------

Oct 27, 2015 at 10:15:38 AM
raiderblue17 (23)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Missouri
Looking to trade some of my extras.. Fox, Lucario, Greninja, Link, Yoshi, Peach (All NA NIB). Need robin, ike, lucina, villager, captain falcon... Will do 2 for 1

My Items for Sale or Trade:  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15qyOsN-lU3VrVxNB4X2y...

Nov 1, 2015 at 12:34:53 PM
Jaz (41)
(Dylan P) < Eggplant Wizard >
New Brunswick
Did anyone manage to pick up the Mii Fighter 3-Pack today? I went to my local TRU to wait before opening, and the manager came out and asked what the line was waiting for. We explained the release date for the TRU exclusive was Nov. 1st and showed her some stuff on our phones. She went and checked her computer, then out back. She said the item wasn't even coming up in their system, nor did they get any stock today... but took our name and numbers for if they do arrive. Was wondering how it went for others?

Edit: TRU Canada tweeted that they have no info on it, and that it "may be exclusive to another retailer", maybe true up here in Canada? I checked other retailers nearby when I was out and saw nothing, as of this morning though.

Update: Looks like nintendo.com has updated their lineup info. Inside the Mii Fighter profiles it now states that the expected release date on the Mii Fighter 3-Pack in Canada is November 20th.

Also still have NIB NA:
Marth (Reprint)
Ike
Retro 3-Pack

LF NIB NA:
Pit
Lucina
Little Mac

Edited: 11/01/2015 at 02:20 PM by Jaz

Nov 1, 2015 at 12:57:05 PM
Mog (140)
(Mr Mog) < King Solomon >
Federated States of Micronesia
I have these for trade for games or sale. All USA, all first print.

Captain Falcon
Diddy Kong
Fox
Ike
Kirby
Little Mac
Luigi
Mega Man
Meta Knight
Peach
Pit
Rosalina & Luma
Wii Fit Trainer

Nov 1, 2015 at 3:58:37 PM
yukfou (107)
(Great Dragon) < King Solomon >
Maryland
Anyone have a loose mr. game and watch with all his different forms?

Also, just a friendly heads up since it seems like a lot of people want to get rid of their amiibos now that the craze has died down; if you bought your amiibos at target, you can go there and return them and get a refund for their current going price ($12.99 or $9.99) even if you don't have your original receipt. It might be a better bet than trying to trade amiibos since you'll have to pay shipping for that, and most people don't care at all for the common ones.

My WTB thread
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Nov 1, 2015 at 10:28:17 PM
Guntz (115)
< Master Higgins >
Canada
I have a loose US MegaMan and sealed US Ganondorf and Olimar, sale only.

Nov 20, 2015 at 10:36:20 AM
Andy_Bogomil (100)
(Pete ) < Bowser >
Canada
Was Falco an EB games exclusive? I forgot they were getting released today and went over about 30 minutes after they opened and the guy said they were gone instantly. Any other stores to get them from or online? If someone spots them or has an extra one let me know or quote this message. I could also trade for either 8 bit Mario if someone was interested. Thanks.

Wii U Collection Status: 160/161. Just Dance 2018. 

Nov 21, 2015 at 8:40:45 PM
kmksoulja (8)

(J W) < Eggplant Wizard >
Utah
Lottie is online on target.com usa promo code LIST to get free shipping and a 10% discount

Edited: 11/22/2015 at 12:21 PM by kmksoulja

Nov 22, 2015 at 1:07:45 PM
empire (58)
(Not me! ) < Wiz's Mom >
British Columbia
Whats up with Falco? I want one but I have no idea where it was released.

SW-6786-5095-2210

Nov 22, 2015 at 3:12:38 PM
Andy_Bogomil (100)
(Pete ) < Bowser >
Canada
Originally posted by: empire

I was confused about this too. Apparently Falco was released in extremely limited quantities for EB a week early. TRU, Walmart, and Best Buy will be getting him this Friday in Canada. My buddy in the States says there are a shit ton at the Best Buy down there which makes me think he'll be very easy to get this coming Friday. I haven't really had trouble getting any of them since wave 3 which is why Falco caught me off gaurd. 

I also find it funny how no one on this site seems to give a flying fuck about amiibos anymore. Funny how that works

Edited: 11/22/2015 at 03:13 PM by Andy_Bogomil

Nov 22, 2015 at 5:04:56 PM
empire (58)
(Not me! ) < Wiz's Mom >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: Andy_Bogomil

I was confused about this too. Apparently Falco was released in extremely limited quantities for EB a week early. TRU, Walmart, and Best Buy will be getting him this Friday in Canada. My buddy in the States says there are a shit ton at the Best Buy down there which makes me think he'll be very easy to get this coming Friday. I haven't really had trouble getting any of them since wave 3 which is why Falco caught me off gaurd. 

I also find it funny how no one on this site seems to give a flying fuck about amiibos anymore. Funny how that works

Yeah once they started making sufficient quantities, all the hype died down and no one cares.....which in theory should make them even more collectible.....*hordes Amiibos.

SW-6786-5095-2210

Nov 22, 2015 at 6:55:00 PM
Sinnbox (10)
(Joel sinn) < Kraid Killer >
Indiana

Yeah once they started making sufficient quantities, all the hype died down and no one cares.....which in theory should make them even more collectible.....*hordes Amiibos.

I always wondered howmany of the Newer collectors would be doing NES if prices were back down to pre 2010 prices, this makes me think not many.

Collection Totals:

NES: 500+
SNES: 300+
N64:124
Dreamcast: 45 - Looking for more

Nov 22, 2015 at 7:04:20 PM
Andy_Bogomil (100)
(Pete ) < Bowser >
Canada
Originally posted by: Sinnbox

I always wondered howmany of the Newer collectors would be doing NES if prices were back down to pre 2010 prices, this makes me think not many.

I actually had that typed out and then deleted it. Even though people complain about the prices of NES/SNES I personally think it also attracts a lot of people to the hobby. Probably a discussion for another thread though I guess.

Nov 22, 2015 at 8:22:42 PM
gorfcadet (53)
(Hyrule Resident) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States
Local Best Buy had Falco, Fox, Marth, and Dark Pit today. Not sure if restocks are popping up elsewhere.

My WTB/WTT thread:

NES carts - 615
GENESIS - 136
SNES - 118

Nov 24, 2015 at 6:04:16 PM
GsoFly (9)
(Greg ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Illinois
Are the Marth ones considered rare or rare'ish? The best buy right next door to me had about 6 or 7 of them. As well as a few Fox's as well. Should I go get one of each?

Nov 25, 2015 at 1:00:13 AM
teh lurv (118)
< King Solomon >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: GsoFly

Are the Marth ones considered rare or rare'ish? The best buy right next door to me had about 6 or 7 of them. As well as a few Fox's as well. Should I go get one of each?

Not anymore.

My son... gives me Helpful Nintendo Hints that are far too complex for the adult mind to comprehend. Here's a verbatim example: "OK, there's Ganon and miniature Ganon and there's these things like jelly beans and the miniature Ganon is more powerfuller, because when you touch him the flying eagles come down and the octopus shoots red rocks and the swamp takes longer." And the hell of it is, I know he's right. - Dave Barry

Nov 25, 2015 at 6:12:04 AM
Otraotaku (31)
(Otra The Otaku) < Lolo Lord >
Indiana
Amiibos for TRADE!
------------------------------------------------

Greninja (CIB) $20 Shipped or Trade!
Megaman (CIB) $25 Shipped or Trade!
Jigglypuff (CIB) $20 Shipped or Trade!
Palutena (CIB) $30 Shipped or Trade!
Dark Pit (CIB) $20 Shipped or Trade!
Silver Mario (CIB) $20 Shipped or Trade!
Gold Mario (CIB) $50 Shipped or Trade!
Charizard (CIB) $20 Shipped or Trade!
Star Fox (CIB) (1st print card damage) $18 Shipped or Trade!

"Got Commons?" I Will consider a trade for Video Game Cartridges I dont have (NES, SNES, SGEN, GB, GBC )
Send me your Trades List, I wont mind looking through it!

also looking for Jakks Pacific world of Nintendo Toys and Misc. Video game Merchandise.

Check out my Traing Post and make an even Bigger Trade!

Amiibo: I am also Looking for Lucina, Little Mac and Wii-Fit (Preferably Loose)

Looking for "Cart Only" BOUNTYS! Please feel free to PM with offers & add+ Shipping!
Pocky & Rocky 2 $200,  Pocky Rocky 1 $75, Bronkie The Bronchiasaurus $125, Space MegaForce $125, Super Turrican 2 $100, Zero: Kamakazi Squirrel $115

Trades
Want List

Edited: 11/25/2015 at 06:42 AM by Otraotaku

Nov 25, 2015 at 7:45:51 AM
DarkTone (2)
(GameCube Boss) < Bowser >
United Kingdom
Does anyone know if the UK have exclusives in certain stores?

"Vacations are dangerous! They give you too much time to realize you work too hard." - Dain

Feel free to help NA  here

Dec 2, 2015 at 9:22:03 PM
TheBiRD (82)
(Eric 007-373-5963) < Kraid Killer >
Quebec
Hi! Looking for Chibi-Robo (amazon.com exclusive, still for sell, but shipping to Canada is a killer!) and Mii 3-Pak both new and mint. I've many double all new and NA release, just PM me! Thanks!

Looking for SNeS : NHL 95-96 both sealed mint. Trade or $$ ! Help me complete my sealed set (I've Nhlpa93, nhl94, nhl97 and nhl98)

My SELLING Thread <------------------------------------------------------CLICK THERE 

Dec 3, 2015 at 5:25:09 AM
Purple Shyguy (20)
(Colton ) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States
I never got around to buying a Toon Link and now I can't find him anywhere. Anyone have one to spare? Nib, import, loose it didn't matter, just hoping to get one for under $20 shipped.

My Gallery

Dec 4, 2015 at 11:25:17 AM
Purple Shyguy (20)
(Colton ) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States
All the recent restocks are around me as well, if anyone wants to trade a toon link for someone that are missing (marth, ike, fox, shulk, modern Mario, etc) if be happy to go picj one up for trade.

My Gallery

Dec 5, 2015 at 5:30:06 PM
TheBiRD (82)
Quebec
Originally posted by: TheBiRD

Hi! Looking for Chibi-Robo (amazon.com exclusive, still for sell, but shipping to Canada is a killer!) and Mii 3-Pak both new and mint. I've many double all new and NA release, just PM me! Thanks!

Decided to buy both and paid the extra shipping, thanks anyway

Looking for SNeS : NHL 95-96 both sealed mint. Trade or $$ ! Help me complete my sealed set (I've Nhlpa93, nhl94, nhl97 and nhl98)

My SELLING Thread <------------------------------------------------------CLICK THERE 

Mar 6, 2016 at 6:20:05 PM
TheBiRD (82)
Quebec
Wanted : shovel knight... Pm me!
Many for trade!

Mar 6, 2016 at 7:07:50 PM
KAMIKAWA (25)
(Keith Kamikawa) < Kraid Killer >
Wisconsin
I'm looking to dump all of my old opened boxes (with bubbles,) all first print. I'm just doing some Spring cleaning. If anyone in is interested shoot me a PM! If you live in my area you can totally just pick them up!

I have:
Little Mac
Marth
Pit
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Fox
Samus
Captain Falcon
Donkey Kong
Diddy
Link
Zelda
Bowser
Peach
Yoshi
Luigi
Mario
Toad
Kirby
Pikachu
Shovel Knight
Splatoon 3 Pack
Zero Suit Samus

For Sale: Limited Run Games http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Check out my Virtual Reality game PolyAquatic out now on iOS for Google Cardboard!
Coming Soon to Oculus Rift! 
http://polyaquatic.com/...

If you're looking for game art, pixel, 3D, or graphic design hit me up!
https://keithkamikawa.com/...