Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

New in Box OEM Official NES AC Adapter Ebay auction for an official new in box NES AC adapter

Aug 9, 2016 at 6:07:55 PM
jackbobevolved (0)

< Cherub >
Hey everyone, I just posted a new in box official NES AC adapter on eBay. I've never seen a legit OEM version still new in box on the site, so I put it up for aution starting at $19.99. The auction ends Sunday night at 7:00 PM Pacific, so if you're interested you should jump on this. I've got another that will go up next week, but it isn't quite as nice. The other one has staples in it, leading me to believe that either the packaging collapsed and the store fixed it, or it may have been returned.

LinkRare NIB New In Box OEM Official Nintendo NES AC Adapter

Description: Are you playing with power? Nintendo Power? If not, then you should grab this new in box official NES AC Adapter! This is a 100% genuine OEM AC adapter, not a cheap third party replacement. It has never been used (or opened). The packaging has some wear, and there are multiple store stickers on it, but the adapter itself should be in perfect working order.

It's impossible to see if the adapter works without opening, but it was purchased in a large NES lot from an antique store. The store bought it from it's original owner, along with a system and several games. The original owner claimed it spent the last twenty five years in climate controlled basement. I have tested the other items in the lot and every single one worked, leading me to believe that this was in fact, kept in a safe place.