Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

WTB: My Remaining Homebrews and LE Repros!!! Also, Screw Variants and sleeves...

Feb 7, 2013 at 4:42:19 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Random bump.

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Feb 7, 2013 at 6:01:39 PM
Ray Bot (82)
(Ray Bot) < Lolo Lord >
Louisiana
does Indy work? i need to give feedback to the seller

Super Nintendo Sega Genesis, when i was dead broke man i couldn't picture this.

Feb 8, 2013 at 6:01:18 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Let me clean it and pop it in. I'll get right back to you.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Feb 14, 2013 at 7:06:17 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
B.

Feb 14, 2013 at 7:29:35 PM
shipwrekd (192)
(charlie brown) < Lolo Lord >
Ohio
hey christian godzilla 2 is in this thread http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Don't worry about my grammer I have a redneck waiver...
I never find nuttin'

Feb 15, 2013 at 3:52:06 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Oh snap, just added two games to pending!!!

Feb 15, 2013 at 3:56:01 PM
ColdStatic (19)
(Alex Hughes) < Meka Chicken >
Tennessee
That's a doozy of a final 4, good luck!

Going for a complete US retail PS1 collection!
Always interested in PS1 stuff, commons included. Feel free to PM me any time!

Feb 15, 2013 at 4:35:49 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Ugh, I know. But, I've made enough friends on here that hopefully I'll get a sweet deal when one of the big timers finds one in the wild and hooks me up!

Feb 28, 2013 at 11:51:16 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Update bump!

Castle of Deceit - Thanks to Ebay!

Godzilla 2 War of the Monsters - Thanks to ihavethatpma!

Down to just a few remaining titles!

Feb 28, 2013 at 12:02:35 PM
SwiftFrost (200)
< King Solomon >
United States
Good luck on your Final Four! I know how it goes trying to grab just the last few. Hope you brought your wallet.

Cooper has a F2 for sale right now:

http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Feb 28, 2013 at 12:51:34 PM
Ray Bot (82)
(Ray Bot) < Lolo Lord >
Louisiana
my man!

Apr 13, 2013 at 8:25:06 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Bump to show how close I was.

Apr 19, 2013 at 4:44:29 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
After all that, bump.

Megaman 5 Screw - PENDING!

Apr 19, 2013 at 5:02:32 PM
Ray Bot (82)
(Ray Bot) < Lolo Lord >
Louisiana
i knew you wouldnt quit me

Apr 19, 2013 at 7:07:45 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
It's really just the completion of the licensed set. I don't see it happening. The variants and unlicensed I can probably handle. I really need to plan a trip to New Orleans so we can hang out.

Apr 20, 2013 at 2:27:13 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Earth day bump.

Apr 20, 2013 at 2:35:48 PM
Mr. Kelly R. Flewin (31)
(Kelly Flewin) < Eggplant Wizard >
Manitoba
*PM Sent*

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin

_

Facing the priority changes of life... selling off the majority of my gaming collection to raise money to raise a baby in the next year or so. Most of my Nes collection is going to be sold off as well as other consoles. Was I ever expecting this day to come? Hell no. Am I regretting this choice? Nope.

--

[OmnipotentEntity] How do you people get bored in the span of 10 seconds? Worst ADD ever.

--

Check out my first ever DJ Mix!! -  http://i.mixcloud.com/CBkA0o...

Apr 21, 2013 at 11:37:40 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Bump.

Two more pending. Go figure!

Apr 21, 2013 at 11:42:58 AM
DreamStar (17)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Bryan Sensei) < King Solomon >
United States
If only you found that CIB Stadium Events for $8,you could check that game off your list!Anyway goodluck with the hunt!Here's a free bump!

Do unto other's as you have them do unto you: Matthew 7:12

Apr 22, 2013 at 4:25:22 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Wishful bump.

Apr 22, 2013 at 7:36:21 PM
Ray Bot (82)
(Ray Bot) < Lolo Lord >
Louisiana
update your collection tool!

Apr 22, 2013 at 8:09:24 PM
BalloonFight (233)
(Kyle Allen) < Ridley Wrangler >
California
Congrats on being so close man! Do you have the Panesians/Myriad as well? Free bump for ya.

Always looking for early issues of these magazines: GameFan, Tips and Tricks, Electronic Gaming Monthly.
Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you have any of these. I would love to give you some games for your magazines. :)

Apr 23, 2013 at 3:22:28 AM
Benihana (154)
(Don't Stop Believin!) < Master Higgins >
Washington
I'm confused.
I thought you were calling it quites
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

My Biggest Fear is...She Sells my Games for the Amount I told her I paid for them.

Vintage.Nintendoage.com for LIFE!

Apr 23, 2013 at 7:34:14 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: Benihana

I'm confused.
I thought you were calling it quites
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=5&...
Good for calling me out.

So right after I post that, I got several PMs for games that I still considered obtainable. After some small haggling, I picked up three titles; knocked out the unlicensed part of the set, and got a hard to find variant. I guess I'm holding out hope for those other variants, which I would be willing to pay for, unlike Flintstones and Samson.

Really, I picked an over dramatic title for my thread. What's happening is me accepting I will not ever get a full set, both licensed and unlicensed, which was my goal. More than likely, I get the variants I'm looking for in time. But I'll probably be without F2 and LS for a long, long time, if not ever.

Apr 24, 2013 at 2:42:19 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
UPDATE BUMP!

Megaman, 5 Screw - Thanks to acidjaguar!

That was a big one off the list. I think I've been looking, off and on, for about two years for this one. Came up on ebay, I think, twice in that time? The CIB was too rich for my blood. Annnnnnnd, this is a really nice copy. Thanks, mang. DivingNinja is jealous.

Originally posted by: BalloonFight

Congrats on being so close man! Do you have the Panesians/Myriad as well?

No. I was talking to Kirk(DivingNinja) about this on Sunday while he was looking through my doubles. For some reason, those don't really mean as much to me as say, the Color Dream games or the Tengen collection. I probably wouldn't have even tried for Action 52, if I hadn't of gotten it in a lot. Plus, like with F2 and LS, I can't justify the cost. And seeing as how those were relatively high priced games for forever, when I started collecting I crossed them off my wishlist/ideal collection pretty much immediately. I may get a Caltron... eventually. I grabbed a Maxi-15 a while back. Plus I have Pirate Booty, and those games suck.

Originally posted by: Ray Bot

update your collection tool!

Done!