Uda's Gameboy Rarity list Promised this a long time ago

May 13, 2010 at 10:26:43 PM
albailey (55)
(Al Bailey) < Lolo Lord >
Ontario
There's also a re-release for "The Chessmaster"

Hi-Tech Expressons is the first version

Mindscape Entertainment is the re-release

Edit:  Also, I have a Milon's Secret Castle which is Hudson and ends in -1, I also have a sealed one that is Electro Brain.  Any idea what the code for the Electro Brain version.

Al

-------------------------

My Gameboy collection  97% complete.          My N64 collection   88% complete

My Gamecube collection  99% complete        My NES collection   97% complete

Edited: 05/13/2010 at 10:29 PM by albailey

May 14, 2010 at 2:42:18 AM
Mr.Nintendo (383)
(el- rocko) < King Solomon >
Alaska
i just bought a Euro copy of bust a move 3, came in a box with a book, talked the seller into $10. thoght that was a good deal. you have any rarity #'s for imports?

Gameboy Pirates "IS" My Thing

DONATE ALL SMB/DH CARTS TO PMA

DONATE ALL JURASSIC PARK CARTS TO KEVBOT  NOW ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May 17, 2010 at 12:38:37 PM
albailey (55)
(Al Bailey) < Lolo Lord >
Ontario
Can anyone confirm the existence of:
Casper (Million Seller version)
Tetris 2 (Million Seller version).

I have two CIB versions of Tetris 2, one ends in -1 and the other does not, but neither is a million seller.

I've looked around on google and ebay for pics of both and I cannot find any pics of either of those.
I'm going to try and finish my "Million Seller" subset this year, which is why I ask.

Thanks,
Al

My Gameboy collection  97% complete.          My N64 collection   88% complete

My Gamecube collection  99% complete        My NES collection   97% complete

Jul 18, 2012 at 3:15:57 PM
Wayne Peltz (0)

(Wayne Peltz) < Cherub >
Ohio
there is also a million seller of Mickey's Magic wands

Aug 11, 2012 at 3:52:41 AM
maryc (0)

(Le Mer) < Cherub >
France
Hello. I'm french and i have questions about the game "fish dude". This game is only a us realase or no ? i never see this game in france. Only us cartouche. thank for your reply. And sorry for my english...

Oct 23, 2014 at 11:12:23 PM
thankyouforfu (17)
< Eggplant Wizard >
California
Originally posted by: udisi

Super breakout was on my unconfirmed list for a bit. Dain actually confirmed it for me. I knew there was a GBC version, but I had problems locating the box to confirm it actually had a GB release.Hense why I don't have a date or product number for it. It's probably the same as the GBC one but didn't want to put it there till I knew for sure.
------------------------------------------

Just to break down my rarity ratings.
1-3 are various lvls of Common carts
4-6 are the uncommon-rare
7-8 are the rare titles.

I don't make anything a 9 or 10 without some time passing to varify that a giving game really deserves a rating like that. not saying there might not be a 9 or 10, just that I feel it imprudent to assign that type of rarity from just one person's research and experiance.

I know this is an older thread, but I was intriqued since I hadn't seen a gray copy of Super Breakout myself.
However, I found this listed here on NA:

Anyway, is there any chance you can update this post (and the GBC post as well)? 
It's been over 5 years, and maybe some 9s and/or 10s can finally be awarded.

Also, could you please post the GBA Rarity List you mentioned in the comments (if you have one)?

Thanks, and awesome post!

Thank you, Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Oct 24, 2014 at 12:04:40 AM
Fahrenheit (36)
< Lolo Lord >
United States
Originally posted by: thankyouforfu

Originally posted by: udisi

Super breakout was on my unconfirmed list for a bit. Dain actually confirmed it for me. I knew there was a GBC version, but I had problems locating the box to confirm it actually had a GB release.Hense why I don't have a date or product number for it. It's probably the same as the GBC one but didn't want to put it there till I knew for sure.
------------------------------------------

Just to break down my rarity ratings.
1-3 are various lvls of Common carts
4-6 are the uncommon-rare
7-8 are the rare titles.

I don't make anything a 9 or 10 without some time passing to varify that a giving game really deserves a rating like that. not saying there might not be a 9 or 10, just that I feel it imprudent to assign that type of rarity from just one person's research and experiance.

I know this is an older thread, but I was intriqued since I hadn't seen a gray copy of Super Breakout myself.
However, I found this listed here on NA:

Anyway, is there any chance you can update this post (and the GBC post as well)? 
It's been over 5 years, and maybe some 9s and/or 10s can finally be awarded.

Also, could you please post the GBA Rarity List you mentioned in the comments (if you have one)?

Thanks, and awesome post!
There are already games that have gotten 9's and 10's since this list was created.

http://nintendoage.com/index.cfm?...

The GBC got its first R10 not too long ago, and the GB has 3 R8's with R9 Boxes/Manuals, as well as an unlicensed R9 with an R10 Box and manual.