Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Taiwan PAL gamer reviews N64 #0: Introduction Wherein I introduce myself and my intent to review N64 games...

Feb 3, 2017 at 9:36:27 AM
OptOut (10)
(Taiwan PAL Gamer ) < Lolo Lord >
Taiwan
Hi guys, I'm new here, check out my post on the introduction board if you like!

So I am a big time N64 gamer, really came of age on that system, and it remains my favourite to this day. Now I've recently gotten back into gaming and collecting after a long hiatus, and happily that means I have a huge backlog of N64 games I bought cheap back in the day and never got the chance to play... until now!

So, over the last 8 months or so I have been playing and completing N64 games, and I have just been brimming over with thoughts about them, but I have no one to share them with! So I was just wondering if I wrote a series of reviews of certain titles I've been playing, would this board be a good place to post them? I really want to share my experiences with these games I love, and also hear how others feel about them too!

So, do you guys mind me posting some reviews here and there, and wanna here about some of these games? I'm thinking of writing about either Armorines, Mickey's Speedway USA or CBFD first, and maybe Buck Bumble soon as I've almost finished it... Any of these sound interesting?

-------------------------

***Help me finish my N64 set!!!***
http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&th...
***I will pay good money for YOUR shovelware sports games!!!***

Feb 6, 2017 at 9:17:09 AM
OptOut (10)
Taiwan
Just going to bump this once...

If no one cares enough about this to reply, then I get it: my opinions are bad and I should feel bad, lol!

Maybe I'll just put up one review and see if it gets any interest... I have some very conflicted feelings about Conkers Bad Fur Day!

If that's a nonstarter then I'll probably keep the rest of my terrible opinions to myself, lol!  

Feb 6, 2017 at 9:39:09 AM
Philosoraptor (52)
< King Solomon >
Texas
I'd be interested in hearing about Armorines. I'm sure other members would probably like hearing your hot takes about CBFD too.

Edited: 02/06/2017 at 09:39 AM by Philosoraptor

Feb 6, 2017 at 8:35:14 PM
OptOut (10)
Taiwan
Originally posted by: Philosoraptor

I'd be interested in hearing about Armorines. I'm sure other members would probably like hearing your hot takes about CBFD too.

Thanks for the support! The Conkers review is up now, and I'll be sure to do Armorines next!