NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

KOMT2 Proto! I got a prototype!

LOCKED TOPIC

Nov 29, 2011 at 7:09:07 PM
choppyfield (54)
(K G) < Meka Chicken >
New York
Your original post said you found a cart only KOTM2 proto, now it's a box only? At this point, you've had a whole day to come up with a pic of the BOX, just post it dude and get confirmation.

-------------------------

Edited: 11/29/2011 at 07:09 PM by choppyfield

Nov 29, 2011 at 7:42:14 PM
removed04092017 (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
< Bowser >
Other
Laser printer?

Nov 29, 2011 at 8:07:56 PM
647 (1)
(Peter klax) < Crack Trooper >
United States
Originally posted by: choppyfield

Your original post said you found a cart only KOTM2 proto, now it's a box only? At this point, you've had a whole day to come up with a pic of the BOX, just post it dude and get confirmation.

Where does it say that?

Nov 29, 2011 at 8:10:13 PM
647 (1)
(Peter klax) < Crack Trooper >
United States

I wish I could use this on some of you!

Nov 29, 2011 at 8:12:47 PM
ADMINISTRATOR
B.A. (268)
(Brian P.) < Master Higgins >
Minnesota
Originally posted by: 647

Originally posted by: choppyfield

Where does it say that?

Alright dude, you are really pressing your luck now.  We don't take kindly to people who blatantly lie.

Here is your original post, before you just went and edited it:

Guys! I just found a KOTM2 prototype! I was pursing Play'N'Trade when I found a newly traded in cart only KOTM2 proto! The guy didn't know what it was so he gave it to me for $5! Here are some pics:

Edited: 11/29/2011 at 08:13 PM by B.A.

Nov 29, 2011 at 8:13:39 PM
GameBoyScotty (48)
(Don Keyballs) < King Solomon >
North Carolina
Originally posted by: 647

I wish I could use this on some of you!

Don't waste your deodorant on us..... save it. It looks like a proto of Right Guard.

Nov 29, 2011 at 8:16:17 PM
Laserman (179)

(Joe ) < Bowser >
Oklahoma
I know everyone has had a good laugh from this thread but I have an idea. I think this should be locked until picture proof is sent to one of the MODs. If this continues and it is real, we all look like assholes to new members. If it is fake, we are just feeding the trolls. I hope for 647's sake it is real. If it is real, good for him and egg on our faces. If it is fake, egg on his.

Nov 29, 2011 at 8:18:34 PM
Tai (40)
(Tyler Patron) < Eggplant Wizard >
Saskatchewan
*shakes head*

i rememebr reading the original post and re reading it just now and being like WTF, this isnt even the same thing i read.

Thanks B_A

Nov 29, 2011 at 8:28:19 PM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: laserman81

I know everyone has had a good laugh from this thread but I have an idea. I think this should be locked until picture proof is sent to one of the MODs. If this continues and it is real, we all look like assholes to new members. If it is fake, we are just feeding the trolls. I hope for 647's sake it is real. If it is real, good for him and egg on our faces. If it is fake, egg on his.

He posted this over on SA:

"Trolling. Really? Am I chopped liver? The reson it's conseled is that I already had a picture of it and I was to lazy to take another pic, okay? My pal has a screwdriver, so I'll take a pic of the board  soon."

So once again, he's lying about owning a cart.  This guy sucks, so I think it's time to get rid of him.  I got the SA ban-hammer at the ready, so I'll just wait here for the OK.

Nov 29, 2011 at 8:31:10 PM
Laserman (179)

(Joe ) < Bowser >
Oklahoma
Oh, ok, fuck him then. Sometimes I guess I am too nice. Apparently he can't read that big SA link on the top of the page to know they are related.

Edited: 11/29/2011 at 08:31 PM by Laserman

Nov 29, 2011 at 8:38:17 PM
Krunch (146)
(My name's Krunch) < King Solomon >
Alberta
Originally posted by: BeaglePuss

He posted this over on SA:

"Trolling. Really? Am I chopped liver? The reson it's conseled is that I already had a picture of it and I was to lazy to take another pic, okay? My pal has a screwdriver, so I'll take a pic of the board  soon."

So once again, he's lying about owning a cart.  This guy sucks, so I think it's time to get rid of him.  I got the SA ban-hammer at the ready, so I'll just wait here for the OK.

Come on dude. This started as a fun thread and I don't think this is worth banning anyone over. Like laserman said he could be telling the truth and besides, people on here lie about stuff all the time. It's not like he's trying to sell it or anything so this is all pretty harmless.

Plus, he's like 15 years old. I would probably be frustrated too if I was a kid and a bunch of old dudes were making fun of me.

Honestly, this is why NA gets such a bad name...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/bestpric...=
^^discounts for NA members^^

Nov 29, 2011 at 8:42:34 PM
punkr13 (115)
(B Rye) < King Solomon >
California
This thread has been a good read

Just like the cover of this comic I have

my art stuff: http://punkr13.deviantart.com/...

my FS thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Nov 29, 2011 at 8:48:39 PM
ADMINISTRATOR
B.A. (268)
(Brian P.) < Master Higgins >
Minnesota
No he is not telling the truth. There is an abundance of evidence in this thread alone of him changing his story and trying pile it on with more nonsense.

People were having fun with him because he made a ridicules post. When it's clear he was being deceitful about it, and kept at it that's when it becomes a problem. Being young doesn't exempt you from that.

As the OP clearly isn't going to show the common sense to drop it on his own, this is done.