Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Awards NintendoAge Awards NEW UPDATED LIST Need an award? Want to know how to get them? Check here!

Jun 28, 2016 at 2:37:26 PM
goldenpp72 (77)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
Originally posted by: fsped09

Originally posted by: goldenpp72

So I wanted to ask, I was thinking of going down and finally going for some of these rewards, but I don't know if I can do the 'extras' part. Are multi plat things allowed to be counted as an extra?

Example, I own every castlevania title, but I also own both versions on 360/ps3, and ps2/xbox, along with kid dracula, and a castlevania poster. So that makes for 5 'extras', but are those not considered extra enough?

I see some people count screw variants so i figured it would, but I don't wanna go blow up some pictures only to be told sorry, that doesn't count   Also, I was looking at the Halo list and it list Spartan Assault, but that never got a retail release in the US anyways, would it be alright to omit that?

I think those will work. Some the awards are meant to be very challenging, some are simple. If you own every Castlevania title, and you have 5 extra games and a poster, that shouldn't be an issue. 

Originally posted by: BingoRingo

Does it count if you build it yourself? I just built this repro DK cabinet (the purists will see many differences such as the coin door, control panel overlay and a second button, etc.) and put a 60 in 1 Jamma PCB in it.

It does! Looks good! Award added!

Cool! I will get to work soon, I've always wanted an excuse to do 'set photos' so i'll enjoy having a reason to bother, hopefully no one minds if I blow the topic up with pics later  

-------------------------
My list of games and hardware i'd like to find
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...

My topic for selling and trading games
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&...

Edited: 06/28/2016 at 02:52 PM by goldenpp72

Jun 28, 2016 at 5:13:48 PM
goldenpp72 (77)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
Alrighty guys, I hope I did this right as I tried to look and understand all the rules. I realized I was actually missing a few things in some sets, and also simply got too tired to do some others, but here is some stuff I have. I hope these all qualify, I will do some more later if these work out  

Nes Classics (GBA) Set

Castlevania Set (Forgot to image the NES classic GBA one in it, but it's above)

Crash Bandicoot

Fire Emblem (sorry about the bad extras pic, tried to get the poster in with the stuff below)

Halo (please note, I do not believe Spartan Assault ever got a physical release so I do not have it pictured, can someone fill me in if i'm missing something?)

Kirby (I believe I own every game ever made for it, regardless)

Mega Man (I believe I own every game ever made for it, I do not own mighty No. 9 on Wii U yet however)

Hope someone enjoyed these, what a pain  

Edited: 06/28/2016 at 05:32 PM by goldenpp72

Jun 28, 2016 at 5:55:00 PM
fsped09 (234)
(( nes-city.com )) < King Solomon >
New York

Alrighty guys, I hope I did this right as I tried to look and understand all the rules. I realized I was actually missing a few things in some sets, and also simply got too tired to do some others, but here is some stuff I have. I hope these all qualify, I will do some more later if these work out  

Hope someone enjoyed these, what a pain  

I enjoyed these   

Awards added. Not sure about that Halo Spartan Assult, I think it was DL only, not sure how it got in there. 

Very nice work, nice collections!

Jun 28, 2016 at 5:57:30 PM
goldenpp72 (77)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
Thanks a bunch, I feel kind of special now   I'll work on the other stuff I have in the coming days, it's a fun project but, I have some of my stuff split up in different floors so it ended up being a lot more running than I would expect, heh.

Jun 28, 2016 at 7:58:32 PM
Daria (29)
(Alexandria Sanchez) < King Solomon >
Florida
Originally posted by: Daria

Posting from a phone - bare with me.

Required:
Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
Tales of Destiny
Tales of Eternia (PSX ToD2)
Tales of symphonia
Tales of Symphonia 2
Tales of Lengedia
Tales of the Abyss (PS2)
Tales of Radiant Mythology
Tales of Vesperia
Tales of Graces f
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Hearts R (forgot to photograph - picture incoming)

Extras
Tales of Phantasia (PSX)
Tales of the Abyss (3DS)
Mint Statue
Tales of XillIa 2
Tales of Zestria (PS4)

Since the poster after me got his awards I'm quoting this. 

Check out DariaPlaysRPGs on Youtube for Reviews on translated, homebrew, and classic RPGs.

Looking to buy a copy of Shining Force Genesis - Complete in excellent condition

Jun 28, 2016 at 8:02:57 PM
MrWunderful (289)
(Corey ) < Wiz's Mom >
California

Added!

Jun 28, 2016 at 8:03:36 PM
Daria (29)
(Alexandria Sanchez) < King Solomon >
Florida
Originally posted by: MrWunderful

Added!

Thank you! (:

Check out DariaPlaysRPGs on Youtube for Reviews on translated, homebrew, and classic RPGs.

Looking to buy a copy of Shining Force Genesis - Complete in excellent condition

Jun 28, 2016 at 8:30:07 PM
goldenpp72 (77)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
I was trying to do more but my phone battery died while taking a picture of my ninja gaiden scroll/poster, fortunately I got enough for 3 more for the night   Will work on some more tomorrow or a bit later in general.

Metroid

Metal Gear

Ninja Gaiden

Edited: 06/28/2016 at 08:30 PM by goldenpp72

Jun 29, 2016 at 1:08:24 AM
laddersandcakes (58)
(Chris ) < Lolo Lord >
Virginia
Submitting for the custom console badge. I've actually had a modded NES top loader for a while, but I wanted to show this one off instead, since I just got it back in the mail. Shoutout to RetroFixes, who did this A/V mod on my Atari 7800, as well as a new, purple LED. (He also patched up a chip in the console shell.) I tried to get a pic of the 7800 in action (Galaga!), and maybe you can see a glimpse of the LED? Anyway, much appreciation to RetroFixes. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for mods; the picture and sound on my 7800 are great, and he's very professional and attentive. If you see this post, thanks again!

Edited: 06/29/2016 at 01:11 AM by laddersandcakes

Jun 30, 2016 at 8:56:15 PM
fsped09 (234)
New York

I was trying to do more but my phone battery died while taking a picture of my ninja gaiden scroll/poster, fortunately I got enough for 3 more for the night   Will work on some more tomorrow or a bit later in general.

Metroid

Metal Gear

Ninja Gaiden
Added.
Added.
Added.

Very nice!  
Originally posted by: laddersandcakes

Submitting for the custom console badge. I've actually had a modded NES top loader for a while, but I wanted to show this one off instead, since I just got it back in the mail. Shoutout to RetroFixes, who did this A/V mod on my Atari 7800, as well as a new, purple LED. (He also patched up a chip in the console shell.) I tried to get a pic of the 7800 in action (Galaga!), and maybe you can see a glimpse of the LED? Anyway, much appreciation to RetroFixes. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for mods; the picture and sound on my 7800 are great, and he's very professional and attentive. If you see this post, thanks again!

Added, very cool, looks like they do great work!!

Jun 30, 2016 at 9:16:28 PM
zeldaboy (162)
(Andrew DeRouin) < King Solomon >
Florida
Contra! Big thanks to Nes Gangsta for selling me the last game needed for my set (Contra: Legacy of War for Sega Saturn with 3D glasses).

Contra (NES)
Super C (NES)
Contra Force (NES)
Contra Adventure (PS1)
Contra: Shattered Soldier (PS2)
Neo Contra (PS2)
Operation C (GB)
Contra: The Alien Wars (SNES)
Contra: Legacy of War (small jewel case, PS1)
Contra 4 (DS)
Contra: Hard Corps (Sega Genesis)

Extras:

Contra: Legacy of War (double-sided jewel case + 3D glasses, PS1)
Contra: Legacy of War (Sega Saturn + 3D glasses)
Contra Advance: Alien Wars EX (GBA)
Contra: The Alien Wars (GB)
Contra: Revenge of the Red Falcon (NES hack)

Edited: 06/30/2016 at 09:18 PM by zeldaboy

Jun 30, 2016 at 11:30:55 PM
goldenpp72 (77)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
Alright, so this should be my last reward grab for a bit as I compiled all the rest I could do but haven't, i'll work on doing a few more sets for fun later but it would require purchases, this could be a problem but i'll try not to get too into it   I know a couple of these are a slight reach but, I figured they should be valid enough. I also am not sure if you guys have anything to rep a complete NGPC set, but it's the only 'complete' console set I have for US stuff. Pic heavy but I tried to keep it trim, sorry guys!

Complete console set (NGPC) All US releases, and all CIB (the 2 carts never had a box)

100+ Accessories (I took a LOT of photos but i'm just gonna do a few to spare you all, but if more proof is needed I got it   )

Custom Mod Award (I have a lot of modded systems but, this one had an obvious one with the LED switch, also RGB of course)

Sega Gamer Award (I wasn't sure if I needed all the games in all series, so I only took one of each, let me know if that was wrong but I have most of them)

Grand Theft Auto

The Legend of Zelda (oh yes   )

Mario Kart (Hope using duplicates, sealed, etc is ok)

Mario Party (I used these Amiibo due to them launching with Mario Party 10 and being used in it)

Mortal Kombat

Phantasy Star

Pokemon (I had a lot of extras so I just tossed all the games into one shot)

Resident Evil (I noticed some of the mainline was missing, feel free to add them if you like)

Street Fighter (I have a lot of main releases not listed in the topic, feel free to use my pic for reference, or don't   )

Sonic The Hedgehog (tough one)

Star Fox (I had read that it was alright to add games as extras if not listed yet, I hope that was right)

Tales Of Series  (I used Xilia 2, A sealed hearts vita, Zesteria Ps4, Abyss 3ds, Tales Chronicles on ps3 as extras, please note Eternia doesn't exist on PSP in the US, but is Tales of Destiny II on ps1)

Yoshi Series

Edited: 07/01/2016 at 03:03 PM by goldenpp72

Jul 1, 2016 at 12:01:27 AM
Fleck586 (155)
(Jason Fleck) < Lolo Lord >
Missouri

Alright, so this should be my last reward grab for a bit as I compiled all the rest I could do but haven't, i'll work on doing a few more sets for fun later but it would require purchases, this could be a problem but i'll try not to get too into it   I know a couple of these are a slight reach but, I figured they should be valid enough. I also am not sure if you guys have anything to rep a complete NGPC set, but it's the only 'complete' console set I have for US stuff. Pic heavy but I tried to keep it trim, sorry guys!

Complete console set (NGPC) All US releases, and all CIB (the 2 carts never had a box)

100+ Accessories (I took a LOT of photos but i'm just gonna do a few to spare you all, but if more proof is needed I got it   )

Custom Mod Award (I have a lot of modded systems but, this one had an obvious one with the LED switch, also RGB of course)

Sega Gamer Award (I wasn't sure if I needed all the games in all series, so I only took one of each, let me know if that was wrong but I have most of them)

Grand Theft Auto

The Legend of Zelda (oh yes   )

Mario Kart (Hope using duplicates, sealed, etc is ok)

Mario Party (I used these Amiibo due to them launching with Mario Party 10 and being used in it)

Mortal Kombat

Phantasy Star

Pokemon (I had a lot of extras so I just tossed all the games into one shot)

Resident Evil (I noticed some of the mainline was missing, feel free to add them if you like)

Street Fighter (I have a lot of main releases not listed in the topic, feel free to use my pic for reference, or don't   )

Sonic The Hedgehog (tough one)

Star Fox (I had read that it was alright to add games as extras if not listed yet, I hope that was right)

Yoshi Series

Holy shit, dude! You said you were gonna take "some pictures." Totally jealous. Very nice collection

"I'm sorry Bruce.  These boys get that syrup in 'em and they get all antsy in their pantsies."

Edited: 07/02/2016 at 12:25 PM by NintendoAge Moderator

Jul 1, 2016 at 12:03:52 AM
goldenpp72 (77)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
Thanks! My lady friend got upset at how messed up I left the area the last batch I did so she took part as the cleaning crew during this one, so I figured i'd just do it all   I'm shy a few Final Fantasy games but otherwise, not really sure if I got anything else close for the awards here. I didn't actually make any purchases in order to get these awards outside of Pokemon box I believe, never planned to own that, but kinda glad I do as I love the custom memory card for it.

Edited: 07/01/2016 at 12:10 AM by goldenpp72

Jul 1, 2016 at 12:14:01 PM
goldenpp72 (77)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
Hey guys, I actually had a question, right now i'm compiling a list of the games i'm missing (that I want) from each series, I realized I had almost everything for Bomberman aside a few games, but one of them, I can't seem to find a record of it existing. That being Neo Bomberman, the only link I can find on it states it was never released for a home platform, so Arcade only, that would make it not required right?

http://bomberman.wikia.com/wiki/N...

Also, I can't find any record of an original Game Boy version of Pocket Bomberman, does it actually exist?

Figured i'd ask the more knowledgeable, if I don't need to get those i'd still be shy a few of them, but just making a list of what to find  

Edited: 07/01/2016 at 12:16 PM by goldenpp72

Jul 1, 2016 at 1:59:02 PM
Cheesemeister (91)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Japan
Complete Series Set for Metroid

Jul 2, 2016 at 7:48:44 AM
superbobby (107)
(robert chandonnet) < Meka Chicken >
Quebec
Hi everyone, i hope this is the place to show off my Xmas set ? im a fan of them since i joined NA in 2012 i already got about 2 years ago that complete set but cos a flood in my house i have been obligated to sell them all , but now i just ended recently to got them back again so there some pics of them ...im so proud to got them back... the only thing that im looking for now is the 2013 white box and the ASM cartridge for the gameboy if someone know were i can find plz let me know ! thanks again and enjoy the pics ...and hope to have by badge back again
Thanks

Edited: 07/03/2016 at 12:35 AM by superbobby

Jul 3, 2016 at 8:12:03 AM
fsped09 (234)
New York
Originally posted by: zeldaboy

Contra! 

Added!!

Multiple Items  

Complete console set: Which one is this? I couldn't find it on our list. 

100+ Accessories: This one. This is designed to be very hard. You'll need 100+ UNIQUE items (and photos to match). I see you had multiple NES and N64 controllers. That would be total to two. To be clear, if you have 96 Standard NES controllers, that counts as one. It needs to be UNIQUE. Same thing with the NES Zappers, all the ones in the pic count as one. PM if you have any questions.

Custom Mod Award : Added!

Sega Gamer Award : Added! 

Grand Theft Auto : Added!

The Legend of Zelda  : Added!

Mario Kart : Added! 

Mario Party : Added! 

Mortal Kombat : Added!

Phantasy Star : Added!

Pokemon : Added!

Resident Evil : Added! 

Street Fighter : Added! 

Sonic The Hedgehog : Added! 

Star Fox : Added! 

Tales Of Series  : Added! 

Yoshi Series : Added!

Jul 3, 2016 at 8:12:57 AM
fsped09 (234)
New York
Originally posted by: superbobby

Hi everyone, i hope this is the place to show off my Xmas set ? im a fan of them since i joined NA in 2012 i already got about 2 years ago that complete set but cos a flood in my house i have been obligated to sell them all , but now i just ended recently to got them back again so there some pics of them ...im so proud to got them back... the only thing that im looking for now is the 2013 white box and the ASM cartridge for the gameboy if someone know were i can find plz let me know ! thanks again and enjoy the pics ...and hope to have by badge back again
Thanks

Added! Nice boxes  

Jul 3, 2016 at 9:22:35 AM
goldenpp72 (77)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
Originally posted by: fsped09

Originally posted by: zeldaboy

Contra! 

Added!!

Multiple Items  

Complete console set: Which one is this? I couldn't find it on our list. 

100+ Accessories: This one. This is designed to be very hard. You'll need 100+ UNIQUE items (and photos to match). I see you had multiple NES and N64 controllers. That would be total to two. To be clear, if you have 96 Standard NES controllers, that counts as one. It needs to be UNIQUE. Same thing with the NES Zappers, all the ones in the pic count as one. PM if you have any questions.

Custom Mod Award : Added!

Sega Gamer Award : Added! 

Grand Theft Auto : Added!

The Legend of Zelda  : Added!

Mario Kart : Added! 

Mario Party : Added! 

Mortal Kombat : Added!

Phantasy Star : Added!

Pokemon : Added!

Resident Evil : Added! 

Street Fighter : Added! 

Sonic The Hedgehog : Added! 

Star Fox : Added! 

Tales Of Series  : Added! 

Yoshi Series : Added!

The one set has an award called the Complete in box neo geo pocket color set., for the accessories award I can definitely work that in I bet, I own 40 consoles after all. I'll work on taking photos later, I assume each unique light gun and such counts?

Thanks again!

Jul 3, 2016 at 10:11:40 AM
Fleck586 (155)
(Jason Fleck) < Lolo Lord >
Missouri
Look at all those shiny badges, pp. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

"I'm sorry Bruce.  These boys get that syrup in 'em and they get all antsy in their pantsies."

Jul 3, 2016 at 11:34:58 AM
goldenpp72 (77)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
Indeed, i'm stilling missing 2 I can get though   I'll post them here now that I have more specific pictures, I will also detail what each thing is to help, this is probably about half of the type of accessories I own so I could do more but hopefully this is sufficient. I actually was wondering, can you still get the club nintendo platinum badge, and how do you get ones like the it's a boat or facebook ones? I platinumed club nintendo for years and have a lot of the rewards from it, but wasn't sure if that badge can be achieved still.

Complete in Box Neo Geo Pocket Color Set (and?) Complete Cart-only Neo Geo Pocket Color Set (these are the exact names of the awards, I don't know if you get both for having both, but listed both just in case, obviously if you only get one i'd take the CIB one ;P

100+ Accessories (please note I have a lot more than this like DDR pads, ps4 pads, Wii U pads, etc, just didn't picture all of it but if a bit more is needed I can)

Above picture contains:

Nes Original Pad/Dogbone Pad
Nes Advantage
Nes Multi Tap
Nes Zappers (Orange and Gray)
Snes Controller
Snes Joystick
Snes Multi Tap
N64 Controller
N64 Rumble Pak
N64 Memory Card
Gamecube Controller
Gamecube Wavebird Controller
Gba 4 player link cable
Super Scope
Gamecube Memory Cards (59, 256 and 1016 block versions)
Wii Nunchuck
Wii Remote
Wii Pro Controller
Crossbow Training Shell
Pro Shot Shell
Mario Kart Wheel Shell
Nes Extension Controller Cable
Snes Extension Controller Cable
N64 Extension Controller Cable
Gamecube Extension Controller Cable
Adapter to convert Ps2 pad to Gamecube

Above picture contains:

Master System Controller
Master System Phaser
Master System 3D Glasses
Genesis 3 button controller
Genesis 6 button controller
Genesis Menacer Gun
Genesis Sports Multitap
Genesis Power Base (adapter to play SMS games on it)
Justifier Gun (Blue)
Justifier Gun (Pink, has a distinct phone like cord that can only plug into the other gun, not the console)
Sega Saturn Stunner Gun
Sega Saturn Multi Tap
Sega Saturn Memory Card
Sega Saturn Model 1 and Model 2 controller
Sega Saturn 3D Analog Controller
Dreamcast Controller
Dreamcast Keyboard
Dreamcast Mouse
Dreamcast Fishing Rod
Dreamcast Maracas
Dreamcast 4x Memory Card
Dreamcast VMU Card
Dreamcast Jump Pack (rumble pack)
Dreamcast Lightgun
Sega CD Backup Cart
Extension Cable for Genesis Controller
Extension Cable for Saturn Controller
Extension Cable for Dreamcast Controller

Above picture contains:

Lynx AC Adapter
Virtual Boy AC Adapter
Vita Dock
Silent Scope Gun for Xbox
Buzz pad set for PS2
Ps3 Pad
Xbox 360 Pad (both the normal and the transforming D-pad model)
Buzz PS3 wireless pad (full set but pictured one)
Scene it remote (have full set, pictured one)
Move Remote
Navigator Move Remote
Microphone for Rockband
Skylanders Portal for Consoles
Skylanders Portal for 3DS
Gamecube Microphone
Gamecube to GBA Cable
PS1 Memory Card
PS2 Memory Card
Gamecube Keyboard
Ps1 Multitap
Ps2 Multitap
Ps2 Eyetoy
Intellivision Flashback to Normal Intellivision Adapter Cable
Adapter Cable to use Multi Button Genesis Controller on 7800
Philips CDI Wireless IR remote
Philips CDI Wired Gamepad Remote
Atari 2600 Controller
Xbox One Pad

Above picture contains:

Atari XE Gun
Xbox Duke Pad and Controller S Pad
Ps1 Time Crisis Guncon
Ps1 Justifier Gun (only works on a few games)
Super Wide Gear
Ps2 Guncon
Xbox Lightgun (HOTD3)
Time Crisis 4 Light Gun for PS3
Extension Cable for Jaguar pads

Above picture contains:

Guitar Hero Guitar (360)
Virtual Boy Pad
Udraw Tablet
Turbo Duo Pad (doesn't work on normal TG16)
Turbo Normal Pad
Adapter to Convert normal TG16 pad to Duo
Atari Jaguar Pad
Atari 7800 Pad
360 Headset
Ps3 EyeToy
TG16 multi tap
3do Controller
3do 6 button Fighter controller (mail in only)
Xbox Microphone for Karaoke Revolution
360 Vision Camera
Atari 5200 Controller (with gold circuit installed)
Ps1 Dual Shock and Ps2 non analog controller
Ps2 Controller
Rockband Drums
Intellivision 2 controller

Also the NGPC pic has a shock adapter, a DC cable adapter, AC adapter, etc  

Edited: 07/03/2016 at 11:47 AM by goldenpp72

Jul 3, 2016 at 1:31:11 PM
Yoshizard64 (35)
< Crack Trooper >
United States
For the Custom Console, I have a Nintendo 64 modded for RGB output along with a color changing LED. Here is the circuit work on the bottom:

Jul 5, 2016 at 11:29:30 AM
laddersandcakes (58)
(Chris ) < Lolo Lord >
Virginia
This is really odd to ask, but can anyone else not get the first page of this thread to load?

Jul 5, 2016 at 11:30:04 AM
Cheesemeister (91)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Japan
Complete Series Set for Zelda

I don't consider Link's Crossbow Training or Hyrule Warriors to be part of the main series, but rather spinoffs. Same deal with Tingle's Balloon Fight and Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. You might as well start counting BS Zelda, Smash Bros., and Nintendo Land at that point.