Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Other Nintendo systems

Mar 9, 2007 at 5:16:23 PM
udisi (88)
< King Solomon >
United States
This site has a ton of information about the NES and that's been great, but I know this site also had it's name inspired by atari age which covers all atari systems, handhelds, etc. I was wondering if Nintendo age will eventually fan out to include SNES, N64, Gameboy, etc? I only know of one real good snes site, and there's realy very little in the way of Gameboy and N64 knowledge out there.

Mar 9, 2007 at 5:32:17 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
Me and Dain have talked about that in the past, but I doubt it will happen any time soon. We have so much to do NES wise that it will take us a few years to get all that info in. Maybe some day though..........
~~NGD

-------------------------
Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Mar 9, 2007 at 5:33:51 PM
BlueMadcap (6)
(Ben Mason) < Little Mac >
Australia
Who needs other systems anyway. lol. NES is the king.

Mar 9, 2007 at 6:07:03 PM
udisi (88)
< King Solomon >
United States
Originally posted by: NationalGameDepot

Me and Dain have talked about that in the past, but I doubt it will happen any time soon. We have so much to do NES wise that it will take us a few years to get all that info in. Maybe some day though..........

~~NGD

This was pretty much the answer I expected. Snescentral is a great snes site anyway, but I thought maybe their would be plans here to do all things nintendo.

Mar 9, 2007 at 6:29:37 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
I hope to add other Nintendo systems at some point, but it would likely be in the form of tools that a community group would help fill in. In other words, I'd build the tools to add the other systems' information, but the community would have to fill it in (I know very little about SNES, N64, etc).

Any takers?

-Dain

Mar 12, 2007 at 1:43:21 AM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
poor n64 gets no love...I actually think its a pretty neat system especially since its the last cartridge base system.. I just hope I can finish off my collection before all you guys get started.

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Mar 12, 2007 at 1:45:47 AM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
speaking of n64 I think for those who think they might want to collect for n64 in the future the game I would sugest grabbing now is international superstar soccer 2000.....Is very hard to find complete

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.