Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

"sealed" stack up big box

Oct 23, 2015 at 2:22:16 PM
Lincoln (138)
(Frank W. Doom) < Bowser >
California
see here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/272020137...

so, that seal isn't factory right? because it's a mess. also it looks like there's surface damage to the box under the wrap in the second pic. aren't these supposed to be sticker sealed?

-------------------------
ebay auctionsrunning FS thread famiROM thread for .nes info and splitting / rom hacks link/discussion

Oct 23, 2015 at 2:27:52 PM
Silent Hill (131)
(A-A-Ron ) < King Solomon >
Ohio
Totally not an expert here but I recall hearing that Stack Up was never factory wrapped.

Oct 23, 2015 at 2:44:39 PM
vladictivo (112)
(Vladi ) < Lolo Lord >
Mexico
Missing sticker seal, as Lincoln pointed out.

Keeping it custom: vladictivo.deviantart.com

Oct 23, 2015 at 2:45:07 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: Silent Hill

Totally not an expert here but I recall hearing that Stack Up was never factory wrapped.

no that's incorrect.

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Oct 23, 2015 at 2:45:51 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: vladictivo

Missing sticker seal, as Lincoln pointed out.

stack up came in two ways

a) sticker seal with wrap over top - dual sealed if you will

b) wrap only

in other words, a missing sticker is not a problem

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Oct 23, 2015 at 2:48:01 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: Lincoln

see here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/272020137...

so, that seal isn't factory right? because it's a mess. also it looks like there's surface damage to the box under the wrap in the second pic. aren't these supposed to be sticker sealed?

I had these same pics sent to me by G a while back.   Stack up is sometimes sealed like a mess legitimately, and on my phone, small screen, was hard to tell, but on a regular screen now it doesn't look good to me.   I wouldn't buy it.    Still can't say 100% but one thing that is missing is that the front usually has "bunching" around the edges.   This one looks wrapped too tight to be real.   Seam quality itself looks not quite right either... too think/hard.   Stack up DID use different wrap than the rest though.

Oct 23, 2015 at 2:51:05 PM
vladictivo (112)
(Vladi ) < Lolo Lord >
Mexico
Thanks for clarifying, Bronty.

Keeping it custom: vladictivo.deviantart.com

Oct 23, 2015 at 2:53:38 PM
Silent Hill (131)
(A-A-Ron ) < King Solomon >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Bronty

Originally posted by: Silent Hill

no that's incorrect.

Let me reiterate that lol

Oct 23, 2015 at 3:38:07 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Yeah I saw that; not directed at you, just meant to stop any misinformation.