NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Hello. This is Annah

Feb 16, 2011 at 6:27:12 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
Originally posted by: Caterfran

yeah... probably not gonna make it to the campout because somebody will have to work at this place while steve and kat are frolicking in the rain and enjoying the general tent debauchery... yes, i have seen pictures. muahaha.
and i'm only cute if you like chicks that are six feet tall. seriously...
other than that, it's nice to meet everybody. i've heard alot about y'all... lol

Actually, I do kinda like tall chicks, as long as they're not taller than me.  I'm about 6'3, so just don't wear heels and we should be good

-------------------------

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

Feb 16, 2011 at 9:19:52 PM
Elijah (161)
(John (JD) Heins) < Wiz's Mom >
Iowa
Originally posted by: the_wizard_666

Actually, I do kinda like tall chicks, as long as they're not taller than me.  I'm about 6'3, so just don't wear heels and we should be good

So how tall are you when you do where heels Wiz?

Selling everything.
-------> *Click Here* <--------

God loves everyone

Feb 16, 2011 at 9:21:40 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta
Originally posted by: jdheins

Depends how big the heels are.  Gotta be careful though, the spike heels generally won't hold my weight if they're more than an inch or two.  I is a fat fuck

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."

Feb 16, 2011 at 9:39:46 PM
Elijah (161)
Iowa

Depends how big the heels are.  Gotta be careful though, the spike heels generally won't hold my weight if they're more than an inch or two.  I is a fat fuck

Maybe try to find some of those that KISS wears, i'll bet you'd look like a killer in a bikini

Selling everything.

God loves everyone

Feb 16, 2011 at 9:47:33 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta

Maybe try to find some of those that KISS wears, i'll bet you'd look like a killer in a bikini

Would've been me last year.  I grew my hair back though, so add a mullet and you get the idea

EDIT: Oh, and my body hair is darker.  He has about the right amount, at least on his torso, but mine is darker.  And I have way more on my legs and forearms.

Edited: 02/16/2011 at 09:57 PM by the_wizard_666

Feb 16, 2011 at 10:07:14 PM
Elijah (161)
Iowa

Would've been me last year.  I grew my hair back though, so add a mullet and you get the idea

EDIT: Oh, and my body hair is darker.  He has about the right amount, at least on his torso, but mine is darker.  And I have way more on my legs and forearms.

This is pure sexiness,,,,, you made my night

Selling everything.

God loves everyone

Feb 16, 2011 at 10:09:20 PM
pats1717 (894)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States
Welcome to the site!

Feb 16, 2011 at 10:45:53 PM
shipwrekd (192)
(charlie brown) < Lolo Lord >
Ohio
WHOAAAA......Got to this party late....welcome to NA hun

Don't worry about my grammer I have a redneck waiver...
I never find nuttin'

Feb 16, 2011 at 10:48:40 PM
Elijah (161)
Iowa

Mullet or Skullet?  Skullet wins on sexiness

Selling everything.

God loves everyone

Feb 16, 2011 at 10:55:13 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta

Mullet or Skullet?  Skullet wins on sexiness

I'm still a few years away from the skullet unfortunately. Thinning on top, but it's not that bad yet.  When I do end up with the skullet though, I'm totally bleaching it, along with my 'stache, and going as Hulk Hogan for Hallowe'en

Feb 16, 2011 at 11:00:47 PM
Elijah (161)
Iowa

I'm still a few years away from the skullet unfortunately. Thinning on top, but it's not that bad yet.  When I do end up with the skullet though, I'm totally bleaching it, along with my 'stache, and going as Hulk Hogan for Hallowe'en

Might as well be proactive, I say shave the top now, Halloween isn't that far away

Selling everything.

God loves everyone

Feb 16, 2011 at 11:14:07 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta

Might as well be proactive, I say shave the top now, Halloween isn't that far away

It wouldn't look right unless it's natural though.  I have dark stubble, you'd be able to tell it wasn't right after about an hour or so.

Feb 16, 2011 at 11:18:52 PM
Elijah (161)
Iowa

It wouldn't look right unless it's natural though.  I have dark stubble, you'd be able to tell it wasn't right after about an hour or so.

With the right kind of razor, it will look better than natural.  I'll be on a plane tomorrow if you chicken out and change your mind.  Keep me updated.

Selling everything.

God loves everyone

Feb 16, 2011 at 11:21:31 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta

With the right kind of razor, it will look better than natural.  I'll be on a plane tomorrow if you chicken out and change your mind.  Keep me updated.

Unfortunately I can't afford razor blades

Feb 16, 2011 at 11:27:31 PM
Elijah (161)
Iowa

No worries, I'll put some razors and a free copy of Karnov in the mail tomorrow

Selling everything.

God loves everyone

Feb 16, 2011 at 11:28:50 PM
SamSpade (61)
(Joey Pimkowski) < Bowser >
California

This is pure sexiness,,,,, you made my night

That there...That is mantastic to be sure. Oh God, don't look directly into the neon colored crotch! I think I'm blind... I -I can't see!!! Now I'm crying, it's like I've been dicing onions. This is bad, this is really bad.

Welcome to the site!

Edited: 02/16/2011 at 11:29 PM by SamSpade

Feb 16, 2011 at 11:31:29 PM
MasonSushi (83)
(Mason 8-Bit_Nes) < King Solomon >
South Carolina
Originally posted by: Caterfran

yeah... probably not gonna make it to the campout because somebody will have to work at this place while steve and kat are frolicking in the rain and enjoying the general tent debauchery... yes, i have seen pictures. muahaha.
and i'm only cute if you like chicks that are six feet tall. seriously...
other than that, it's nice to meet everybody. i've heard alot about y'all... lol

I am sure Kat and Steve talk about me all the time.      J/K

Welcome to the board. I call the shop, so I am sure we will talk at one point.

Come visit my youtube channel

MasonSushi YouTube Channel

Feb 16, 2011 at 11:32:06 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta

I don't need Karnov.  Make it a free copy of Princess Tomato and we have a deal...need new spankin' material

Feb 16, 2011 at 11:36:05 PM
Elijah (161)
Iowa

I don't need Karnov.  Make it a free copy of Princess Tomato and we have a deal...need new spankin' material

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes and we surely have a deal (if you provide pics).  In the mail right now.

Selling everything.

God loves everyone

Feb 16, 2011 at 11:39:42 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes and we surely have a deal (if you provide pics).  In the mail right now.

Already got that one too   Then again, if I splooge all over it it may be suitable for Paul's collection...okay, sure, we have a deal

Feb 16, 2011 at 11:44:39 PM
Elijah (161)
Iowa

Already got that one too   Then again, if I splooge all over it it may be suitable for Paul's collection...okay, sure, we have a deal

It's a good thing cause I already mailed it

Selling everything.

God loves everyone

Feb 16, 2011 at 11:46:19 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta

It's a good thing cause I already mailed it

It could've been mysteriously RTS'd

Feb 17, 2011 at 9:13:31 AM
Mario's Right Nut (352)
(Cunt Punch) < Bowser >
Texas
Originally posted by: AllYourBase

GIRL!

Originally posted by: Bella

NGD and MRN are too busy chasing Deniz to try and mess with you.
Damn.  I hate it when I'm predictable.

This is my shiny thing, and if you try to take it off me, I may have to eat you.

Check out my dev blog.

Feb 17, 2011 at 2:21:26 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta
Originally posted by: Mario's Right Nut

Originally posted by: AllYourBase

GIRL!

Originally posted by: Bella

NGD and MRN are too busy chasing Deniz to try and mess with you.
Damn.  I hate it when I'm predictable.

It's okay man, it looks like me and Senor Heins have the "messing with her head" part covered

Feb 24, 2011 at 2:42:27 AM
Robin Mihara (106)
(Robin Mihara) < Bowser >
Oregon
i know what you look like dude. you killed a stinger H-seam in front of my eyes (via youtube)

www.ecstasyoforder.com...