Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Huge instructions manual haul today.

May 2, 2007 at 11:56:47 PM
burnambill333 (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Nicholas Morgan) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
380 SNES manuals
77 NES manuals
36 Genesis manuals
55 Atari 2600/5200 and Intellivision manuals

$175 from a local guy.

-------------------------
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!

May 3, 2007 at 2:57:01 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
I need a few Genesis manuals and I have a bunch to trade...if there's an Aerobiz Supersonic manual in there, I'll trade for it or give you top dollar for it. Been trying to get it to complete mine for some time. Only one I'm aware of off the top of my head...I'll have to make a list of them at some point...

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

May 3, 2007 at 2:17:29 PM
burdger (152)
(Ross Burdge) < Bowser >
Ohio
I just found a new pawn shop not too far from where I work, and this guy sells NES games 3 for $10. He had a big box full of manuals and refused to sell them just in case he gets the games in so they'll have a manual.

He also had two huge game displays that were original NES items. He is looking to sell. If he'll let me get some pictures I'll post them on here. They were huge sliding glass grey and black horizontally stripped cabinets with the Nintendo Entertainment System logo on the bottom. Very nice looking too.

May 3, 2007 at 4:31:32 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
I might be interested in them. Try to snag some pics and see how much he wants for them roughly. Are they in nice shape?
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

May 3, 2007 at 7:09:44 PM
burdger (152)
(Ross Burdge) < Bowser >
Ohio
From what I could tell, they were in nice shape. There was a bunch of stuff stacked in front of them, so I couldn't get a full view. He said if he did sell them he wouldn't want to until mid to late summer, so he would have time to dig everything out around them and to clean them off. I will do my best to get some pictures for you though.
Oh, and when I asked him about how much he was looking for, he said he was taking offers.

Edited: 05/03/2007 at 07:10 PM by burdger

May 13, 2007 at 8:31:09 AM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
IF you run across a battle toads/ double dragon manual I would like to get it I need a upgrade on mine

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

May 13, 2007 at 2:54:56 PM
burnambill333 (0)
New Jersey
I don't even have a copy of that manual for myself wrldstrman, sorry.

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!

May 13, 2007 at 4:13:54 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Wiz's Mom >
Washington
Funny you should ask Wrldstman. I have a very good - near mint double of that one that will start on eBay in my next round of auctions today around 5:00. Along wiht a very nice Cheetahmen 2 box and some other nice stuff!

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4

Edited: 05/14/2007 at 02:33 PM by Braveheart69

May 13, 2007 at 10:01:58 PM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
be watching if it doesnt go for to much..mine the cover someone at some time used it as a coaster...I think jumpman is looking for a cheetahmen box

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

May 14, 2007 at 12:36:36 PM
Jumpman Jr. (47)
(Will Bowins) < Ridley Wrangler >
Ontario
yep

May 17, 2007 at 9:48:18 PM
mb7241 (183)
(Matt B.) < Bowser >
Tennessee

burnambill333:  What NES manuals were included?  Also, are you trading or selling any of them?

Answering any and all questions related to video game collecting.  Guaranteed true and honest answers from a man with nearly 20 years in the community.  Prices for these answers vary depending on the question.  For all inquiries, please PM me.

May 17, 2007 at 11:26:37 PM
burnambill333 (0)
New Jersey
Yes. I don't know if you knew this, but I'm Nick Morgan, the guy who sold you 100+ nes carts a few months ago. I actually just sent you a list of them all on TGN, but here's the link again of my NES items available for sale or trade:
NES stuff - http://www.nicholassmorgan.com/nes_available.txt
SNES stuff - http://www.nicholassmorgan.com/snes_available.txt

May 18, 2007 at 6:06:28 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
What about the Genesis stuff Nick? I'll have to make a list of what I still need, but if you have anything available, I've got plenty of orphans...plus I'd pay good for Aerobiz Supersonic manual only if you have it

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

May 18, 2007 at 2:59:25 PM
burnambill333 (0)
New Jersey
Genesis manuals:
Battletoads & Double Dragon The Ultimate Team
Beauty & The Beast Roar Of The Beast
Championship Pro-AM (x2)
Evander Holyfield's Boxing
Family Feud
Ferrari Grand Prix Challenge (x2)
Golden Axe
Home Alone
Hook
Madden '96
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat 3
NFL '95
Paperboy
Phelios
Pit-Fighter
Shinobi III
Simpsons Bart VS Space Mutants
Skitchin
Skitchin
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (x2)
Sonic the Hedgehog Spinball
Sports Talk Baseball
Summer Challenge
Super Baseball 2020
TMNT Hyper Stone Heist
TyranTs
US Gold Olympic Gold
Virtua Racing
WWF Royal Rumble
Wayne Gretzky and the NHLPA All Stars
World Class Leaderboard Golf
World Series Baseball (x2)