Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

CCAG - The Classic Console & Arcade Game Show Who's going, what to expect, etc.!

Oct 19, 2008 at 11:06:27 AM
VGC (3)
(Mike Gedeon) < Little Mac >
Ohio
Hello, 1 week later and I am finally getting around to posting NG. This was Matt and My 1st time running the show and it went pretty well for the most part. We will definately have another Arcade and Tournament Area. I unfortunately didnt get much of a chance to get things setup before I got trapped behind the registration desk for the Majority of the day. Next Year I am Hiring someone to handle the entrance : ) There was alot more I had planned, but we were running behind from the get go. I planned on having Video Game Music run over the speakers and wanted to start the Game Play/Tournament area up sooner. Luckally for Matt and I Ryan completely took over the tournament for us and did a great job. A couple Twin Galaxies High Scores were set Including Atari 2600 Kaboom and Guitar Hero III Metallica's One. Lots of shirts, Billy Mitchell's Hot Sauce and other Great prizes were given away for the Tournaments and we had some Very Cool items in the Chinese Auction. The next show we will have even More Great Tournament & Chinese Auction prizes. CCAG shirts are Now available on the website www.CCAGShow.com... and I put up a few pics. Unfortunately I didnt get to take any pics until the show was pretty much over. If anyone has any show pics and would like them on my site just use the contact us on the CCAG site and you will get my e-mail. Next show is Saturday May 23, 2009 12Noon-8PM. I hope all who attended enjoyed the show and I am now more prepared for how it will be run in May. Thanks, Mike : )

-------------------------
- Owner Video Game Connection - Co-Organizer CCAG Show -