Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Maxi 15 HES - Green Label Variant - Cart Only Ends: Saturday December 5th 2009, 9.05pm (NA Time)

LOCKED TOPIC

Dec 1, 2009 at 9:02:24 AM
samhead_nes (25)
(Sam Crowther) < Meka Chicken >
Australia

Hi guys and gal's!

This is my first NA auction, so please bare with me. If you feel that there's something I need to change/improve on, please let me know.

I have two very rare HES carts to sell via NA auctions this week - Maxi 15 Green Label and Death Race. This is the first time I've seen these games available for sale via NA - so it's a great opportunity to pick up some PAL rares.

As described above, this auction ends: Saturday December 5th 2012, 9pm (NA Time).

Description:

Maxi 15 - Green Label Version. This is the early version of the Maxi-15 Pack distributed by HES within Australia. Apart from the noticeable difference in the Green Label, the original Maxi-15 Pack includes the game Pyramid (instead of Death Race).

There turned out to be some licensing issues with the owner of the Pyramid game and one assumes a lawsuit later, the game became Death Race.

Obviously no one knows quite how many Maxi-15 Green Label's were produced prior to the change, one thing that is obvious is that the Red Label variant is ridiculously common in comparison. This was my first sighting of the Green Label Variant, until I recently purchased my CIB.

There may already be some in collectors hands, but I have only seen 2 in 4 years. Name an NTSC cart with this sort of rarity and then realise the value of this game.

Condition: The cart itself is in excellent condition. The label is clean and remains intact. However it has several crease marks, especially towards the edges.

Bidding Info:

Bids are in US Dollars. Shipping inclusive of bid price.

Starting price:

$US300

Edited: 12/01/2009 at 10:20 PM by samhead_nes

Dec 4, 2009 at 3:52:02 AM
samhead_nes (25)
Australia
First bump for this one. A bit over a day and a half left, don't forget!!!

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:30:46 AM
nikki (64)
< El Ripper >
Germany
You guys should grab this oportunity to get a TRUE rarity! This green labled Maxi is in the same range like Vindicators, would definitely deserve a rarity rating of 10. I saw 3 copys in the past 4 years and I am checking the Aussie bay every day. So IMO the starting price is absolutly justified. I would be all over it if I woudln't have found a CIB about 2 years ago.

Good luck Sam!

-------------------------

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:20:29 AM
dangevin (219)
(Dan Langevin) < Wiz's Mom >
Pennsylvania
You also forgot to mention that Double Strike replaces "Black Jack" from the red label version.

Good luck!

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:01:33 AM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
I have NEVER seen one of these FS before this one! These are a monster to find. Damn these crazy awesome HES games that are cart only lately! Good luck with your auction.
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:38:14 AM
skylersz (89)
(Skyler S) < Lolo Lord >
Other
I guess you didn't tell anyone about the blue HES MAXI 15 .... mmmm. Anyways I just feel bad having to pay nice big $$'s for something that could be in my next door neighbours shed (unlikely!!!!!) heh. Ahh love it sam. Maybe we should go get a job at HES and work our way up for 10 years. Then raid the CEO's house and find all the rare crazy stuff. Never tell... NEVER TELL....

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:28:16 PM
samhead_nes (25)
Australia
HAHA.. I like the way you think. I haven't mentioned this blue Maxi 15 because I don't want to believe it exists. It's not that I don't believe you Andrew!!! hehe. Just over a day to go..