Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

9th Annual NES Marathon Benefiting Rady Children's Hospital Mar. 9-10th starting at 12PM PST!

Mar 06 at 1:55:48 PM
Pat the NES Punk (23)
(Patrick Contri) < Meka Chicken >
California
For more info and to donate, head to NESMarathon.com

Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego  is a nonprofit, 524-bed pediatric-care facility dedicated to excellence in care, research and teaching:

It is the only hospital in the San Diego area dedicated exclusively to pediatric healthcare and the region’s only designated pediatric trauma center. In affiliation with the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, they are the region’s teaching hospital for the next generation of pediatric physicians. It is a major pediatric clinical research center, working in collaboration with world-renowned institutions, including UC San Diego and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

----------------------------------------------

Join us on Mar. 9-10 as we play some NES games and raise money for this great cause! 

I'll be joined by Ian, his wife Vani, Super Beard Bros. Alex Faciane and Jirard Khalil, as well as Andre Meadows from Black Nerd Comedy!

This year, we're changing it up and going to have programming blocks, but you can still donate and choose what we play!

-------------------------
--------------------------------
twitter: patthenespunk
facebook - Pat the NES Punk

thepunkeffect.com

Mar 06 at 2:21:40 PM
SNESNESCUBE64 (42)
(Halloween Yoshi) < Lolo Lord >
Michigan
Good luck! I will hopefully have a momment to tune in this year.

Y-akuza
O-perations
S-ecure
H-is
I-ncome

Mar 06 at 2:23:25 PM
Indo (4)
(Chris ) < Crack Trooper >
New Jersey
Sounds like a good time Pat. I have missed the past ones, but it is for good cause, good luck and maybe I'll catch you on the stream.

Deadeye.bit        Twitter       Instagram