Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Print Ads, Catalogs, & Historical Data?

Jan 24, 2007 at 9:32:18 AM
brideck (10)
(Brian Decker) < Eggplant Wizard >
Minnesota
Are you planning on accepting scans of print ads from comic books and game magazines (NFC, NP, EGM, etc.)?

The same question goes for company posters and catalogs that came with the games.

If so, if I can get my hands on a scanner I'd be able to help out a little in this area. I hadn't seen anyone talk about it yet, so I didn't know if it was a given that's just not underway yet or if it hadn't been considered.

Additionally, it might be fun to have some historical data on the game pages that didn't have to do with the nuts and bolts of what came with the game. Information like power rankings as listed in Nintendo Power (month-by-month or peak + # of months on chart) and official review scores from various magazines and websites.

Jan 24, 2007 at 9:36:33 AM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
Absolutely! In fact, I've been trying to gather as much info regarding this as possible, and Braveheart69 also has a bunch of info as well. Any help in this are would be greatly appreciated. We're putting up an entire section on printed materials: posters, catalogs, inserts, guides, flyers, ads, brochures, mailers (ie, letters for NOA), etc...

-Dain

Jan 24, 2007 at 9:45:43 AM
brideck (10)
(Brian Decker) < Eggplant Wizard >
Minnesota
All right. I'll spend some time going through stuff that I have to see if I have anything that someone else may not.

Thanks for all of the instant feedback. Now I'll stop making you run back and forth from post to post.