Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

A new section in the database for official Nintendo merchandise?

Dec 28, 2014 at 9:22:02 AM
N64 Gamer (17)
< El Ripper >
Other
I know that there are a ton of other people here on NA who either collects Nintendo toys, figures, clothes, accessories, Club Nintendo items, Mcdonald/burger king promotions, etc. and I was just thinking it would be great if we had a database similar to the NES, SNES, etc. where we kept track of all merchandise with the official Nintendo seal.

Nintendo is currently focusing a lot on merchandises. They've released stuff like the World of Nintendo figures, Nintendo boardgames, and many other things that I think many people here intend to add to their collections and a database would be a great way to not only keep track of this aspect of people's collection but also help people discover new merchandise to look out for.

In order to to not get overwhelmed by a lot of the products out there, I would say only stuff with Nintendo's seal of approval should be allowed in the database.

-------------------------
My WTB thread
Buying Zelda CIB NES/SNES/N64 games in mint conditions! (Both NTSC and PAL)

Also looking for Phantom Hourglass NFR Demo (PAL) and Twilight Princess NFR Demo (PAL)

Edited: 12/28/2014 at 09:26 AM by N64 Gamer

Jan 11, 2015 at 5:49:08 AM
sasm (2)
(Sascha ) < Cherub >
Germany
Would be interesting, what i'm currently also missing, which is actually even a official Handheld(with Cards!) by Nintendo is the Pokémon Mini, would be cool when atleast this get added for now.