Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Virtual Boy Contest Store Display & Kirby 64 Store Display

Nov 16, 2018 at 5:17:32 PM
Nostalgizoid! (25)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
Take a look, have a bunch of misc promo stuff for sale too.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ssn=secondlooksales&ite...

Nov 18, 2018 at 11:36:19 AM
Sorn (41)
< Eggplant Wizard >
California
I sent you a offer the other day for the VB poster. I thought it was hilarious that you have the price so high on a 12 in poster. I think I sent 75 bucks lol.

I have a VB kiosk. Would make a nice counterpart but not at those prices  

GLWS

-------------------------
THPS sucks

Nov 19, 2018 at 10:48:15 AM
Nostalgizoid! (25)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
Originally posted by: Sorn

I sent you a offer the other day for the VB poster. I thought it was hilarious that you have the price so high on a 12 in poster. I think I sent 75 bucks lol.

GLWS

Well first off it's not a poster, but yeah, good luck finding another one. I'm willing to wait. I've sold VB pens for $200+. 

Nov 19, 2018 at 2:39:26 PM
Sorn (41)
< Eggplant Wizard >
California
Originally posted by: Nostalgizoid!

GLWS

Well first off it's not a poster, but yeah, good luck finding another one. I'm willing to wait. I've sold VB pens for $200+. 

Its all good man, sell it for whatever you get for it. I wasn't asking you to lower your prices, just remarking. Just realized it has those sticky pad tear offs, thats pretty neat. Worth more than I originally thought as i had just glanced at it and thought it was just a 20lb 15" poster. 

As for the VB pens, sure. I've seen plenty of people pay plenty of absurdly stupid prices for shit. Doesn't mean its worth that much, just means you've found a fool to pay more than its worth. Its called the Greater Fools Theory btw, and I don't mind people taking advantage of it for maximizing resale value.

I hope you get big bux no whammies.

THPS sucks

May 13 at 12:02:10 AM
LaC (96)
< Lolo Lord >
Illinois

GLWS

Its all good man, sell it for whatever you get for it. I wasn't asking you to lower your prices, just remarking. Just realized it has those sticky pad tear offs, thats pretty neat. Worth more than I originally thought as i had just glanced at it and thought it was just a 20lb 15" poster. 

As for the VB pens, sure. I've seen plenty of people pay plenty of absurdly stupid prices for shit. Doesn't mean its worth that much, just means you've found a fool to pay more than its worth. Its called the Greater Fools Theory btw, and I don't mind people taking advantage of it for maximizing resale value.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Virtual-Boy-Nintendo-Employee-Pen/4...

Seeing this sell reminded me of this thread.
What the hell is wrong with Virtual Boy collectors?

-------
Eprom

WTB
FS/FT

May 13 at 9:27:16 AM
Sorn (41)
< Eggplant Wizard >
California
Originally posted by: LaC

GLWS

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Virtual-Boy-Nintendo-Employee-Pen/4...

Seeing this sell reminded me of this thread.

Too much red light for the brain has caused neurotoxicity and impaired cognitive function.

Like earthbound collectors and that pizza keychain.

THPS sucks

May 21 at 5:09:33 PM
Quaze (116)
(Jordan C.) < Bowser >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: LaC

A lot.

My eBay feedback
"Hey have you guys ever pekt I nx thrn b gh ed g?"