Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Decently rare KOEI games CIB not sure what its worth...

Sep 4, 2007 at 5:17:29 PM
350f (1)
(Andy Hagen) < Crack Trooper >
Missouri

-------------------------
-Andy

Check Out My Collection
http://www.andynes.zoomshare.com

Sep 4, 2007 at 5:28:15 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
I think that's actually a very good price, especially in the condition they're in.

Sep 4, 2007 at 5:40:11 PM
langenfeld (279)
(Michael Langenfeld) < El Ripper >
Alabama
Anyone want to split this. I need Uncharted Waters, both the Nobunaga's Ambitions, and L'Empereur. I'll go 130.

Sep 4, 2007 at 5:58:00 PM
VileRedFalcon (21)
(Chris Hughes) < Meka Chicken >
United States
Roughly $35 per game with an estimated shipping cost of $15 and a $300 BIN.

Damn I need that Gemfire poster.

*** WANTED ***
- 5 Screw Zelda Test Cart
- Rygar Poster
- Castlevania Box w/ hangtab

Sep 4, 2007 at 6:07:59 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
If I had some spare money I would so buy this. I need most the maps and the Romance II box and a few random manuals. I may try to come up with some quick cash now....
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Sep 4, 2007 at 6:59:34 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Wiz's Mom >
Washington
I bought this! I just couldn't pass on some of the posters and stuff. Plus from reading above it looks like the rest of you need alot of this stuff. Will be willing to part out whatever anyone needs after I go through it for posters I need. I have all of them CIB already obviously but I haven't made it that far in my game collection master list yet to know which posters I still need. Sure be nice if there was a collection tool to help me with that... LOL!

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4

Sep 4, 2007 at 7:04:08 PM
xtremegamer (188)
(Lenny Laserdisc) < Ridley Wrangler >
Missouri
Darn you braveheart!  I was working a deal with the seller to BIN with no shipping cost.  Oh well, you saved me $300 and a yelling from my wife.

Paaaaper!  Have you ever seen paper?  Look at it, smell it!

Sep 4, 2007 at 7:06:12 PM
350f (1)
(Andy Hagen) < Crack Trooper >
Missouri
Originally posted by: Braveheart69

I bought this! I just couldn't pass on some of the posters and stuff. Plus from reading above it looks like the rest of you need alot of this stuff. Will be willing to part out whatever anyone needs after I go through it for posters I need. I have all of them CIB already obviously but I haven't made it that far in my game collection master list yet to know which posters I still need. Sure be nice if there was a collection tool to help me with that... LOL!

Congrats! I figured someone on here would want it.

-Andy

Check Out My Collection
http://www.andynes.zoomshare.com

Sep 4, 2007 at 7:24:06 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
I will take that Romance II box and all your dup maps that you don't need

***edit---I need Nobunaga's II not Romance II
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Edited: 09/04/2007 at 07:25 PM by NationalGameDepot

Sep 4, 2007 at 7:34:05 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
Originally posted by: Braveheart69 I have all of them CIB already obviously but I haven't made it that far in my game collection master list yet to know which posters I still need.

The posters are simply the reverse side of the maps -- if you have all the maps, then you have all the posters!

Sep 4, 2007 at 7:40:06 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
Washington
I knew as soon as I posted that I wanted the posters and didn't put maps that someone would say that, LOL...

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!

Sep 4, 2007 at 7:47:54 PM
skankinmack (69)
(mike mack) < El Ripper >
Ontario
i'd gladly take the L'Empereur box and manual off your hands braveheart, last koei box i need.

shameless plug: check out my ebay stuff

http://www.ebay.com/sch/skankinma...

Sep 4, 2007 at 8:45:09 PM
Parpunk (172)
(Mark ) < King Solomon >
West Virginia
man i would have loved to pick those up they look very nice. hey Erik i really need the following>.

NA2 Box map and manual
Gemfire box map and manual
Bandit kings Box Map and Manual

then ill have the entire koei set CIB

lemme know what ya have extras of thanks!

Shop Retro Video Games, Vinyl, Toys, Comics, and more at https://www.backtothemedia.com/ 
Visit our store in Winchester Virginia! http://www.facebook.com/backtothemedia
NES Games beaten in 2013 - http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&am...
Me getting my first Nintendo in 1990 (for real) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjhKPNV2PbM

Sep 4, 2007 at 9:30:41 PM
burnambill333 (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Nicholas Morgan) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
Great pickup Erik. I'd have snagged that myself if I saw it first and had the money.

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!

Sep 4, 2007 at 9:55:44 PM
mb7241 (183)
(Matt B.) < Bowser >
Tennessee
Heya, Erik, I'd take any part of it you'd be willing to part with, except for L'Empereur, Bandit Kings/China, and Rot3K carts... PM me with prices, and we'll set something up .

Answering any and all questions related to video game collecting.  Guaranteed true and honest answers from a man with nearly 20 years in the community.  Prices for these answers vary depending on the question.  For all inquiries, please PM me.

Sep 4, 2007 at 10:11:20 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
Washington
Ok since so many people have PM'd, posted on here, and AIM'd me already on this, this is what I am going to do. When it gets here, probably next week sometime I would guess, I will take individual pics of each one and either use this thread or make a new thread under Buy/Sell whatever moderators prefer and show each of the items. I will take best offers on each either CIB or parts you can send 1 PM and include anything you want with offer in that PM. Please make sure to make the offers clear on each specific item part/piece or each specific CIB as I will take best offers from anyone and will just let whatever go to whomever for best offer with utmost discretion. All items will be available with exception of maybe a map or two that I needed, I don't think I need very many but I might need a couple. As so many people are looking for some of these items I hope all would agree this is the absolute fairest way to do this.

~E~

Sep 4, 2007 at 11:29:15 PM
burdger (152)
(Ross Burdge) < Bowser >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Braveheart69

As so many people are looking for some of these items I hope all would agree this is the absolute fairest way to do this.

~E~
No, the fairest way to do this is to just send it all to me. Cummon, doesn't that sound fair to everyone else?

Sep 5, 2007 at 1:35:52 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
Originally posted by: Parpunk

man i would have loved to pick those up they look very nice. hey Erik i really need the following>.

NA2 Box map and manual

Gemfire box map and manual

Bandit kings Box Map and Manual

then ill have the entire koei set CIB

lemme know what ya have extras of thanks!

I need less. Just the Nobunaga II map and the Bandit Kings map, and I already have a BK map pending...

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

Sep 5, 2007 at 3:43:34 AM
dangevin (219)
(Dan Langevin) < Wiz's Mom >
Pennsylvania
yep, it's as good as yours whenever we get around to things We'll give it another 6 months eh? hehe

Sep 5, 2007 at 4:03:39 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta
Haha yeah. BTW, I just got a Treasure Master manual from Jason, so I just need a Mutant Virus box for my ASC set

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."

Sep 5, 2007 at 8:47:31 AM
albailey (55)
(Al Bailey) < Lolo Lord >
Ontario
Originally posted by: NationalGameDepot

If I had some spare money I would so buy this. I need most the maps and the Romance II box and a few random manuals. I may try to come up with some quick cash now.... ~~NGD

I didnt know you needed a Romance 2 box.  I have a spare one.
I only need the Nobunaga 2 box, and a bunch of maps.

Al

My Gameboy collection  97% complete.          My N64 collection   88% complete

My Gamecube collection  99% complete        My NES collection   97% complete

Sep 6, 2007 at 3:41:58 AM
Braveheart69 (222)
Washington
I have been asked a couple times already specifically about Nobunaga's Ambition II map/POSTER. To answer people's ? yes that one will be available as I already have that map.

Sep 6, 2007 at 4:39:23 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta
I will be sure to offer very generously for it

Sep 17, 2007 at 11:24:28 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
Washington
OK this lot came in today, with about 10 others, it's like the post office was constipated and finally let go on my doorstep. Anyways... All 9 are in very nice shape, haven't opened them all up to look at them in detail but all boxes are in good shape. Will take PM's on any CIB or pieces anyone may need.

Sep 17, 2007 at 11:55:59 PM
Dr. Morbis (30)
(Basil T) < Kraid Killer >
Alberta
PM sent!

My mantra, as worded by SamSpade on 06/12/12:
I don't resell to fund my collection, I don't treat this hobby like a second job, I don't care if my collection is worth ten bucks or ten thousand because I never plan on selling it. Seriously, what does the value have to do with anything if you never plan on selling? Speculation doesn't mean jack shit to me at this point, I just want to play my nes games...