Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Campout Official signup. June 9 - 12 Only post if you are going to attend.

Jun 13, 2011 at 5:43:02 PM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
Paul you were a great host, i had a great time. i would be down for 100.00 just hope you can have it in june or july so i could come.

As far as rasing money for next year. One idea I had,instead of waiting til the campout, start auctioning stuff off in the auction fourm and donating the proceeds toward the campout. Ill start looking at yard sales for stuff I could auction and donate the proceedings. if a lot of people did it starting right away up until next year there should be a good kitty for the next campout.

-------------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Jun 13, 2011 at 5:45:42 PM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other
nice idea Doug, so you plan on coming back? It was great to finally meet you in person.

and please don't hurt me. It isn't often that I meet someone who scares me, but damn Doug you're a beast.

Jun 13, 2011 at 6:08:03 PM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
Originally posted by: Paul

nice idea Doug, so you plan on coming back? It was great to finally meet you in person.

and please don't hurt me. It isn't often that I meet someone who scares me, but damn Doug you're a beast.

yeah I will be back Im pretty good for getting any time off i want in june or july

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Jun 13, 2011 at 7:07:51 PM
Enslaved (106)
(Edd Showalter) < Master Higgins >
Florida
The heat wasn't too bad at this time frame, so i'm guessing that having it around this time was a great idea! I will for sure be back next year, even if I have to fly there!

Check out this really awesome WTB thread that I found, I heard this guy wants games at the cheapest rate possible!  Now on the look out for Unlicensed NES!

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Jun 13, 2011 at 7:18:59 PM
Jobber8742 (185)
(Jeff Kilgard) < Lolo Lord >
Illinois
You can count me in. Whatever you need to charge to keep from being in the red, I'm sure there will be no issues with anyone. If someone can't afford it, I'm sure others will pick up the slack. An idea for the auction next year is maybe a 10% fee of the winnings going to the campout fund and maybe a $1 bidder charge like other auctions often have.

"I'm not a nerd, I'm a video game enthusiast"

Jun 14, 2011 at 3:04:44 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
Price doesn't really matter to me, I will be there regardless. Big thanks again to Paul and his entire family for opening their home to us. Not many people would even consider having 50+ strangers running around their home at all hours of the night. This was hands down the best campout to date, I had a great time.

Side thanks to BA, beer pong was a stellar idea sir!
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Jun 14, 2011 at 4:55:36 PM
xtremegamer (188)
(Lenny Laserdisc) < Ridley Wrangler >
Missouri
I will be back for sure, money would not play an issue for me. Might have it so people can stay all week or for the 4 main days? Just a thought.

Paaaaper!  Have you ever seen paper?  Look at it, smell it!