Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Bought fake Stadium Events off of eBay Or: Let's find out how Buyer Protection works!

Nov 11, 2010 at 1:33:03 PM
shawnphase (9)
(shawn phase) < Lolo Lord >
Western Australia
lets paypal this seller $2000 to stop selling fake stadium events on ebay

-------------------------

http://www.tempsoundsolutions.com... for a whole slew of video game cover music.

Nov 11, 2010 at 3:34:38 PM
srh201 (114)
(Hootie McBoobins D.N.S.) < Bowser >
United States
post his address... i live 30 minutes from york. what a fucking douchebag

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Nov 11, 2010 at 3:42:34 PM
srh201 (114)
(Hootie McBoobins D.N.S.) < Bowser >
United States
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/t...

york is close to baltimore (30 minutes). there is a 95% chance this is his ad

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Nov 11, 2010 at 4:37:20 PM
Kobun Heat (54)

(Chris Kohler) < Meka Chicken >
California
Same phone number. That's the guy.

eBay did remove all his retaliatory feedback, btw. The hilarious thing is that since he left it as a positive, there's now a positive feedback on my account from him with no text. Ha.

Edited: 11/11/2010 at 04:38 PM by Kobun Heat

Nov 12, 2010 at 12:07:42 AM
buyatari2 (30)

< Master Higgins >
United States
It has been said before. We need a hidden area for these discussions. One only visable to members with x number of posts or for a given period of time. I don't know what it is about this website (perhaps you are all young) but everytime one of these is started, posters in these threads go too far. Say the seller finds this thread and makes a claim to eBay that he IS being harrassed by the buyer and by the members here even if it isn't true. He calls them up pleads his case that he is innocent and then sends Ebay a link to this thread and who knows how that will play out. The buyer could get screwed either suspended and/or put his case for a refund at risk. This post in itself is dangerous if the seller sees it as it gives him ideas when it is clear he is fresh out but only proves the point. In such a hidden area I might also point out that the buyer in this case made a slight screw up but only if the seller knows how. I won't dare post it for the reasons already stated. If you must, delete this post and all others that might be dangerous for the seller to see but consider what I have said. These topics are great to vent and to discuss your game plan for advice from others but not when everyone can see it !

Nov 12, 2010 at 12:14:52 AM
Mog (140)
(Mr Mog) < King Solomon >
Federated States of Micronesia
^ AKA blockbuster world video game championships

Nov 12, 2010 at 1:19:37 AM
Tanooki (185)
(The Wind Waker) < Bonk >
Kentucky
Originally posted by: buyatari2

It has been said before. We need a hidden area for these discussions. One only visable to members with x number of posts or for a given period of time. I don't know what it is about this website (perhaps you are all young) but everytime one of these is started, posters in these threads go too far. Say the seller finds this thread and makes a claim to eBay that he IS being harrassed by the buyer and by the members here even if it isn't true. He calls them up pleads his case that he is innocent and then sends Ebay a link to this thread and who knows how that will play out. The buyer could get screwed either suspended and/or put his case for a refund at risk. This post in itself is dangerous if the seller sees it as it gives him ideas when it is clear he is fresh out but only proves the point. In such a hidden area I might also point out that the buyer in this case made a slight screw up but only if the seller knows how. I won't dare post it for the reasons already stated. If you must, delete this post and all others that might be dangerous for the seller to see but consider what I have said. These topics are great to vent and to discuss your game plan for advice from others but not when everyone can see it !

Ok now Buzz Killington.

Nov 20, 2010 at 3:00:11 PM
DreamMary (18)
(J K) < Meka Chicken >
Guam
Its funny that he admits in his craigslist ad its a reproduction, but tried to fight saying it was official on eBay.

By a simple switching of mirror Super Mario Bros. will become Dream Mary!

Edited: 11/21/2010 at 03:33 PM by DreamMary

Nov 21, 2010 at 9:33:36 AM
VGS_MrMark0673 (455)
(Mark Nolan) < Master Higgins >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: buyatari2

Is there any way to incorporate a secret handshake or knock to enter this clubhouse?

I really don't think we need to worry about harassment, it's just a few people calling a thief a thief.