Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

WTB: My Remaining Homebrews and LE Repros!!! Also, Screw Variants and sleeves...

Apr 24, 2013 at 2:50:01 PM
Benihana (154)
(Don't Stop Believin!) < Master Higgins >
Washington
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by: Benihana

I'm confused.
I thought you were calling it quites
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=5&...
Good for calling me out.

So right after I post that, I got several PMs for games that I still considered obtainable. After some small haggling, I picked up three titles; knocked out the unlicensed part of the set, and got a hard to find variant. I guess I'm holding out hope for those other variants, which I would be willing to pay for, unlike Flintstones and Samson.

Really, I picked an over dramatic title for my thread. What's happening is me accepting I will not ever get a full set, both licensed and unlicensed, which was my goal. More than likely, I get the variants I'm looking for in time. But I'll probably be without F2 and LS for a long, long time, if not ever.

no worries, I to am like you and have called it quites at least 3 times in the past 2 years.
I guess with collectors like us, it is more of a "taking a break" until something get's our as in gear again.
I quite looking for over a year, and then made a deal for one I needed, so I am wheeling and dealing again.
That is the fun of collecting (and not burning out).

-------------------------
My Biggest Fear is...She Sells my Games for the Amount I told her I paid for them.

Vintage.Nintendoage.com for LIFE!

Apr 24, 2013 at 4:52:19 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
And that's exactly what happened. I make a post letting yous guys know I'm out, and then you keep bringing me back in!

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Apr 25, 2013 at 8:43:17 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Update #2

WTB Sleeves
I'm looking for sleeves. The good ones. I need the blue sleeves that came with the Color Dreams games, the Tengen sleeves, the Bible Adventures sleeves, Funco sleeves, and some Retrozone sleeves. Seems like a pretty tall order, but I'll take them one at a time if need be.

Not sure what to offer on these... I don't need that many, so starting offer will be $2 per sleeve (EDIT: unless it's Funco). Double what most the black/Nintendo ones go for.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 04/29/2013 at 05:40 PM by Ferris Bueller

Apr 26, 2013 at 11:40:08 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
B.

Apr 29, 2013 at 5:49:11 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Update bump. Finished with Unlicensed Set.

Unlicensed
Menace Beach - Thanks to Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
Secret Scout - Thanks to Mr. Kelly R. Flewin

He hooked me up on these, as far as I'm concerned. They are both in super nice condition. There was a Menace Beach on ebay I was looking at, slightly discolored. Glad I held off, because this copy is cleeeeean!  Thanks, brudda!

Edited: 04/29/2013 at 05:49 PM by Ferris Bueller

Apr 30, 2013 at 3:33:56 AM
Benihana (154)
(Don't Stop Believin!) < Master Higgins >
Washington

Update #2

WTB Sleeves
I'm looking for sleeves. The good ones. I need the blue sleeves that came with the Color Dreams games, the Tengen sleeves, the Bible Adventures sleeves, Funco sleeves, and some Retrozone sleeves. Seems like a pretty tall order, but I'll take them one at a time if need be.

Not sure what to offer on these... I don't need that many, so starting offer will be $2 per sleeve (EDIT: unless it's Funco). Double what most the black/Nintendo ones go for.

How many retrozone sleeves you looking for? I have a few extra clear ones and at least one black.
But you know me, I like trades better than cash...you got any cheap, fun, interesting novelity type crap you could trade? Or maybe a SMS CIB game ( I don't have)
Shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

My Biggest Fear is...She Sells my Games for the Amount I told her I paid for them.

Vintage.Nintendoage.com for LIFE!

Apr 30, 2013 at 4:50:25 PM
AceEbb (186)
(Jeff T) < El Ripper >
New Jersey
PM'd

Apr 30, 2013 at 9:33:59 PM
Mr. Kelly R. Flewin (31)
(Kelly Flewin) < Eggplant Wizard >
Manitoba

Update bump. Finished with Unlicensed Set.

Unlicensed
Menace Beach - Thanks to Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
Secret Scout - Thanks to Mr. Kelly R. Flewin

He hooked me up on these, as far as I'm concerned. They are both in super nice condition. There was a Menace Beach on ebay I was looking at, slightly discolored. Glad I held off, because this copy is cleeeeean!  Thanks, brudda!

That just totally made my day! You are most certainly welcome! It was a pleasure to assist

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin

_

Facing the priority changes of life... selling off the majority of my gaming collection to raise money to raise a baby in the next year or so. Most of my Nes collection is going to be sold off as well as other consoles. Was I ever expecting this day to come? Hell no. Am I regretting this choice? Nope.

--

[OmnipotentEntity] How do you people get bored in the span of 10 seconds? Worst ADD ever.

--

Check out my first ever DJ Mix!! -  http://i.mixcloud.com/CBkA0o...

May 1, 2013 at 10:39:25 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Bump for sleeves.

Looks like I may be done with my search for Funco, though!

May 2, 2013 at 3:19:27 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Bump for Update #3. Looking for some discontinued Retrozone games... at decent prices.

May 3, 2013 at 8:23:53 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
B.

May 5, 2013 at 2:38:24 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Lazy Sunday bump.

May 8, 2013 at 6:15:29 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
b.

May 11, 2013 at 2:18:39 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Weekend bump!

May 13, 2013 at 2:15:49 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
b.

May 19, 2013 at 12:53:09 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Alright, with Shane's impending purchase, I've decided to get all my stuff on one page and begin the bumping process in the hunt for a prototype of Contra.

Update #5
Title says it all. Bounty of $1000 for a Contra Prototype. I thought it would be cool to own a proto and talked to Dream (which prompted his big sale?). When he asked what I wanted, at first I just said something cheap. But when I thought about it, Contra popped in my mind. Unfortunately, he doesn't have one. 

So, lots of money to the person that can sell me one.
---------------------------------------------------------

Update #4
I'm looking for a dozen nice copies of Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf for a project I'm working on. Anyone have a bunch they'd like to unload?

Currently at 9/12

May 23, 2013 at 12:01:30 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

May 24, 2013 at 3:38:55 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

May 28, 2013 at 3:25:56 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Jun 1, 2013 at 10:57:59 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Jun 3, 2013 at 3:53:52 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Jun 7, 2013 at 6:33:57 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Jun 25, 2013 at 1:48:31 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Jun 30, 2013 at 8:53:59 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Jul 5, 2013 at 4:18:31 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas