Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Little League Baseball Proto found on FB Marketplace

Sep 06 at 2:58:45 PM
JettgoGaming (0)
< Cherub >
Nevada
This Little League Baseball was found in a lot of games being sold on Facebook Marketplace last week by a friend of mine. We noticed it had no label, and was heavier than a normal NES game. Once we opened it we discovered we had found a prototype! Does anyone know the value of these protos? Would it be wise to get something like this graded by WATA? Thoughts?

-------------------------
-Jettgogaming

Sep 06 at 3:00:37 PM
Stryphos (306)
(Bubble Man) < King Solomon >
Michigan
As someone who grew up with this game I would love to know what differences are on this prototype as opposed to the finished build. Great find!

Haves     |     Wants

Edited: 09/06/2019 at 03:00 PM by Stryphos

Sep 06 at 3:05:21 PM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States
Originally posted by: JettgoGaming

This Little League Baseball was found in a lot of games being sold on Facebook Marketplace last week by a friend of mine. We noticed it had no label, and was heavier than a normal NES game. Once we opened it we discovered we had found a prototype! Does anyone know the value of these protos? Would it be wise to get something like this graded by WATA? Thoughts?
I would value this at $150-300. (Pretty rough but with alot of character) Wata would certify it as a prototype and would recieve the PRO grade.....Prototypes are not scored at all on condition by Wata.

Sep 06 at 3:07:29 PM
JettgoGaming (0)
< Cherub >
Nevada
Originally posted by: Sign Collector Guy

I would value this at $150-300. (Pretty rough but with alot of character) Wata would certify it as a prototype and would recieve the PRO grade.....Prototypes are not scored at all on condition by Wata.

Awesome, thank you for the info! Very helpful! I did play it for a while to see if I could personally see any differences between this version and the final version released to the market. I couldn't see any differences, but then again, didn't play the entire game through from start to finish either. Most likely would have to dump the ROM and share that!

-Jettgogaming

Sep 06 at 3:11:29 PM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States

Originally posted by: Sign Collector Guy

Awesome, thank you for the info! Very helpful! I did play it for a while to see if I could personally see any differences between this version and the final version released to the market. I couldn't see any differences, but then again, didn't play the entire game through from start to finish either. Most likely would have to dump the ROM and share that!

You're welcome. Really cool find. Thank you for sharing.