NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Current homebrew/reproduction companies and websites Latest addition 5/15/2014

LOCKED TOPIC

Dec 28, 2014 at 7:28:37 PM
MilonSecretStash (24)
(Joe Milon) < Eggplant Wizard >
New York
I've dealt with Flashback and gamereproductions recently and have actually had a more positive experience with gamerepro. Anyway, most of these makers are one or two guy operations and if you order more than one cart it's just going to take a month+ no matter who you're dealing with where they're making them on-demand. Dealing with any maker who wants you to send in a cart to make your cart just isn't worth the time.

Jan 12, 2015 at 4:43:00 AM
forza11 (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
Netherlands
Originally posted by: Faltain1

Originally posted by: forza11

Hey guys, i'm running into some issues with gamereproductions. I ordered a complete copy of Crimson echoes a few months ago, when i finally received the package early september it was just the cartridge. So i emailed them and they replied that the box and manual would be shipped later. I've tried to contact a few times after that but it's been quiet ever since. I just want to know if and when i can receive the rest of my shipment. i've ordered and paid the game back in july, that's a long time ago...
I'm STILL waiting on a Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets ... well over 4-5 months now myself.

Game Reproductions.com is easily the worst site to order repros from in terms of the time you end up waiting. It's a very disgusting business, bordering on a scam (and it may very well be as I'm STILL waiting on my game).

Quick update, i finally received the box a few weeks ago. I expect the manual to arrive as well (not sure when, but it will come). 

Jan 19, 2015 at 6:58:11 PM
istambull (4)

(Jacob S.) < Little Mac >
Texas
Ran across nesgamingrepro today while searching for Mr. Gimmick. I was pleased to see the cart was available and of excellent quality but I was saddened to see they offer Little Samson in what appears to be a direct copy with no reproduction marker or label variant. Be safe guys.

http://nesgamingrepro.weebly.com/index.html

-------------------------
love me some loose cart

Edited: 01/21/2015 at 04:10 PM by istambull

Jan 21, 2015 at 8:11:18 PM
istambull (4)

Texas
Round 2. I may have jumped the gun on nesgamingrepro, appears to be a viable option after all. Today I received some actual pics of the Mr. Gimmick cart he is offering. Unlike the stock photo from the site it clearly has reproduction on the front label. I has a happy again

love me some loose cart

Edited: 01/21/2015 at 08:18 PM by istambull

Jan 23, 2015 at 9:19:06 AM
istambull (4)

Texas
Decided to press my luck and roll the dice. Order placed, 2 - 3 weeks out...

love me some loose cart

Jan 30, 2015 at 11:50:18 PM
NES4life (73)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Illinois
Hello, this is NES4life I have a selling thread for NES reproduction carts that I make. Check it out!

Feb 2, 2015 at 4:19:46 PM
gwyndion (322)
(Cookie Monster) < King Solomon >
California
Added NES4life to the list

If anyone is LOOKING for certain repro/homebrews, I have a running repro company thread going as well as a lot of extras myself which include Limited Editions as well.  I'm also free to help answer questions and point people in the right direction so never hesitate to ask!  Here is the current list of repro companies.  Please let me know if I need to update it:
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Feb 2, 2015 at 4:24:25 PM
Nesmaster (57)
(Trolling Thunder ) < El Ripper >
Alberta
Impressed with Flashback's CIBs, will be in for more in the future.

Feb 9, 2015 at 6:22:58 PM
Poyeasfy (0)

< Cherub >
11/21/2015 EDIT
Philip Acree aka necrosaro420 here on NA aka Gamereproductions.com has ignored my attempts to contact him since August 31st.  I've been communicating with hi VIA facebook and his page shows him posting other things but he hasn't even read my PM's.  

I've got the brunt of my games but at this point I just feel like he's not going to send the rest.

This is what I'm still owed.

NES Super Contra 7 x 1 SNES Chrono Trigger Crimson Echoes x 3 Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets (Week 1-4) x 2

I don't understand why he's still on this list with all the complaints people are having

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*****************Update

6/15/15  I got another round of games from Philip (Gamereproductions.com)

listed Below is the rest of what I'm owed.   

SNES

Chrono Trigger Crimson Echoes x 3 

Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets (Week 1-4) x 2

NES 

MegaMan Ultra x 2

Super Contra 7 x 2

**** Update 3-21-15
I received round 2 of my games. 
These were MUCH better in terms of Quality then the last batch.

Here are the remaining games I'm waiting on.

SNES
Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets (Week 1-4) x 3 
Super Mario World: Return to Dinosaur Land x 3
Super Metroid Zero Mission x 3
Super Mario RPG Armageddon x 2

NES 
Legend of Zelda: Shadow of Night x 1 
MegaMan Ultra x 2
Super Contra 7 x 2

***Update

I finally received some of the games I ordered. 
SNES
3 x Super Mario World Brutal Mario
3 x BS Zelda
3 x Zelda Parallel worlds
3 x More Zombies ate my neighbors
Nes
2 x Zelda Outlands
All the game work in the systems they were made for, however, Super Mario World Brutal Mario, BS Zelda, and Zelda Parallel worlds do NOT work with the retron 5. 
BS Zelda isn't recognized at all.
Brutal Mario and Zelda Parallel Worlds read as an unknown cartridge but then just go to a black screen. 
More Zombies ate my neighbors reads as an unknown cartridge but plays.

Also, the Pins on most of these were absolutely filthy.  (Photos upon request)

Here are the remaining games I'm waiting on.  

SNES

Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets (Week 1-4) x 3 

Final Fantasy V x 3

Legend of Zelda: Goddess of Wisdom x 3

Super Mario World: Bowser's Revenge x 3

Super Mario World: Return to Dinosaur Land x 3

Super Metroid Zero Mission x 3

Super Mario RPG Armageddon x 2 

NES Each game x 2

Legend of Zelda: Shadow of Night 

Legend of Zelda - Time Crisis - Fall of the Moon 

Legend of Zelda - Shin Zelda Densetsu for the NES in English 

Legend of Zelda - Ganons Revenge
Zelda Outlands Gold Label

MegaMan Ultra 

Super Contra 7 

-------------------------------------------

**Update
2-21-15
I received an email with tracking information showing that a package has been shipped out to me.

-------------------------------------------------

*Update
2-12-15
Philip and I have contacted each other, he is currently working to resolve this.

------------------------------------------------

------OP-----

necrosaro420 - NA User name
Philip Acree - Facebook User Name
This person runs www.Gamereproductions.com... and is listed here on NA in the homebrew thread http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

As of right now I do NOT suggest ordering anything from Gamereproductions.com
On 9-16-2014 I sent out 677 SNES carts to Gamereproductions.com, they were received and On 10/01/2014 I placed my order. $1,660.00 worth of products.
(I can supply invoice copies if needed. )
I have YET to receive any of the games I've ordered and as with many people in the thread linked above have had very little success in contacting Philip AKA necrosaro420

Here's the Email correspondence we've had since I ordered.
--------------------------------------Emails Start------------------------------------------
From Customer, Nov 5, 2014
Any news on my order? Just checking in to see if you might have an eta.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Customer, Nov 23, 2014
Hey man, I know your busy but could you give me a status update or something please. I need to know if I'll be getting my games before Christmas (hopefully a few weeks before) as some are for gifts to friends and others are going to be stock in my store. You've got a good standing over on NA but I'm just getting a bit concerned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From GR.com, Nov 23, 2014
Getting started on it once parts arrive, its one of the next few up.
From Customer, Dec 27, 2014
Another month has passed. No word?
From Customer, Jan 10 2015
Happy New year...............
From GR.com, Jan 11 2015
Heya, im terribly sorry about this! For some reason the credit orders are not being marked in the system correctly. I will make sure I get you some of these out with the parts that I have on the way!
-----------------------------------Emails End---------------------------------------------

Edited: 11/21/2015 at 02:11 PM by Poyeasfy

Feb 9, 2015 at 7:18:52 PM
MilonSecretStash (24)
(Joe Milon) < Eggplant Wizard >
New York
I actually just received my order from game reproductions, pretty much when he said it'd arrive 4-6 weeks. Flashback does seem to get you the games quicker if you're ordering a bunch at a time. But I'm actually happiest with the speed and quality of game I've gotten from NES4life over on the for sale thread.

Feb 9, 2015 at 7:28:13 PM
NES4life (73)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Illinois
Originally posted by: MilonSecretStash

I actually just received my order from game reproductions, pretty much when he said it'd arrive 4-6 weeks. Flashback does seem to get you the games quicker if you're ordering a bunch at a time. But I'm actually happiest with the speed and quality of game I've gotten from NES4life over on the for sale thread.

Feb 9, 2015 at 7:29:20 PM
NES4life (73)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Illinois
Originally posted by: MilonSecretStash

Thanks, I appreciate your business!

Feb 9, 2015 at 7:56:40 PM
superarc17 (3)
< Little Mac >
Originally posted by: Poyeasfy

On 9-16-2014 I sent out 677 SNES carts to Gamereproductions.com, they were received and On 10/01/2014 I placed my order. $1,660.00 worth of products.
I have YET to receive any of the games I've ordered and as with many people in this thread have had very little success in contacting Philip AKA necrosaro420

Jeez man, why'd you sent out so many SNES games all at one time? Should of sent out like 10 or less just to test the waters of their trading system. The repro game market system is "made-to-order" or "waiting-for-the-spare-parts-to-make-the-order", it's generally not an "in-stock" business model. That's why I rather not get into serious repro collecting. There just isn't a consistent stock to be had by all. It would nice if the powers that be could reproduce the chips instead of using donors then these businesses would be limitless. But by their very donor system, they are very limited. I hope you get everything your due from them. I hope you update us on this. 

Feb 10, 2015 at 12:18:53 AM
Kosmic StarDust (44)
(Alita Jean) < Master Higgins >
Louisiana

I have YET to receive any of the games I've ordered and as with many people in this thread have had very little success in contacting Philip AKA necrosaro420

--------------------------------------Emails Start------------------------------------------
Hey man, I know your busy but could you give me a status update or something please. I need to know if I'll be getting my games before Christmas (hopefully a few weeks before) as some are for gifts to friends and others are going to be stock in my store. You've got a good standing over on NA but I'm just getting a bit concerned.
From GR.com, Jan 11 2015
Heya, im terribly sorry about this! For some reason the credit orders are not being marked in the system correctly. I will make sure I get you some of these out with the parts that I have on the way!
-----------------------------------Emails End---------------------------------------------
That sucks...

BTW, 677 carts is a lot.

~From the Nintendo/Atari addict formerly known as StarDust4Ever...

Mar 18, 2015 at 3:11:00 PM
VGS_Br81zad (97)
( Beck) < Bowser >
Kentucky
Originally posted by: stardust4ever

From GR.com, Jan 11 2015
That sucks...

BTW, 677 carts is a lot.

Holy crap, you ain't kidding.

We're talking about 1 guy doing all the labor?

677 carts say they take 10 min (each) to make? (flash cart, print label, apply label)
113 man hours.

Videogamesage.com

Mar 18, 2015 at 7:59:06 PM
gwyndion (322)
(Cookie Monster) < King Solomon >
California
added reprocarts.com to the list for all you SNES pal collectors or gamers.

If anyone is LOOKING for certain repro/homebrews, I have a running repro company thread going as well as a lot of extras myself which include Limited Editions as well.  I'm also free to help answer questions and point people in the right direction so never hesitate to ask!  Here is the current list of repro companies.  Please let me know if I need to update it:
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Mar 18, 2015 at 9:41:17 PM
Cheese_fries91 (0)
< Eggplant Wizard >
California
DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK TO TIME WALK GAMES!!! IT BRINGS UP A VIRUS PAGE!!!!!

Mar 18, 2015 at 11:55:05 PM
Kosmic StarDust (44)
(Alita Jean) < Master Higgins >
Louisiana
Originally posted by: Cheese_fries91

Wow. LOLz...

I clicked it, on my Wii-U Gamepad. Tons of popups and redirects. Drive-by downloads are why you should keep an up-to-date antivirus (I use Avast) and never use IE to browse the web. Been using Firefox since 2005.

~From the Nintendo/Atari addict formerly known as StarDust4Ever...

Mar 19, 2015 at 12:16:08 AM
Cheese_fries91 (0)
< Eggplant Wizard >
California
Originally posted by: stardust4ever

Originally posted by: Cheese_fries91

Wow. LOLz...

I clicked it, on my Wii-U Gamepad. Tons of popups and redirects. Drive-by downloads are why you should keep an up-to-date antivirus (I use Avast) and never use IE to browse the web. Been using Firefox since 2005.

I clicked it on my PC ( I wanted to see what the sight looked like), it te directed me to some weight Lose thing (lol) then a random voice said "your firewall may be infected"...lol... I'm assuming it was from the infected website. I promptly ran malware bytes.

Mar 19, 2015 at 12:17:24 AM
Cheese_fries91 (0)
< Eggplant Wizard >
California
Luckily nothing got downloaded, as I quickly left the site after hearing the voice...

Apr 6, 2015 at 1:17:10 PM
NiMaD83 (0)

(Damin Graham) < Cherub >
Oregon
Anyone have current/past delays/issues with GameReproductions???

I put in an order about a month and half ago and asked them/him about eta a couple weeks ago and he has yet to send a simple reply.
(I've tried emailing and commenting on my order via the site)

One thing i can understand is delays and real life and i accept that. I've also waited a month or so for repros from Timewalk. But one thing i can't stand is
poor/no communication. It doesn't take much effort to respond with a simple "hey sorry my dog scruffy died and i moved so im a little behind" or something.

Edited: 04/06/2015 at 01:17 PM by NiMaD83

Apr 6, 2015 at 1:36:09 PM
SCI_Repro_Guy (1)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
< Tourian Tourist >
Iowa
Originally posted by: NiMaD83

I put in an order about a month and half ago and asked them/him about eta a couple weeks ago and he has yet to send a simple reply.

One thing i can understand is delays and real life and i accept that. I've also waited a month or so for repros from Timewalk. But one thing i can't stand is
poor/no communication. It doesn't take much effort to respond with a simple "hey sorry my dog scruffy died and i moved so im a little behind" or something.
If anyone has trouble with their gamereproductions.com order, go to their facebook page and let them know about the problem: 

https://www.facebook.com/GizzyGames 

or you can call them here: 

https://www.facebook.com/GizzyGames/info?tab=page_info

Apr 6, 2015 at 1:36:33 PM
SCI_Repro_Guy (1)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
< Tourian Tourist >
Iowa
Originally posted by: SCI_Repro_Guy

If anyone has trouble with their gamereproductions.com order, go to their facebook page and let them know about the problem: 

https://www.facebook.com/GizzyGames 

or you can call them here: 

https://www.facebook.com/GizzyGames/info?tab=page_info

Ask for Phillip

Apr 6, 2015 at 2:36:19 PM
Necrosaro420 (7)
(This isn't the real Caesar's Palace, is it? I mean, did Caesar live here?) < Little Mac >
Zimbabwe

Your order was placed 2/23, you emailed one time on 3/23.  It is one of the next few out. 

Owner/Operator of http://www.GameReproductions.com

Edited: 04/07/2015 at 09:17 PM by Necrosaro420

Apr 9, 2015 at 9:17:07 PM
Detrockcity (3)

< Cherub >
Pennsylvania
Necro I still have an order from 3/21/14 in limbo from you. The order number is 15040. I'm not sure what happen as it was on the old page that seemed to be buggy. I can forward you the order confirmation email I received.